03.05.03 - Acid Junkies @ Technotix

tossit

(w)Altmeister
Reaktionen
Endlich ist es soweit. Nach den Ereignissen in der letzten Zeit hat sich wieder etwas getan und so findet sie nun endlich statt!

Technotix - Toxic

Acid Junkies (live)
Rene Bos
Tossit

Deko by Star-force

Party-frame: 22.00 - 05.30 hours; Damage: 10,-
Ermaessigung und VVK via www.technotix.nl

Aufgrund der Cancellation der letzten Technotix wird hiermit das versprochene nachgeholt. Karten die schon fuer die letzte Edition bestellt wurden, haben natuerlich Vorrang bzw. behalten ihre Gueltigkeit.

2 Jahre Techno wird gebuehrend gefeiert im Andenken von unserem "Founding-father".

ACIIIIIIIID! ;D

Re:03.05.03 - Technotix @ Spuugh

Sooo, der Flyer ist jetzt auch online.

=> click

Wie ihr seht, ist noch ein DJ dazu gekommen: Vortex. Wir sind immer offen fuer neues Talent und so kommt es auch, dass dieser Herr auf Technotix sein Debut geben wird.

Wir werden die Bude gewaltig rocken, denn diese Party steht im Zeichen und Andenken an unseren verstorbenen Gruender.

Resistance is futile. We WILL assimilate you!

C ya tonight Spawn & Arbri! Freu mich schon drauf.

Bilder gibts natuerlich auch wieder eine ganze Menge und vielleicht das ein oder andere Video.

Cheerio

Hmm, die Review schreib ich lieber nicht selber, sondern lasse jemanden aus einer Mailingliste ans Wort:

<quote>
"As the hangover fades away, the music is coming back to mind, so i might aswell share and get this review on paper before the next blackout occurs.

We (mister Tossit, Anet, Niels and me) started off fairly early, and shared a cab which was a funny mixture of a "gangster" and a family car (stationcar with tinted windows and the whole deal p:)). But the driver really was an A OK dude, smoking and drinking allowed in the car and a very relaxed
attitude, we even gave the dude a redbull cuzz he was just such a nice bloke. After he dropped us off we allready liked the guy so much we arranged for him to come pick us back up and drive back @ la casa.

Once we entered the Spuugh, Vortex or David, one of the inspiring figures behind technotix was warming up the crowd with something i can only call "warm" techno. With a tribal tap or drum here and a pitched hi-tone there he was allready getting the first visitors moving and getting their muscles
warm for the pounding that was yet to come, indeed one could speak of the proverbial silence before the storm here.

As Re6 or Renee took over, the place was gettin a little busier and well let's just say the beat got "busier" too. Renee is a bloke who has been playing for years now too, and i can describe his "style" only as pure techno , the purest of the pure that is. I contended together with him in the dj contest in Vaals, and to my big surprises he didn't get any prices. But i tell ya thiz bway got some serious skill, not so heavy on the
scratching like yours truly p:), but his faderwork can really sound like magic sometimes p:).

After Re6 got the crowd screaming and the dance floor pumping, Tossit who took over the decks, took us on a trip i can only describe with the word "technacidshranz". Pumping beats, screaming acid and shranz sounds to fill it up. And how could it be otherwise, some tribal beats that gave the whole
sound a lil goa like quality. Well lemme tell ya it was Tossit like i haven't seen him "live" before, very innovating set stylewise m8, very good job and rocksolid as always p:).

As people on the dancefloor wondered if it could even get better the Acid junkies stood and my god did they deliver. I allready heard alotta negative comments of their livesets but this one was solid gold. I also wondered if they could keep me dancing cuzz acid isn't really my cup of tea but these
guys where fidling around with things and samples i really didn't expect. Pounding techno beats, breaks, offcourse alotta acid lines tru the whole, but also allot of innovating stuff (again again i really got spoiled last night). With innovating i mean samples from daft punk "rolling and scratching" blended and cuttet and filtered into some acid like madness, i
even heard the main tune from "beverly hills cop" in between somewhere, offcourse they did for fun and for laughs but it got really phat in the end (nono i wasn't on E i'm serious here p:)). Also alotta reworked retro stuff came up, i went completely berserk on "Dominator" ... . After all this Tossit got back up on stage with the junks did some scratches and took over with los deckos del steelos and simply finished the place off. Last record Speedy J - Pullover. And believe me the crowd had to pull over for a sec.

So as u can clearly see last night rocked, and you really need to join us next time at the Spuugh. I was an extremely happy man, offcourse because of the party but also because of seeing a whole lot of known faces again. I swear to god next time time a dropdead gorgeous women walks up to me with some good comments, i will find something else to say then
"dominick my name is .. u fun have here too music tonite ..? ROFL.

Greetzzz DeviouZ"
</quote>

Mann, es fiel mir noch nie so schwer Bilder zusammenzustellen, von daher gibt es jetzt mehr als 150 davon! Zu finden sind sie hier: => Technotix Pics

Desweiteren gibt's ein Video: => Technotix.avi (right click, save as) ca. 11mb

Und zum Schluss koennt ihr euch auch noch ein Teil meines Abschluss-sets ziehen. Die Playlist findet ihr hier: => Playlist. Das Set natuerlich ueber meine HP...

Cheerio ;D

edit: Linkaenderung

:( ...habs mir fast gedacht. Wollte das eigentlich gar nicht lesen, um zu sehen was ich verpasst habe *grmpf*
Nächstes Mal auf jeden Fall toss!!
Sind halt ein paar blöde Dinge zusammen gekommen.

...okiiii *dochmaldiefotosaufruf* :D