19 April | 8pm New Releases Show @ BMI Live WebTV

P

peterwicked

e-Pimp
Reaktionen

19 April, 8pm: New Releases Show // Live WebTV

Musically controlled by Fresh Meat & Jonas Olson. Attentione labels + producers: You want your tunes to be played + commented?
Here`s what we`re going to play:

Nice Mobilee 23 by Pan-Pot | Ruffdog Recordings: Get Pushed by Wiesel & Captain Koma with great Introspective Rmx | Back to the Roots Great Stuff 48 with the original & remixes of Pressure Drop`s Your`mine | Fluffy Karate Musik 24 with a great summer tune by Leigh Johnson | GREAT LORDAG REC 002 | Stephan Bodzin Album: Liebe ist .. | Elektrotribe 006 | Frisbee 71 | Great Stuff 45 soon-to-be-a-hit by COBURN: Razorblade | Monika 45 | "Wuppwupp" Keny Records 02 + 03 | Kling Klong 14 | Great Kungfu 23 by Jeff Bennett | Wagon Repair 24 | My Best Friend + LTD 12031 / 12013 | Motorcitysoul with My My Remix | Pineapple 005 by GusGus wth lovely Namito & Dirnger Remix | CSM by Selway & Vincenco | Massive Someone Else Album PenCapsColored Pencils (you can play every track) on great Philadelphia base label FoundSounds | FoundSounds 13 by Someone Else | Systematica 007 | Dreamy Bpitch Control 150 by Ju ho Kahilainen | Bpitch 152 b Kiki | Trapez 75 | Next hit record Trapez LTD 55 "Everybody get on the disco bus" | Great Traum 85 & 86 with Doch Doch remixes | Treibstoff 71 | Trenton Records 19 with huge Format:B remix | Vakant 13 | WIR 008 | Vernis + MANY MORE

Tune in here:

400 KBS VIDEO + AUDIO: WINAMP
192 KBS AUDIO: WINAMP | REALPLAYER

Chat with us to the tunes we play: CLICK

Video doesn't work? Download WINAMP | REALPLAYER

Stiftung Berlintest RECORD OF THE WEEK

The Screetch - The Screetch - Great Stuff 44

"A mysterious producer from Amsterdam with an amazing bomb full of funk. And fantastic remixes by Mike Monday and ialian Kling Klong artist Dusty Kid"

1. Original
2. Dusty Kid Momo Mix
3. Mike Monday Mix

The Dusty Kid, that`s the spring tune! Put it on, play it, love it! The original is pretty nice too, full of funk and house, as mentioned above. But the Dusty Kid remix .. mhmh! The melody makes us smile everytime whe just think about it. Play it as an opener, peak time or afterhour .. really doesn`t matter. The perfect track to tune you in on the summer, your crowd will love you.

LISTEN HERE

Download the latest live-recording

ROBOSONIC DOTCON SCHEME FRESH MEAT @ BERLIN MITTE INSTITUT 12 APRIL 2007

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben