Peavey

Peavey

Booker & Promoter
Reaktionen
Jaffa Music presents
Rachel Claudio & Babas D - Butterflies (incl. Ralf Gum Remix)" JM12

jm12_newsletter.jpg

available on TRAXSOURCE.com

"Butterflies" is the stunning result of a collaboration between the celebrated talent of Rachel Claudio and ferocious newcomer to the House scene - Guadaloupian producer Babas D. With Rachel on keys and Babas on bass, this deep tribal piece of earthy goodness is sure to reach the very heart of dance foors with it's unapologetic raw sound, infectious African-inspired grooves and most of all, it's unequivocal sincerity.

On remix duties: Never one to disappoint, Ralf Gum soothes the ears with his quintessentially soulful Gum treatment; The Jaffers (Paris) offer a spot of energetic peak-time; South African prodigy Soletek takes it to a more minimal tech-y place and Dom Navarra (UK), always in aid of transcendence, carries us away with this Cafe Del Mar-esque melodic/harmonic treat...

www.myspace.com/jaffamusiclabel | www.myspace.com/rclaudio

Early Reactions

Jojo Flores ::: Nice package. I'm feeling the original and Soletek remix. Definitely supporting Butterflies.
Alton Miller ::: nothing but pure class. this isa really beautiful tune with some superb remixes and i am really feeling the ralf gum and dom navarro remixes. super dope bizness!!!
Osunlade ::: had this song for quite some time..loved it since i heard it..the remixes are classic ralf style..nice for the club..i still prefer the original myself...congrats
Alex From Tokyo ::: The Ralf Gum and Dom Navarra remixes are cool!
CJ Mackintosh ::: Ralf Gum Mix for me!
Hector Romero ::: I'm really feeling both Ralf Gum and Soletek mixes on this package - will play them both.
Bradford James (Seed Recordings) ::: The Solutek Control Mix!!! WTF!!! Im really Feelin this joint! FULL SUPPORT!
Jacko (Tony Records) ::: Wicked production! This is such a quality song, lovin' the Ralf GUM Vocal Mix!

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben