Archiv: New Releases - Plattentips direkt von den Labels/Artists !

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Lars Behrenroth/armistice Ep Vol.2/progcity Deep Trax 001

lb_armistice_banner_550.jpg

LARS BEHRENROTH
'ARMISTICE EP VOL. 2'

PROGCITY DEEP TRAX
PCDT-001

PRELISTEN
A1 GHOSTHUNTER
A2 HUNTING TOOL
AA SUBCONSCIOUS DARK

We are very proud to announce our new tracky imprint called PROGCITY DEEP TRAX. The label-name itself defines what it stands for and what you can expect in near future...

OUT APRIL 27TH

MORE
www.myspace.com/progcityrecords
www.deepershades.net

Raw Artistic Soul feat. Ursula Rucker - The Light - GOGO 025

GOGO025.jpg

Out now: Raw Artistic Soul feat. Ursula Rucker – The Light – GOGO 025

The highly anticipated single „The Light“ from Raw Artistic Soul’s impressive second album „You Got Rhythm Too“ features no one less than the US-Exceptional Poet Ursula Rucker on vocals. With remixes by Ralf GUM & CrisP and Karizma this release is a perfect illustration of the quality and direction GOGO Music and Raw Artistic Soul are reknown for and after the #1 on Traxsource with the latest release „Keep on Shining“ it will surely cause quite some stir again.

Some of the reviews and the feedback:

XLR8R Magazine (USA)
GOGO Music, Ralf GUM’s label, is probably one of the best deep house labels around. Since it's inception, GOGO has been releasing impressive 12"s that are very much comparable to Papa Records, Atal, MAW and many others. This particular 12" is a perfect illustration of the quality and direction that are the trademarks of GOGO. Raw Artistic Soul comes in with a stunning soulful vocal cut - featuring Ursula Rucker!! - packed with percussions, afro vibes and great horns. Karizma, the man of the year, drops two ultra raw house remixes (dub and vocal) that are definitely my favorites here! Ralf GUM always classy, turns the tune into a late night deep house joint. How much more perfect can this 12" be?

www.housepage.net
Taken from the beautiful Raw Artistic Soul's new album "You got rhythm too", this track will be relased as a single very soon on GOGO Music. "The Light" is an awesome deep and underground track featuring the intense vocal preformance of Ursula Rucker and is provided in various mixes, including Ralf GUM & CrisP and Karizma reworks. The "Original mix" is in perfect Raw Artistic Soul style, with large use of live instrumentation, warm percussions and an infectious soulful vibe, the "Dub mix" is a deeper journey, with a darker underground vibe, deep bassline and great percussions again. Ralf GUM & CrisP provides a more minimal and electronic infected version, while Karizma delivers a powerful and effective remix in classic underground style. The digital release also includes various dubs and Musicapella tool. by Franco Martinelli

www.faizemusic.com
"The Light" is one of the many fine tracks that can be found on Raw Artistic Soul’s very impressive second album "You Got Rhythm Too". Phil Kullmann has once again delivered a smooth deep house gem that features the beautiful voice of US Poet Ursula Rucker who sets the scene to warm the many hearts who hear it. Karizma makes his first appearance on GOGO by twisting the groove up a notch to his superb Baltimore sound and presenting it with a more jacking style, the man's beats are in full effect here and the bass line is simply sublime!! Karizma does it again. By Steve Parr

www.SpiritOfHosue.com
"The Light" is taken from Raw Artistic Soul's upcoming longplayer "You got rhythm too", a masterpiece not to be missed (see our separate album review). Poet Ursula Rucker is providing an exceptional vocal performance which is masterly accompanied by the grandiosely arranged instrumentation, resulting in a timeless, soulful production that will take dancefloors by storm. On the dub and dub beats versions, Phil Kullmann takes it much deeper, letting the drums and percussion create an intense vibe. The 'Musicapella' strips drums and percussion, resulting in a wonderful laidback reprise. Ralf GUM & CrisP' reworking of "The light" gives the song a soulful electronic feel that is perfect for late night play, while Karizma turns out a set of slammin' mixes on a US garage vibe. His vocal version features a wicked piano riff, with the dub taking it to deeper grounds. by Michael Fossatti

:: "Another beautiful track from Raw Artistic Soul! Especially feeling the Ralf GUM & CrisP remix - pretty dark and deep so not normally what I would go for - but on this occasion there's something about it which is perfect for the clubs!" Leon Moran (Ritmo Radio)

:: "This is a wicked song, she sounds great on here. I am loving the Main mix but I will get some use out of the dub and dub beats as well. Thanks for that one!" Kaskade (USA)

:: "gr8 thanks...love the k2 mix !" Charles Webster

:: "Dope package of mixes." Jon Cutler (Distant Music, USA)

:: "One of the hottest tracks I've heard this year!" Myles Chalmers (Naked Soul, Handzonradio, UK)

:: "WOW, super release, in the CD box! Super Mixes!" Michael Rütten (Soulsearchin, Germany)

:: "Whooaa! Yeah, I’m into this! Original is a beautifully crafted slice of modern soulful house. Karizma vocal mix strips it and flips it. Both mixes are quality and will definitely get spins from me. Will go in the March chart too." Jimpster (Freerange Records, UK)

:: "Congratulations & Respect! My two favourite versions are Ralf GUM & CrisP Late Night Light and Main Mix." Léo Cuenca (Radio FG, France)

:: "Yet again another bomb from GOGO, loving all the mixes hard to choose a favorite, gonna get big plays from me, top stuff yet again!!" Groove Assassin (UK)

:: "Thanks for the nice music. I play Ralf GUM & CrisP's Mix & Karizma Deepah 1ne." Ian Pooley (Germany)

:: "Another banger of a tune! Straight on our A List, we esp love the main mix!" Steve Marshall (CEO/Program Director, The Northern Radio Group)

:: "This is massive! All mixes rock, played the Karizma out this weekend and they love it. Also put in on tonights show & in the chart." Dave Warreing (Redsoul Music, UK)

:: "Excellent release!! Love it!! Club and radio support for sure…… playing it on our show tonight in fact!!" Richard Earnshaw (Duffnote, UK)

:: "So many good mixes to choose from, however I still think the main mix works for me the best." Umberto Gianni (Ministry Of Sound Radio, UK)

:: "Full points for Main Mix and Original Dub. Ralf GUM & CrisP Mix and Karizma mixes are nice too!" C-Rock & Matthias Vogt (Cocoon, Germany)

:: "Great set of mixes for this package...not sure which is my favorite just yet, they all sound wonderful." DJ Dealer (Look At You Records, USA)

:: "Oh yes, this is very nice. Beautufil production, I bet this will do right in Miami. Excellent smooth enjoyable vibe with a lovely sweet Ursula Rucker vox." Ken N (Belgium)

:: "Very nice tune. I am already a big fan of your label but with every release I am enjoying it more and more!" Andy Warburton (Hed Kandi, UK)

Listen to the soundclips and view all feedback on: www.gogo-music.net/artist.php?id=31

Enjoy the music…

Out on GOGO Music: Raw Artistic Soul - You Got Rhythm Too

GOCD004.jpg

Long awaited and out now: Raw Artistic Soul – You Got Rhythm Too – GOCD 004

Quite some time has passed since Ralf GUM’s GOGO Music label unleashed the worldwide acclaimed debut album of Raw Artistic Soul „What About Love“, and moved the global world music-scene, Deep house, Freestyle and Afrobeat music fraternities alike. Fresh for 2007 Phil Kullman delivers an outstanding rich tapestry of dancefloor-grooves with his second album „You Got Rhythm Too“. Raw Artistic Soul music lifts borders between genres and has a unique defined sound, drawing from fat house-beats, timeless good funk, warm soul, driving afrobeats, virtuous jazz vibes and skillful deep song intimacy.

With a musical horizon and background to send the average beat-hobbyist pale, top-percussionist, remixer and producer from Cologne, Phil Kullman has set another distinct exclamation mark on the music scene. Having previously gained so much respect around the globe, Phil’s work has been championed by the international dancefloor-elite including Osunlade, Kenny Dope, Dimitri from Paris, Karizma, Bobby & Steve, Frank Roger, DJ Deep, Oli Lazarus (Reel People) and more. Alongside his long-term musical partner Michael "Nivalito" Ehnes, Kullmann delivers an impressive broadside on „You Got Rhythm Too“ sporting a superb playing team of musicians including Domingo Patricio on flute, Flamenco-wunderkind Rafaél Cortes on Accoustic-Guitar, Patrick Wieland on E-Guitar, Lillo Scrimali on the Accordion and Christoph Titz on Trumpet and Flugelhorn, as well as some illustrious guests on vocals.

Brilliant drum-programming, very soulful arrangements, jazz-coloured soundscapes, crisp substantial percussive layers topped off with live strings build the perfect platform for guest-appearances. Vocalist include: Masters At Work approved vocal Icon Wunmi who features on the acclaimed single „Oya O“, the US-Exceptional Poet Ursula Rucker whose brilliance can be heard on „The Light“ and regular cohort and African vocalist Edisney Portales Vega on „Pa La Loma“. The album also features the new Raw Artistic Soul discovery, John Gibbons, a folk/soul vocalist who is featured on the current soulful smash „Keep On Shining“ which recently hit number #1 on the ultra-credible download-platform Traxsource within shortest time. John is also featured on the closing track „In Their Eyes“. „You Got Rhythm Too“ also features a fantastic selection of instrumental tracks, including last years disco/jazz fused WMC hit „Miami Theme“, the very funky „Zaab“ which oozes succulent brass stabs with a smattering of Scat vocals, the beautiful sun-drenched „Bayahibe“ laced with pretty Accordion, Abanico featuring outstanding flamenco guitars.

Currently John Gibbons solo album is being produced in the Raw Artistic-Studios, which has seen Kullman apply his genius remixes for Beady Belle, Tiger Stripes, Can7, Inaya Day and Ralf GUM to name a few, as well as percussion for lots of German Top-Acts of all different genres and now the own label Raw Artistic Records as additional playground for Phil’s sounds.

„You Got Rhythm Too“ appears, as the predecessor to „What About Love“ along with a series of single releases on GOGO Music, the label imprint run by German’s prime Deephouse-DJ and activist Ralf GUM. Ralf has released constant quality music since GOGO’s inception in 2001, aside of working with Raw Artistic Soul since day one, other stellar acts including Inaya Day, Alix Alvarez, SUMO or Michael Procter have released on his label. Having gained support from the worldwide DJ elite, we can only expect more great things to come from one of Germany’s most prestigious soulful dance labels.

„You Got Rhythm Too“ is a testament to Kullman’s raw talent, with his constant vision of looking forward, Raw Artistic Soul can only serve to gather more momentum...House? Future Afro? Global Funk? World Jazz? Dancefloor-Folk? No folks - this genre is simply called Raw Artistic Soul!

Tracklist
01 Miami Theme
02 Zaab
03 Keep On Shining - featuring John Gibbons
04 The Light - featuring Ursula Rucker
05 Oya O- featuring Wunmi
06 Bayahibe
07 Abanico - featuring Rafael Cortes
08 Pa La Loma - featuring Edisney Portales Vega
09 In Their Eyes - featuring John Gibbons

The album already received enormous feedback and tracks from it are played by:

Gilles Perterson (Worldwide BBC 1), Aaron Ross (BBC 1), Grant Nelson (Swing City, UK), Karizma, Osunlade (Yoruba Records), Bobby & Steve (UK), Greg Fenton (UK), Rocco (Rodamaal), Neil Aline (Chez Music, USA), Tony Humphries, Jimpster (Freerange Records, UK), Jon Cutler (Distant Music, USA), Kaskade (USA), Carlos Mena (Yoruba, Ocha, Bembe), Bah Samba (Julian Bendall, UK), Curtis Zack (UK), Kiko Navarro (Pacha, Spain), Marcia Carr (London), Chris G / The Henchmen (France), Groove Assassin (UK), Craig Woodrow (UK), Dean Serafini (OurHouseMag, UK), Richard Earnshaw (Duffnote, UK), Senorlobo (Lovemonk, Spain), Brain Varga (USA), Leon Moran (Ritmo Radio), Michael Canitrot (Radio FG, France), Ken N (Belgium), Franco Martinelli (Italy), Joan Ribas (IbizaGlobalRadio, Spain), Léo Cuenca (Radio FG, France), Ian Pooley (Germany), Frank (UK Basic Records) David Dunne (Hed Kandi & Nu Cool Radio Shows), , Simon Harrison / Basic soul Radioshow, Simon Reid, Glyne Brathwaite, Ben Tidy Souled), Marky Mark (Push fm, UK), Dave Warreing Umberto Gianni, Benji B (BBC - 1Xtra, UK), DJ Mannix, Michael Stukes , NY, USA), Pathaan, Mark Stone (UDM Radioshow), Michael Rütten (Soulsearching), Marco Fullone (Radio Montecarlo), Jesús Sánchez (Funk Maxima, Spain), Paul Gamblin (Heavy Mannas, Australia), Gregory Christakos (Kiss fm, Greece), Christian Hornbostel (Housepacific), Michael Black ( Ireland), Espen Wiik (National Radio1, Norway), DJ Disciple and many more…

Listen to soundclips and view all feedback on: www.gogo-music.net/artist.php?id=33

Enjoy the music…

AW: New Releases - Plattentips direkt von den Labels/Artists !

25.jpg

Artist: Christian Fischer
Title: Clubtech EP
Cat.: DEF2025
Label: Definition Records
Format: Vinyl 12”
Release date: 13/4/2007
Style: Techno/Minimal/Tech-House

A1: Lights go down ...

A2: I Know

B1: Clubtech

B2: Advanced Panorama

Probably the best Definition release to date, this EP is bound to cause an uproar as Christian Fischer, Leipzig’s synonym for
inventive techno, dishes up un utterly delectable four tracker all of which are the spot-on. The EP opens with “I Know”, an
melancholic, slightly trancey anthem that drives the people beyond their usual selves as the delve into the wide spheres and sad
lusting vocals that are courtesy of English ueber producers Hybrid, known for their monumental multi-instrumental take on
nubreaks. A track that’s so full of grandeur it hurts. ‘Advanced Panorama’ opens like a huge window to Christian’s soul. Deep,
infective, layered and intricate like a meandering landscape full of psychoactive bleeps, belches, and blimps. A trancey melodic
trip, set adrift on memory bliss, that slowly grows into an obscure electroey mayhem. ‘Clubtech’ is more basic, more down to
earth, a real winner on the dancefloor as it’s straightforward electrohouse action with a driving groove and a gripping breakdown
that lets the hair stand on end.The EP closes with the huge ‘Germany’, a really hitty vocal track powered by the energetic poetry of
Leipzig based band The Galanpix who give this driving electrohouse smasher a face. And it surely is one you can’t get out of your
head! Leipzig City – one of the places where it’s truly happening.

Höchstwahrscheinlich die beste Definition-Release ever wird diese EP auf jeden Fall für einen Tumult auf den Straßen sorgen.
Christian Fischer, Leipzigs Synonym für innovativen Techno, tischt einen äußerst reizenden Viertracker auf, dessen Nummern
allesamt Volltreffer sind. Die EP macht mit “I Know” den Auftakt, einer melancholischen, leicht trancigem Hymne, die die Leute
über ihre Limits hinwegbefördert, während sie sich in weiten Sphären und leidenschaftlichen Vocals verlieren, die aus der Feder
der englischen Überproduzenten Hybrid stammen, dessen monumentale, multi-instrumentale Nubreaks die Welt in Atem halten.
Ein Track so vollgepackt mit Grandeur, dass es fast weh tut.„Advanced Panorama“ ist wie ein gigantisches Fenster, das Einblick in
Christians Seele gewährt. Tief, infektiös, gelayert und komplex, eine sich dahinwindende Landschaft voller psychoaktiver Bleeps,
Börps und Blimps. Ein trancig melodischer Trip, der sich langsam in ein obskur elektrozides Abenteuer verwächst. “Clubtech” ist
da doch schon bodenständiger; es geht ganz simpel und straight auf den Floor, wo dank des treibenden Grooves und dem
ergreifenden Breakdown einfach nur Action – mit gesträubtem Nackenhaar, versteht sich, angesagt ist.
Die EP schließt grandios mit „Germany“, einem wirklich äußerst schmissigen Vocaltrack, der sich auf der energetischen Poetik der
Leipziger Band The Galanpxix aufbaut, die diesem treibendem Electrohousesmasher ein Gesicht verleihen. Das man garantiert
nicht aus dem Gedächtnis vertreiben kann. Leipzig City – einer dieser Orte, wo gerade wirklich was passiert.
supported by: Hertz – Clubtech is a bomb, Felipe advance panorama is big track, Misjah – fat stuff mate, Florian Meindl
tracks klingen perfekt!

Kingdom Kome Black - London Calling - Shouts Out - Out Now

KKC024_250.jpg

„Shouts Out“ is the second release from the DJ and Producer Team Stan Morane and Danny Daagard on Kingdom Kome Black.
The two produce together since 2002 and can look back on an remarkable amount of releases on different record companies, like Ministry of Sound, Juicy Music, Groovejet, 1969 Recordings, Sugarspin, Born To Dance etc.
Like the first release „You Drive Me Crazy“ „Shouts Out“ assures with a merciless baseline and a pushing beat, that will bring every dancefloor to a boil. First resonances shows that „Shouts Out“ will be a top-level tune!

OUT NOW

LISTEN

LABELINFO
WWW.KINGDOMKOME.COM

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
[Karmarouge 25] Daniel Mehlhart - Am Anfang war es minimal

kr25_cover_150px.jpg

Artist: Daniel Mehlhart
Title: Am Anfang war es minimal
Release Date: May 07, 2007
Label: Karmarouge Records
Cat. No.: KR25
Format: 12" Vinyl, Digital Audio

A1 Am Anfang war es minimal 7:00
B1 Der Tonkopfreiniger 8:35
Play all tracks

On his first release for Karmarouge Daniel Mehlhart seduces us with his emotional 12" vinyl 'Am Anfang war es minimal' to dream, dance and love. Daniel Mehlhart takes us with his impulsive groove on his trip into the darkness of the night, he introduces us to his personal labyrinth of sounds and styles and finally presents us a glance into the bright light of the beginning day.

The A-side track 'Am Anfang war es minimal' follows the concept of minimalism and evolves towards a warm and smooth grooving deep techno track. A lovely piece of music that touches the heart, shakes the rump and carries loving gleams of hope into people's heart and onto the club's dance floors. 'Am Anfang war es minimal' is straight and playful but nevertheless oblique produced and amazes with a relaxinx attitude.

The phenomenal and beautiful B-side track 'Der Tonkopfreiniger' is music for the emotional moments in life and let each Karmarouge fan heart strike higher. A melodic minimal techno track that is able to creep under your skin due to its delightness, flavoured and enchanted by Daniels personal touch. He proofs with this soulful harmonic track his deep understanding for electronic music harmonies. Very, very sweet and wishful without any touch of trash that carries one very relaxed through the early morning hours. A perfect dream!

Download the presskit

Karmarouge Records Labelwebsite
Daniel Mehlhart @ mySpace
Karmarouge @ mySpace

Dominik Eulberg (Cocoon): "...the new Karmarouge by Daniel Mehlhart is a Masterpiece...."
Karotte: "wow both sides are brilliant. i like it. full support from me"

AW: Lars Behrenroth/armistice Ep Vol.2/progcity Deep Trax 001

Armistice EP Vol.2 - ProgCity Deep Trax 001 - Out Now

Strictly Limited Vinyl (500 copies) available as of April 27th 2007

ProgCity Deep thanks...

Ripperton
The Ghosthunter is fukkking massive! Will play!

Karizma
Been bangin the Ghosthunter

Osunlade (Yoruba Records)
Deep, minimal and just right for that transitional moment during any set!

Alex Attias (Visions Records / Co-Op / Still Music)
Good dark release for playing in a club. I’m diggin all tracks so it’s a YES. I will play and I’m feeling this EP. Well Done. Keep groovin!

Tony Humphries
The Hunting Tool
http://tonyrecords.net/index.php?pag=playlist&id_play=41

Sean Smith (Smooth Agent Records)
I am feeling the tracks. The one I like the most is Subconcious Dark. The tracks are different than the norm and that is a good thing. Definitly playing these out.

Boddhi Satva (Yoruba Records)
Massive support for this massive piece. I wish you guys a lot of sales with it.

Florian Meindl (Flash / Klingklong / Greatstuff)
Ghosthunter is veeery nice! i play it....

Tony Garvey (Defected)
Just wanted to drop you a line to say I got a couple of your
tracks from Prog City, I love em bro, big respect.

Neil Aline (CHEZ Music)
I’m playing the hell out of Ghosthunter right now!

Manuel Tur (Freerange)
Gut gemacht, das epische Ghosthunter duerfte im Club perfekt funktionieren, wie bei seiner letzten PCDM gefaellt mir hier aber auch die B-Seite besser - trotz boellerndem Bass enorm groovy und flieァend.. wird definitiv gespielt!

Dean Serafini (Jjazzproject)
Deep, dark atmospheric moods and strong beats are the order of the day on this EP from Lars Behrenroth. Both tracks are synth led: whilst ‘Subconscious Dark’ is pretty much a mood builder, ‘Ghosthunter’ is absolutely striking. The haunting synths give the track a distinct vibe that really hits the spot. Itユs not what I normally go for but this has certainly got my attention big style.

Tim White (House Afrika)
Lovely Tunes. Will be dropping them for sure!

Ryan McAdam (Iwanai Music)
I especially like Subconscious Dark! Ghost Hunter is on John Kumahara's Iwanai Music April Mix right here…

Chris Udoh
WICKED !!!!

Nomumbah (Yoruba Records, Brazil)
The EP is great

Soul Oasis (CyberJamz)
Lars by puttin it down!

Gez O’Neill
Fairplay Lars Behrenroth has been putting out some lovely tunes recently, love Subconcious Dark sounds like a techier version of Son of Raw. Very nice indeed.

Mirko Paoloni (Party Groove Radio)
Great production. Straight into our clubology house charts.

DS Inc
A Lars Behrenroth trick bag synthesis, delivering a fine lift & fresh breath to prog., from a trainspoter crowd to a radio show, it's a true weapon.

Moncef
"Ghosthunter" is my favorite on this EP. You can hear more of it on this mix: http://www.daliciousmonster.com/handzonradio/monfresh-sessions-43

Nico Moss (CyberJamz)
Dope Record !!

Greg Fenton
Liked the Subconscious Dark best 8/10

Linus (EXUN)
Love the Ghosthunter track! Thanks for the deep shit…

Agent Greg (Freeze Magazine)
Great EP, both tracks have a good feel of deep and tech sounds!

Dean Facer
I like "Subconcious Dark" and played it on last weeks show

Mazi (Gourmet / Brique Rouge)
Thanks for this. Ghosthunter is a beautiful track. I am including in my May chart going out to the magazines and full support in the clubs and on my radio shows. Great stuff.

Djinxx aka Electronic Resistance (Mezzotinto / Fcom)
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...&MyToken=b14cc4f8-3af7-443d-907b-1f38c24abda3

Michael Stukes (Mystic Vybes Playlist 4.24.07 / WHCR.ORG)
Subconscious Dark

Played by
Atjazz (Mantis), Halo (City Deep), Cory (Centric Music), Edground (Grooveland), Rocco (Buzzin Fly), Myles (Naked Soul), DJ Pope (POJI), Euphonic (Soul Candi), Freddy Turner (NYC), Matthew Bandy, DJ B (Zouk Club), DJ Floy (Paradise Garage Radio Show), Scope (Urbantorque) and many more...

More
www.myspace.com/larsbehrenroth
www.deepershades.net

Kingdom Kome Black - Giorgio Prezioso & Bam Bam - Out Now

KKC026_250.jpg

KKC026 Giorgio Prezioso against Libex - Makacos / Exorcism

Giorgio Prezioso is pretty well-known in Italy for his long-standing collaboration with the country's leading radio station, Radio Deejay. He's just one of those people who's always one step ahead of the game. Be it as a DJ or as a producer. He leaped to fame with tuneful Italianstyle house-oriented hits together with his brother when he was pratically still a kid. And became one of Italy's most highly respected masters of the decks for his inimitable, extremely skilful deejaying technique.?So it's no surprise to find him producing cutting edge electronic tracks that are being picked up by the coolest labels and supported by the coolest international dj's.
In 2006 he started a collaboration with the producer Libex. A new sound was born. Their first single Xperimental Scratch came out on Pryda Records, the label of Eric Prydz, in December 2006 and reached second place of the Juno House Charts and the twentieth place of Beatports most downloaded tracks.
With Pongo they have another bit tune out on Gut Records from the UK. And now they are coming with their newest tracks Makacos and Exorcism on Kingdom Kome Black, 2 strong electro bombs together with a big Makacos Remix by Roger Prinz.

KKC027_250.jpg

KKC027 Bam Bam - Where's Your Child

Where`s your child is definitly one of the most sought after records in acid house history . In the opinion of many djs this track is one the best acid tracks ever made!!
This terrific track was produced by Chris Bam Bam Westbrook, without doubt one of the pioneers of the Chicago House Szene, which was very famous between 1988-1990 and made Artists like Tyree Cooper, Farley Jackmaster Funk, Adonis, Fast Eddie, Marshall Jefferson and last but not least Bam Bam famous and „immortal“ world-wide.
Beside the Paul Harris Club Acid Mix, who bringst he feeling of the original back to today, there are brand-new unreleased mixes from DBN and Northcutz, which shows with their interpretation that this track is still one of the hottest.

OUT NOW

LABELINFO
WWW.KINGDOMKOME.COM

The Free Electric Band - HELLO SWEAT (OUT NOW)

click to listen

The Free Electric Band
The Cowboy, the Scientist and the Biker have found together to finally bring the Irish Schranz to you.
On their first EP they smash up with 5 different tracks to let you pass the acid test! We say: Hello to sweat!
Trackliste : (1) Airline (2) It´s Taped (3) Bashy (4) Cabaret (5) Moto GP (6) Airline (Lucio & Pep remix)

Listen and Shops list : www.elektrotribe.com
released as mp3 and Maxi Cd! Allready in Top charts on Dancetrackdigital

Hallo, an dieser Stelle möchten wir auch auf das erste Release unseres Labels (Kaff) hinweisen. Die Kaff 001 enthält 4 Tracks und ist seit ein paar Tagen offiziell in vielen Mp3 Stores weltweit schon veröffentlicht, einige weitere Stores folgen in den nächsten Tagen. Auf unserer myspace Seite (myspace.com/kafflabel) könnt ihr in zwei Tracks der Kaff 001 komplett reinhören.

Viele Grüße aus Berlin

Kaff Label

Vitorio ft. Annie - The feeling was right

Katalog#: MP017
Label: Mochicoprimo!
Format: MP3 / WAV
Remixe von: Mr.Magneto

Gibt's im Moment nur bei Beatport.

Mein allererster Release mit ganz viel Hilfe Brüderlicherseits. Es handelt sich um Club House mit einen Tick Ibiza feeling. Vocals eingesungen von der wunderbaren Anne (wenn ihr eine schöne Frauenstimme braucht, meldet euch).

Gruß,

Vik

[Karmarouge 26] Max Cavalerra - Luck'n'Love

kr26_cover_190px.jpg

Artist: Max Cavalerra
Title: Luck'n'Love
Release Date: June 18, 2007
Label: Karmarouge Records
Cat. No.: KR26

A1 Luck’n’Love 6:00
B1 2007 5:45
B2 Space Department 7:21

Play all tracks

The Luck’n’Love EP by Munich based producer and DJ Max Cavalerra comes along in Karmarouges typical warmness, with lots of energy in rhythm and in an emotional sunny spellbound robe. Picturesque sounding melodies are moving in bewitching clarity and danceable elegance among minimalist harmonies and playful techno rhythms. Three tracks, each a unicum with distinctive temper and recognition value. Three tracks filled with heart's blood and emotions that stand in times of great love as well as in times of huge desperation solid as a rock.

Max Cavalerra has produced with his Luck’n’Love EP a record that evolves a unique style of sound, influenced and inspired by techno, jazz, classical music and ambient. A very special sound which one unfortunately often does not get to hear. A breath of trance is also part of the game but without becoming easy to see through and sublimates this harmonical techno interpretation to a extremely positive and remarkable sound sculpture that is native in the huge and colourful metropoles as well as on the dancefloors with an astounding ease.

Download the presskit

Purchase Vinyl
Purchase MP3

Karmarouge Records Labelwebsite
Max Cavalerra @ mySpace
Karmarouge @ mySpace

GOGO Music Release: Ralf GUM feat. Akira Dee – GOGO 026

GOGO026.jpg

New GOGO Music release:
Ralf GUM feat. Akira Dee – Everything U R – GOGO 026

Vinyl out on 25th of June 2007 - Promodownload out on Traxsource now:
http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=8503

GOGO Music head honcho Ralf GUM teams up with Akira Dee to deliver the heart felt track Everything U R. Akira is a native New Yorker born into a family of musicians and singers. Her older cousin, Solomon Roberts Jr., was the leader and only male singer of the legendary R&B / Funk band Skyy of Call Me, Let's celebrate, High and Skyy-Zoo fame. Her dad is a well known producer and keyboard player. Her brother Poison Pen (of Stronghold) is an up and coming underground rap artist signed to a subsidiary label of Universal. She's the little cousin of house music's own Inaya Day, who can be heard in the background together with Paris, who wrote the fine lyrics of Everything U R. Akira is also no stranger to the stage. She played the rolls of 'Star to be' in 'Anni' and "Evilene" in a New York production of "The Wiz". Like her cousin Inaya, Akira is deeply rooted in gospel music, erego, her inspirational lyrics on each of her house tunes. Keep an ear out for this young lady. She's going to make a lot of noise.
Ralf GUM and CrisP on production live-up to their reputation as Germany's prime deep house producers and come up with 3 very contrasting mixes. While the Original is a beautiful deep and moody house gem, the Alternative mix is a pumping 13 minutes journey using real fresh sounds interdigitating perfectly. The Splendid Dub is a leg-shaking affair and surely will leave it's mark on any dancefloor. Certainly another aureate release on the constantly rising GOGO Music label.

Check the soundfiles and reactions on: http://www.gogo-music.net/releases/gogo-026.php

Enjoy the music…www.GOGO-Music.net

Blazing Funk - Hate & Jealousy // Direct Drive Digital // DDD029 // House/Elektro

Nach Remixen für Eric Marquez und Robert Vadney bringen Blazing Funk nun ihre erste eigene Single "Hate & Jealousy" an den Start.

Veröffentlicht wird erstmal als digital Release und eine Maxi CD wird in den nächsten Tagen nachgeschoben. Allerdings erscheint diese nur in den USA.

Neben dem Original Mix von Blazing Funk, finden sich auf der Single noch Remixe von Fruehbel, Eagle Rokkaz, addicted, Dave Kurtis, Groove Juice und London Issue. So das ein bunter House Mix garantiert ist.

http://www.myspace.com/blazingfunk

Plug Plug … some Ralf GUM feat. Akira Dee - Everything U R - GOGO 026 …REACTIONS:

:: For the inspirational "Everything U R", Ralf GUM and his production partner CrisP team up with New York native Akira Dee who provides a passionate vocal performance over a deep'n'moody groove that is enriched with melodic keys and sweet percussion. The dub creates a hypnotic vibe by taking it to deeply rumblin' grounds, with irresistible keys leading the way for the thumpin' beats. The alternate mix is a 13 minute journey built around a relentless groove and wicked keys, with the vocals creating an intensve vibe - and there is an incredible break around the middle that will set a frenzy on the dancefloors. SpiritOfHouse.com (Switzerland)

Some Ralf GUM feat. Akira Dee - Everything U R - GOGO 026 DJ reactions:

:: "The Splendid Dub is top notch! Love it and will play it." Jimpster (Freerange Rec., UK)

:: "Ah man!! The original mix is right down our alley!! 100% Soulcandi support on this." Euphonik (Soulcandy, South Afrika)

:: "Amazing! This tune is smoken! I cant wait to get it too the floor tonight." Jamie Thinnes (Seasons Recordings, USA)

:: "Another dope single with something for everyone. This is already getting plays with me. Keep up the great work!" Carlos Mena (Ocha Records, Bembe)

:: "Ralf does it again with "Everything U R" ft Akira Dee with her sexy and soulful voice is sure to seduce any dance floor." DJ Pope (Baltimore/ WEAA88.9fm/ Handzonradio/ Motivation/ Sanctuary)

:: "Quality package indeed." Groove Junkies (Morehouse Rec., USA)

:: "Quality." Boddhi Satva (Yoruba, Atal)

:: "Wow! Another great release bro! loving it!" Andy Compton (Peng Records, The Rurals, UK)

:: "Thanks for the new music...really lovely package once again. The Original Vocal mix is the one for me.´Actually played it out last night and it sounds wonderful. Lovely music and really 1st rate from Akira & Inaya, well done!" DJ Dealer (Look At You Records, Juke Joint Productions, USA)

:: "I absolutely love the new production. GOGO is on a run! The vocal here is just beautiful! Will give this much support in my chart, on my show and look forward to test running the track this weekend!" Myles Chalmers (Naked Soul Radioshow, Handzonradio, UK)

:: "I like that! The voice of Akira Dee's like a crystal I prefere the Original (have a good feelin with this track!), and the Dub as second. It's so sexxxxxyyyyyy... I play it tonight on my radio show." DJ Rork (Stalwart Rec, Radio FG, France)

:: "Cheers. Another lovely release." Craig Bartlett (UK)

:: "Nice tune. Like the Original Mix for radio and the Dub for the dance floors." Tim White (Houseafrika, South Afrika)

:: "DEEPHOUSE IS ALIVE!!! Super release. I love it" Cay Taylan (Austria)

:: "The soundtrack to the summer. The break in the Alternative Mix is devastating." Mike Stukes (Mystic Vybes, NY)

:: "The Original Vocal Mix has gone straight on the A list of our stations across Europe! Another top top tune!" Steve Marshall (CEO/Program Director, The Northern Radio Group)

:: "It's amazing!!! I love it! Full Support! 10/10. Respect to Mr GUM!" Danny Marquez (Bubble Soul, Spain)

:: "Beautifully produced House Music from Ralf. Exactly what I’ve come to expect from this label." Umberto Giannini (Ministry Of Sound Radio, UK)

:: "Another good production from Ralf GUM. My favourite track is the "Splendid Dub" Mix...very much underground sound, but also i love Akira’s vocals! Full support from my end…will play it this weekend!!" Ivan F (Deephousesection, Italy)

:: "The Splendid Dub amazing. Love the vibe on this mix, deeeeeep, sexy and definately a winner for me. Will be rocking this out for sure. Appreciate the music!" Christian Alvarez (Delecto Recordings, UK)

:: "Full Deep Vocal as I like, full amazing support." Chris G (The Henchmen / Nightlife Magazine / France)

:: "Classic touch by Ralf GUM and Akira Dee, this duo is the right choice for a solid vocal House for your Club, between the three respected versions I love a little more the "Splendid Dub", finest instrumental & vocals.... massive!!!" Danilo D'Andrea (Partygoove, Italy)

:: "Fantastic release ! GOGO confirms to be one of the best labels for soulful stuff with an innovative touch. All the mixes are beautiful. Full support." Franco Martinelli (Housepage, Italy)

:: "Great production. High quality. My fav is the original." Joan Ribas (Ibiza Global Radio)

:: "Again a great track." Syke-N-Sugarstarr (Germany)

:: "This is soooo nice man. I am feeling the deepness now. Very inspiring for the soul and the vibe, Akira's vocals are like sugar. And that deep chord is the catch. Lovin' it!" Mundovibes

:: "Very beautiful production. Very well for this summer. I like all the versions. Very good works. House music Alive!!!!!" DJ Rico (SlipNSlide, GKK, Raisani Dubai)

:: "Very nice project this! Friday 8th I introduce into INDAKLUBB as first Future Tune!" Andrea Belli (Radio 105, Italy)

:: "I like to Original Mix, its a lovely dance track, funky baseline and great hook. Very grown and sexy club track. Like the "clap your hands reference on the second half of the track. It should do well on many dance floors. The Dub is great, very energetic and should be big on the dance floors. The production is very high quality and should be a dj favorite to work the crossovers and to use as a remix tool. The alternative mix brings the best of the original and dub together. I love the project and look forward to rocking the SWEAT crowd with these mixes." Michael Alan (Sweat, Atlanta / USA)

:: "Amazin tracks. Thank you so much. I do love Alternative Vocal mix." Edground (Grooveland Records, Brasil)

:: "How bloody fortunate am I to receive this cracking track tune just as the summer is kicking off. With the over powering electro sound manipulating the dance floors the tune is refreshing." DJ Chewy (RWD Magazine, UK)

:: "Lovin the Splendid Dub!!!! and the Alternative Version." Craig Woodrow (UK)

:: "As expected this has all the qualities of something very special…a breath of soulful fresh air in today’s over-clouded electroness." Russell Pollitt (Amato Distribution, UK)

:: "Great tune!!! We all love it." Shioji Mori (Rambling Records, Japan)

:: "Splendid Dub is cool. Will play on Saturday!!" Ian Pooley (Pooled Records)

:: "In my new charts. Deep & Underground… nice sounds, harmonies and vocals, my one is the Spledid Dub." Roberto De Carlo (Switzerland)

:: "Nice and deep this! Like the Splendid dub. As for the vocal - I think the original tips it for me." Richard Earnshaw (Duffnote, UK)

:: "Congratulation for this release. The "Ralf GUM & CrisP's Original Vocal" is awesome. Beautiful voice, beautifiul music. That's Real House music. I love it. Keep the vibe!" DJ Floy (Paradise Garage Radio Show, France)

ProgCity Deep presents Ciappy DJ & Pablo – PCDMS019

PCDMS019_forum_banner.jpg

http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=8759

EXCLUSIVE TRAXSOURCE RELEASE JUNE 8TH
VINYL JUNE 22ND

CIAPPY DJ & PABLO
FEAT. SAVIO VURCHIO PRESENT
THE LOGICAL GROOVE ELEMENTS
'I FEEL'

PCDMS019

Ciappy DJ returns for a deep house jewel that is the result of a collaboration with some of his friends. The original version is on a deep and mellow tip, featuring Savio Vurchio on vocals who adds an inspirational touch to it, with a wonderful jazzy piano line giving it a timeless feeling. Raw Artistic Soul provide a deeply rumblin' dub/vocal dub* with marvellous atmospheric keys that give the track a deep underground feeling. *only on vinyl

www.myspace.com/ciappydj

eto - hideaway

Melancholie auf Synthiebeat. Die kühlen Achtziger treffen die trickreiche Moderne. Eto schreibt hochauflösende Songs über Dinge, die ihn bewegen, die aus seinem Kopf wollen, um sie dann mit Elementen aus Elektro, Downbeat oder Minimal zu mischen. Er sieht sich selbst als Songwriter im klassischen Sinne, trotz aller gewollter Synthetik und Tanzgefühl.

Remixe von Voltaxx, Napsugar und Taras van de Voorde vervollständigen den Release

eto-hideaway-flyer01.jpg

mp3pool-flyer01.gif

Zwischendurch nochmal die Bitte, daß ihr keine Shopslinks zu euren Releases schreibt.
Wenn es bei jeweiligen Künstler oder Label Soundfiles gibt, dann könnt ihr das gerne posten.
Aber wo es die Tracks zu Kaufen gibt sollte doch mittlerweile jeder wissen egal in welchem Format.
Alle Beiträge werden von mir entsprechend bearbeitet, sprich ich lösche alle Shopnamen und Links raus.

Dankeschön !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
New upcoming release. UMM the ultimate collection

Hello Djs and producers, I am here to tell you that by the end of this month there will be a new release in the House music market.

Do you remember UMM thtat stands for Underground Music Movement? Well it was a prestigious italian label in the 90's producing house hits that sold all over the world...
The new release is "the best of" UMM, a double CD, extended, unmixed, remastered tracks. There are some new remixes and unreleased tracks as well.

You can check out the official site of the compilation with the tracklist and prelistening:

http://www.mediarec.it/umm/splash.htm

I will be here in the forum to reply to your questions...

Vibrations_Label_Grafik.gif

Vinyl – Maxi: Viermalair "Vibrations" Unicat Color Vinyl
(stdr001 / Release : 22.06.2007)
Mit aus Detroit beeinflusster Smoothness findet Viermalair genau die Mischung aus technischer Perfektion und talentierten Chordlines. Minimale, leicht euphorische Melodiebögen unterstützen das rhythmische Fundament, das zusammen mit der Bassline den Körper in absolutes Wohlbefinden versetzt. Der Gastauftritt von Maja Kunzelmann krönt den Sound. Auf Viermalair’s Debüt Maxi leiht sie Emotionen, die wohl jeder gerne lebt ihre Stimme.

Artist: Viermalair
Title: Vibrations
Release Date: June 22, 2007
Label: Styledriver Records
Cat. No.: STDR001

A1 Original mix 5:42
A2 Spicelab mix 6:52
A3 Dj tool 2:14

B1 Exciter mix 8:16
B2 Mocca mix 6:26

www.viermalair.com <--- previews and reactions!
www.myspace.com/viermalair

[ETK003] ag-auflegen : dreckschlüpper ep

Jetzt draussen !!!

Label: ElektroTekknoKlash Records
Name: Dreckschlüpper EP
Künstler: ag-auflegen

Katalognr.: ETK003
Format: 12” E.P.
Veröffentlichung: 16.06.2007
Vertrieb: Discomania
Stil: MinimalTechnoRaveKlash

etk003frontgp6.jpg
ekt003backrp3.jpg

A: Schadnager | 6:06
Produziert von der ag-auflegen
AA:Stumpen | 7:12
B: Gummilitze | 8:57

Das Jenaer Label ELEKTROTEKKNOKLASH Rec. hat für seinen dritten Coup die ag-auflegen aufgegabelt.
Nachdem SNEAKER&MACOMA auf den ersten beiden Releases die Tiefen zwischen UK-Smiley-Rave,
knarzigem Techno und Italo-Klängen ausgelotet haben, hauen einem die Jungs der ag-auflegen
einen schwergewichtigen Triple-Whopper in die Tüte. Die „Dreckschlüpper-EP“ stampft und schleift
und zirpt durch die unendlichen Sphären zwischen Minimal und Maximal. Kurzum: OPTIMAL!

SCHADNAGER und GUMMILITZE pumpen im Bassbereich das Blut in die Beine, peitschende Grooves zwingen
zum Arschwackeln und der hypnotische STUMPEN zieht dich mit seinen psychedelischen Synthies
unaufhaltsam in die Tiefe der Nacht!

ag-auflegen sind APU, JAYCUP & MACOMA. Wer mehr über diese drei Gesellen erfahren möchte, der
findet nützliche Informationen unter:

ag-auflegen.com
myspace.com/agauflegen

Juhu weiter gehts :)

Label: PM Music
Name: Something More Less
Künstler: Marc DePulse

Katalognr.: PLAYM015
Format: 12”
Veröffentlichung: 11.06.2007
Vertrieb: Word And Sound
Stil: Minimal-House // Minimal-Electro // Electro-Techno

A1: Lagoooon
B1: Lagoooon (Afrilounge Remix)
B2: Something More Less

w&p by Marcel Sterling
www.marc-depulse.com
www.myspace.com/marcdepulse

Nach seinen aktuellen Singles auf Flicker Rhythm Music und den Upcomings auf Electrochoc, Ostwind, u.a., geht der Leipziger DJ und Produzent Marc DePulse nun neue Wege.

„Something More Less“ heißt seine Anfang dieser Woche auf Ron Flatter´s PM MUSIC erschienene Single, die die Open-Air-Saison 2007 wohl endgültig eröffnet.

Marc tischt mit der PM-Music 015 einen äußerst reizenden Zweitracker auf, dessen Nummern zusammen mit den Afrilounge Remix allesamt Volltreffer sind. Die Single macht mit "Lagoooon" den Auftakt, einem Primetime Burner, der die Crowd über Ihre Limits hinwegbefördert. Ein Track so voll gepackt mit Leidenschaft, die man garantiert nicht aus dem Gedächtnis vertreiben kann.

"Lagoooon" im Afrilounge Remix ist da schon bodenständiger. Die drei Schwaben verwandeln den Track ganz simpel und straight auf den Floor, wo dank des leichten Sounds und den ergreifenden Arrangements einfach nur Grooven - mit Gänsehaut, versteht sich - angesagt ist!

Die Single schließt grandios mit "Something more less" - minimal, infektiös und komplex! Eine fliesende Landschaft voller Emotionen, die dieser neuen PM-Music ein Gesicht verleiht, das man sicher nicht so schnell vergessen wird.

played & supported by: Stephan Bodzin, Loco Dice, Karotte, Mathias Schaffhaeuser, da Fresh, DJ Emerson, Holgi Star aka Holger Nielson, Ron Flatter, Kollektiv Turmstraße, Plasmik, Super Flu, Stereofunk, Phunklarique & Dejonka, Dani Casarano, Pele, Sebastian Roya, Dave Ellesmere, Strich Acht, and many more...

Viel Spaß :))

der Marc

Hi all,

We are proud to present the new EP of Digital Filth on Elektrotribe records! (out 29 June as digital / 12" : 16 July)
The producers from Manchester comes here with a highly breaked techno release with 2 new tunes.

Digital Filth - Issues

"Paul Carroll AKA Digital Filth is becoming a bit of a regular to these pages this time he’s here with an EP for German label Elektrotribe. Title track ‘Issues’ is a tech-y monster of a track that rolls along sweating acid and taking no prisoners. The second offering on this EP is ‘Beta Bug’ another top notch effort lying somewhere in-between Techno, electro and acid house. Moog Conspiracy provide a more minimal take on ‘Beta Bug’ which will go down well in the right place. This EP is well worth checking out and is sure to rock any dancefloor." 5/5 ( Zigmund -IDJ mag August 07)

Tracklist
1. Digital Filth - Issues (6:44)
2. Digital Filth - Beta Bug (6:23)
3. Digital Filth - Beta Bug (Moog Conspiracy rmx) (5:34)
click here to listen the tracks

let us know which track you like the most ;D

Hugs
Elektrotribe
info@elektrotribe.com
www.elektrotribe.com

pnrlp0002-400x400.jpg

Label: Producer-Network Recordings
Catalog#: PNRLP0002
Format: File, MP3, Compilation
Released: 23 May 2007
Genre: Electronic
Style: Breakbeat, Dub, Experimental, Minimal

Tracklist:

1) Cruel Culture - **** The Truth
2) Skyence - Deep Secrets
3) Skyk - Enigma
4) Er.iC - Hades Dub
5) Skyence - Alien
6) Marauder - Incognito
7) Cut - So Much
8) Hi-Lar - Dream Sequence
9) Skyence - In Between
10) Polarity - Siddhartha

Shops und Hörproben

Beatport, iTunes, Juno, digital-tunes, Napster, Rhapsody und eMusic

Mein Track (skyk - Enigma) ist übrigens ein gechillter Minimal House Track :)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben