Blackcoffee feat. Bucie - Turn me on – GOGO 033

G

GOGO

Aktives Mitglied
Reaktionen
The new year starts as fine, as the old one ended, as we scored another number one on Traxsource. It took only 3 days till our GOGO 033 'Blackcoffee feat. Bucie - Turn me on - including Raw Artistic Soul remixes' was on top of the download charts. Check it out here:

http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=29423&alias=downloads

GOGO Music starts the year with a dope and deep release by Blackcoffee feat. Bucie entitled ‘Turn Me On’. Blackcoffee is one of South Africa's most respected house music artists and no stranger to GOGO Music as he belongs to the group SHANA, which already stormed the charts with our last release ‘Uyangichomela’. Remixes are contributed by Phil Kullmann aka Raw Artistic Soul, who's back and delivers debonair deep versions. Releasedate Vinyl: 2nd of February 2009.

Some Blackcoffee feat. Bucie - Turn me on - GOGO 033 - DJ feedback:

:: "Really diggin this! Especially the Raw Artistic Soul dub ... congrats." Osunlade (Yoruba Records)

:: "That Black Coffee-Turn Me on is absolutely hot!" Quentin Harris (USA)

:: "Loving the Original." Greg van Buren (Hardsoul, Netherlands)

:: "I really like and will bang the Raw Artistic Soul Beat for the modernism inse, the vibe. It's a good tool." Franck Roger (Real Tone Records, France)

:: "Already one of my top tunes in 2008, this remix package is right on point and right on time. Raw Artistic Soul Dub is very funky and the Blackcoffee remix is ready for any dancefloor. I always look forward to GOGO releases, top quality music! Thank you." Carlos Mena (Ocha, Yoruba, Bembe)

:: "Loving the Vocal Dub here mate!! Really tasty. Gonna be playing this a lot." Jamie Odell aka Jimpster (Freerange, UK)

:: "My Man Coffée always blowin me with his beatz!! Really nice Original mix with the Gold Bucie's Vocal. Raw Artistic Soul really turn the track in a high level that I expected from him for being fan of his sound: deep and monsta in the mix!" Rocco (Rodamaal, France)

:: "Always a pleasure to check out anything your putting out, again you've hit the mark, vocal, groove and song, all mix's, respect." Robert Ownes (UK)

:: "Bro, this tune is awesome...! Heard the original on a Louie Vega show last month and wondered what it was, really really like the Raw Artistic Soul mix as well. Will be playing this a lot." Gary Ward (Days like this, UK)

:: "Yo Ralf ... SICK SICK SICK! The new joint is so good, I love all the mixes! Africa meets New York underground on the Raw Artistic Soul mixes! Nice work!!" Jamie Thinnes (Seasons Recordings, USA)

:: "Very nice - the original is the best." Julian Bendall (Bah Samba, UK)

:: "DAAMMMNNNNN. The Raw Artistic Soul Vocal Dub is pure hotness. Love the feel of the original mix as well. GREAT release. Full support" Lars Behrenroth (Deeper Shades of House / Deeper Shades Recordings, USA)

:: "Great Package...Raw Artistic Soul Vocal Dub it's perfect for my set. I will support for sure!!!" Alfred Azzetto (Purple Music)

:: "I'm loving it!!! Full support Bro!!" Luis Radio (Equal Records, Italy)

:: "I really like this release! Specially the Raw Vocal & the Dub!! Good music to start 2009!!!" DJ Pippi (Pacha Ibiza, Spain)

:: "Lovin this. Really feelin the vibe. Perfect to cheer up those January blues." Craig Bartlett (l'America, UK)

:: "Wowowowow this is gorgeous!!!! Bucie’s voice is soooooooo pretty!" Sarah Foote (Favouritizm, UK)

:: "Excellent release as usual…my fav mix is the original." Joan Ribas (Ibiza Global Radio, Spain)

:: "Major heat!" Marlon D (Underground Collective, USA)

:: "Couldn’t agree more, a great start to 2009 with huge Raw Artistic Soul Mixes!!" Umberto Giannini (Rushes, UK)

:: "You have my full support I like the original and Raw Artistic Soul mixes." Kiko Navarro (Spain)

:: "I really liked the mixes and it is doing good on the dancefloor although a little later on in the night!!! My Favourite mix was the Original and the Raw Artistic Soul Vocal Dub." Nial Redmond (UK)

:: "Really nice, another great jam from Blackcoffee!" Yannick (Needs, Germany)

:: "Sweet...perfect for my softer sets...will play on my "cabrio" show this week." Dave Storm (Cabrio Records)

:: "Hot !!!! Love the Raw Artistic Soul Mixes - full support!!" Hector Romero (Saw Recordings)

:: "Thank u so mutch for this release. SIMPLY AMAZING!!! I already LOVE IT, deep and sweet. Great. Will pass to Louie and of course I will rock it!" Antonello Coghe (Vega Records, USA)

:: "Wow such an amazing project ive been a huge fan of the original for some time now, but the remixes will be played for even longer. great job. proper deepness..." Halo (CityDeep Music, USA)

:: "Brilliant tune, really feeling this. Thumbs up..." Frank Ryle (Soulportal.dk & Cool Million, Denmark)

:: "SMOKIN HOT!! The original has been a classic for me, but gotta say every mix stands out! Dope Release! Thanks for the luv!" Bradford James (Seed Recordings, USA)

:: "Original and Raw Artistic Soul Dub.....ooooh!!" Craig Woodrow (UK)

:: "Awesome. Can't wait to spin the Raw Artistic Soul Vocal Dub in India." Mikkel Wendelboe (Denmark)

:: "This song is extremely refined! Lovely afro rhythm and melodies in the original mix. Great vocals by Bucie.... sounds like a fable :). I Think that the Raw Artistic Soul versions are incrfedible!! Refined sounds... the Marimba rhodes are fantastics!! The flutes melodies are beautiful and has japanese vibes.... for me is the top!! The Blackcoffe remix is perfect for big dancefloor with powerful groove and good violins on it! Make us dance and smile. Useful the instrumentals and beat tools. Really thanks for sending me." Alessio Furia (Magma, Italy)

:: "GOGO this new tune will definately get heavy rotation in my sets." DJ Pope (USA)

:: "Very good this is. Especially like the Raw Artistic Soul." Charles Spencer (USA)

:: "Raw Artistic Soul mixes are really deep and extremly dope! Love them 9/10" Audiowhores (UK)

:: "For me the original mix is perfect.. love it!!!" RY from RyB (Pacha-SP)

:: "Smooth, soulful and sexy....WOW what a way to ring in the new year"!!!!!!!! Goes straight to the top of my charts and HEAVY ROTATION!!!!" Shawn Phillips (LatterDaySoul & Billboard Charts)

:: "Great way to start the year indeed! Nice release. Like the Raw Artistic Soul vocal dub and original." Richard Earnshaw (Duffnote, UK)

:: "This is quite simply beautiful music, and the remixes from Phil are bang on the money." Russell Pollitt (UK)

:: "The Blackcoffee track is amazing. You have my support on my podcast “that’s house”. I love the original Mix and the Raw Artistic Vocal Dub." DJ Matt (That’s house, France)

:: "The version I prefer is the Original Mix: smashing tune, in the Top 10 of my play-list. Very very elegant!" Leo Cuenca (Radio FG & various, France)

:: "Phil’s Vocal Dub leaves me speechless and keeps me moving again and again. And again." Benny Pecoraio

:: "On first listen like the Original best 8/10." Greg Fenton (UK)

: "Raw Artistic Soul Vocal Dub is pure fire!" Soy Mustafa (Shack Music, UK)

:: "Really really nice track here." Ollie Brooke (Purehousemusic, Australia)

:: "BEEEELLISSIMO!!!!! THANX!!!!!!!!!" Cerino Testarossa (Radioibiza, Italy)

:: "...I'm liking the Original and Blackcoffee Remix for the soulful moments and all of the Raw Artistic Soul mixes will be nice dj tools - many thanks." DJ Dealer (Look At You Records, USA)

PRESS REACTIONS AND REVIEWS:
Souledup.com
Following on from a highly successful 2008, Ralf Gum's GOGO label shows us what to expect in 2009 with an absolutely gorgeous first release. Blackcoffee is a highly renowned DJ and producer hailing from South Africa, whilst singer and songwriter Bucie is also a highly recognised and respected singer from the same said country. The promo comes with mixes by Blackcoffee and Raw Artistic Soul. The Raw Artistic Soul mixes are great numbers, really deep and minimal whilst still maintaining a good balance of soul. There's some great woodwind playing on the Raw Artistic Soul vocal dub mix with some very African influenced percussion. The Blackcoffee remix also heads in a deep and minimal direction that builds up beautifully. But after all said and done, this release for souledUp is all about the Original mix. When you have a track so very good, so near to perfect, it's hard to better it by remixes. The BPM is just right, the chords are emotional, the track is deep, the lyrics soulful, the whole result simply wonderful! by Gareth Morgan

M8 Mag (UK)
It’s about time to give Ralf GUM and his GOGO Music label some props as his latest releases and remixes have all been rather outstanding. So is this new offering from Blackcoffee, a top DJ & producer from South Africa who is also currently enjoying success with his group Shana. Vocals are being supplied by respected house diva Bucie who delivers a hooky, dreamy and sweet vocal. The Original is a soulful masterpiece in the making, percussive beats match perfectly with a groovy bassline, funky guitar parts and moody chords. On the remix we get a great set of mixes from inhouse mastermind Phil Kullmann aka Raw Artistic Soul who goes much deeper and comes up with great, spacey flute flavoured versions that will certainly fill any floor near you soon. And if that wasn’t enough you get a nice Blackcoffee Remix on top of it to round off a magnificent package. M8/M8 by Mannix

www.spiritofhouse.com
In the spotlight!
GOGO Music impressed us all through 2008, and their first release for the new year is no exception. "Turn me on" is courtesy of South Africa's Blackcoffee and features sweet vocals by Bucie over a deep and soulful yet fierce afro tinged groove that is enriched with marvelous chords - simply wonderful. On his remix, Blackcoffee takes the track to deeper grounds, giving it a slightly minimal feel, with the synth chords creating a mesmerizing vibe. The Raw Artistic Soul mixes go even deeper, spreading a hypnotic vibe created by a relentless groove and captivating synths, with the original African vibe of the track always shining through. by Michael Fossati

More info and soundfiles on http://www.gogo-music.net/releases/gogo-033.php

www.GOGO-Music.net / www.B-King.org

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben