Breaking News: Gunfire @ Busta Rhymes Video Shot

C

Camouflage

Welcome 2 the Hood
Reaktionen
SOHH.com has learned that gunfire erupted on the set of a Busta Rhymes video shoot early this morning in the Greenpoint section of Brooklyn, NY, leaving one mad dead on the sidewalk.

One man, a bodyguard who worked for the studio, is dead. The shootout took place shortly after midnight this morning outside of the Kiss The Cactus Production studio in Brooklyn where over 200 people were on the scene for the Busta video shoot. Fourteen shots were fired from what is believed to have been an AK-47 assault rifle killing one and leaving a nearby Dodge Durango SUV riddled with five bullets.

The police found the 30-year-old hispanic bodyguard dead on the sidewalk in front of the production studio with one gunshot to the chest. It is unclear whether the shooting had any direct relations to Busta. Police are examining the video from nearby cameras to find more information.

This is not the first shooting close call for Busta Rhymes. On February 21, 2003, Busta's SUV was riddled with bullets as it sat parked outside the Violator Records/Management offices in the Chelsea area of Manhattan. Busta and a company executive went into the Violator offices at about 10 pm that night and came out eighteen minutes later to find the vehicle shot up on the passenger side. Thankfully, no one was in the car.

SOHH.com will have more on this story as it develops.

Quelle: Sohh.com

Die News über die Schiesserei verbreiten sich ja wie ein Lauffeuer, hab auch schon davon gehört.
Weiss jemand mehr über die Geschichte bzw. hat etwas Hintergrundwissen warum und so?

@ grizzle

oO

Was is'n mit dir los!? :D

@ Topic

Das ist ja echt ein hartes Ding. Glaube schon, dass es direkt was mit Busta zu tun hat. Sowas ist kein Zufall. Klar gibt es solche Vollidioten, die einfach sinn- und ziellos in irgendwelche größeren Menschenmassen ballern, aber hier glaub ich das nicht.
Na ja, im Moment nur Vermutungen. Wir werden sehen, was sich da noch rausstellt......oder auch nicht.

@ Bodyguard

R.I.P.

Shice, dass Leute für andere Leute ihr Leben lassen (müssen), auch wenn es ihr Job ist... :(

A heated argument apparently led to the shooting that took the life of a 29-year-old man on the set of a Busta Rhymes video shoot Sunday morning (February 5), SOHH.com has learned.

As SOHH previously reported, Israel Ramirez, a bodyguard who recently started working security for Busta as his jewelry handler, was shot and killed shortly after midnight outside of the Kiss The Cactus Production studio in the Greenpoint section of Brooklyn, NY.

According to eyewitnesses, the shooting was a result of an argument that began inside the studio and continued outside.

"The guy went to shoot Busta Rhymes and the bodyguard jumped in front... and took the bullet," a source told SOHH exclusively. "The dude was gonna shoot Busta Rhymes."

SOHH has also learned from another source that this was the second time in recent months that Busta and his entourage have been shot at.

Meanwhile, according to the New York Post, police are looking for Tony Yayo, who "stomped out of the studio after arguing with the video's producer" shortly before the shooting occurred.

Busta was at the Brooklyn studio shooting a video for the remix to "Touch It." DMX, Mary J. Blige and Missy Elliott, who are all featured on the remix, were all said to have been on set throughout the day as were boxers Winky Wright and Felix Trinidad.

Ironically, almost three years to the date (February 21, 2003) Busta's SUV was riddled with bullets as it sat parked outside the Violator Records/Management offices in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan. Busta and a company executive went into the Violator offices at about 10 pm that night and came out eighteen minutes later to find the vehicle shot up on the passenger side. Thankfully, no one was in the car.

At press time, neither Busta nor his label, Aftermath/Interscope, have released a statement about the murder.

Quelle: sohh.com

ich mein vergangenheit hin oder her, T. Yayo braucht doch, aus welchen Gründen immer, nich rumzuballern, bzw. niemand ballern zu lassen. Die haben allen nen Deal, was soll das denn da, locker bleiben, Musik machen, Kohle scheffeln...

busta hat mit sicherheit einige hater die ihm was antun wollen...

****ing amerika! busta bleibt am leben...er sollte sein album rausbringen und erstmal langsam machen

R.I.P für den Bodyguard, der hat seinen Job verdammt ernst genommen! Bei diesem Job muss man mit allem rechnen. Die Guards werden zwar dafür ausgebildet aber es ist wirklich heftig das Leute trotzdem ihr Leben lassen müssen.

Sollte das wieder eine Promo-Geschichte von Aftermath sein, können die mich mal am Arsch, sowas geht eindeutig zu weit!

grizto schrieb:
ey, ich wenn se hier Busta umbringen is aber was gebacken, wenn einer mein fav. MC, dass er
LOL. Du sprichst ja sogar schon fast so gut Deutsch wie er :D :p

@PostScript: ich war halt aufgeregt :)

ich meinte, "Ey, wenn die hier echt Busta umbringen is was gebacken, wenn einer mein fav.MAc, dann er...." :)
Also New Yorker Jungs, entweder Bus in Ruhe lassen, oderihr bekommt es mit mir zu tun!!! :D

^^das ist wieder ne andere geschichte ;)

Authorities are investigating whether an argument between Swizz Beatz and G-Unit's Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks may have sparked the deadly shooting at Busta Rhymes' Brooklyn, NY video shoot for the "Touch It" remix.

According to investigators, Israel Ramirez was shot and killed roughly an hour after a heated dispute between Swizz, who produced "Touch It," and the G-Unit members. Word is the three men proceeded to argue over who was getting to lay down vocals for the video. Banks is featured on one of the three remixes for the hit single. Tension reportedly rose as more members from various crews began crowding near the stage, prompting security to ask some to leave.

Police says Yayo began to trash talk about Swizz's artist Cassidy. Then, Banks, who was slated to shoot his part for the clip, refused to take the stage with Swizz nearby. Police says Yayo later stormed out of the set with his crew.

As tension remained high, an eyewitness overheard Busta approach Swizz, saying, "Yo, man, I got no problem with you. We're cool."

As SOHH previously reported, a source heard a man on the street tell a security guard he believes to have been Ramirez, "Yo, so-and-so's on his way over here, and some shit might go down."

Word is about 75 men stood in a circle on Green Street, where the Kiss The Cactus Production studio is located. As Swizz walked Busta back to his car, a confrontation erupted and shots were fired, one fatally wounding Ramirez.

"There was some pushing and shoving going on when an individual took out a gun and fired at least eight shots," Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly told reporters at Police Headquarters.

According to the Daily News, sources say the shooter was seen leaving in Yayo's vehicle. Scott Leemon, Yayo's attorney, faxed letters to the Brooklyn DA's office and NYPD detectives informing that the Queens rapper (born Marvin Bernard) would not speak to investigators about the murder. He has not been named as a suspect.

"I adamantly deny he had any involvement in the shooting of the security guard," Leemon told the New York Post. "Based on my advice, Mr. Bernard will not, and does not, speak to prosecuting authorities. He never has, and he doesn't plan on it."

Yayo is on federal probation for possession of a fraudulent passport. Commissioner Kelly also said the NYPD is looking for Busta and wants to question him. "We believe Busta Rhymes may have been on the street when the shooting took place," Kelly told reporters.

The tension between Swizz, Yayo and Banks may have started with their affiliates, Cassidy and 50 Cent. Early last year, Fif warned Cass to watch his mouth. The Philadelphia rapper retaliated by mocking 50 in his "B Boy Stance" video. 50 responded by mocking Cassidy in his "Piggy Bank" video.

According to the New York Post, Amelin Ramirez, Ramirez's widow, said Busta described the shooting during a condolence call. The Brooklyn rapper told Amelin Ramirez that the unidentified shooter yelled to her husband, "It has nothing to do with you, just get out of the way!" before firing several shots.

Word is Ramirez had been handling Bus' jewelry during the shoot. "Busta said he was standing right next to him when it happened," Amelin told the Post. Amelin said Busta didn't say anything regarding the shooter's identity.

Authorities were able to obtain footage from the video shoot and an MTV camera crew who documented the shoot during the day. Ironically, Ramirez had worked security for 50 previously. He was also a security guard at Club New York the night of Diddy and Shyne's infamous shootout.

taken from: sohh.com

bah.. da krümmen sich echt die Finger bei mir. So ein paar toys diese ganzen g-unit honks, cassidy auch und all die andern Bling-Bling Gangster. Können sich nicht mal anständig 1-on-1 prügeln.. nö lieber die Wumme nehmen, mit der die eh nich umgehen können und dann erwischen noch nen Unschuldigen.
Watt soll man da noch sagen?

erst mal quote...

naja, der erste teil ist viel "da hat einer gesagt, der der und der sein könnte, das der und der vielleicht auf dem weg ist..." nix handfestes.
Und vor allem scheint es doch unrealistisch, dass wirklich auf Busta hätte gefeuert werden sollen, Wenn G-Unit mit Swizz ein Problem haben sollte...

Und dann kann ich VIBES nur zustimmen. Was sind das denn für Spacken. Einerseits rappen sie wären die GRößten bla bla, aber dann wie ein kleines Kind zu Swizz rennen und sagen "hey ich will aber auch...." (ich mein sooooo toll is der Beat nich, der rockt nur wegen Bustas vielseitigkeit in der Stimme).
Wenn die G-Unit Posse doch so erhaben über alles wäre. würd ich doch drauf *******en, wenn mich keiner dabei haben will....
Ich bettel doch auch keinen MC an, was über meine Beats zu rappen, bisher kamen die auch immer zu mir, wenn sie was gehört hatten....

DA gehören paar Leute aber ganz gehörig weggesperrt, und nich nur der SChütze, der eh wahrscheinlich ein kleines Würstchen war, der sich bei Yayo profiliieren wollte, sondern Yayo sollte auch wegen anstiftungsbla weg. 5 Jahre min., vielleicht überlegt sich dann das nächste mal, ob ihm ein Video-Shoots eines Kollege sowas werden is.

dito.

Yayo ist doch auch erst seit kurzem aus dem Knast raus (oder irre ich?). Mal abgesehen von dem Vorfall find ich die G-Unit eh ziemlich besch*****. Es gibt zwar auch gute Lieder von den Members doch dieses "Wir sind die Nummer 1, die besten, geilsten und haben den Längsten"-Gehabe ist völlig unnötig!

Mal schaun ob die überhaupt was aus dem Fall rausbekommen oder ob die sich gegenseitig decken und still halten!?! :confused:

Following his bodyguard's killing, Busta Rhymes promised that justice will prevail but reportedly won't talk to cops.

According to police sources, authorities now believe that Israel Ramirez was killed when he grabbed the assailant's firearm outside Brooklyn, NY's Kiss the Cactus Production studio while Busta stood nearby. Claurice Lara, Ramirez's sister, says Bus told her he was present when the shooting took place.

"Busta said he was there when it happened," Lara told The Daily News. "He said he would do everything in his power to get justice."

Busta (born Trevor Smith) spoke to cops when the shooting occurred and told authorities he was inside when the shots were fired. According to The Daily News, sources say he has refused to talk since witnesses have placed him on the scene of the shooting.

"Busta Rhymes' form of justice apparently doesn't mean talking to cops," a police source told the Daily News.

Word is the rapper promised to pay for the funeral bills and said he would try to help provide for Ramirez's three children. He didn't give details on the shooting.

"I think he knew something that he wasn't able to tell me," Lara told The Daily News. "But that's up to him. That's his conscience. If he's a God man, like he swore to me he was on the phone, I think he'll do the right thing."

Cops are still hoping to talk with Tony Yayo, who reportedly came and drove off with the shooter. Yayo has retained an attorney and is tight-lipped on the incident.

Investigators were analyzing video footage taken inside the studio prior to the shooting and were looking to subpoena surveillance tapes that may have filmed the shooting. Police are also hoping fans and hangers-on who taped the video shoot will come forward with key footage.

According to The Daily News, Ramirez didn't carry a weapon. His family said he usually sported a bulletproof vest when working with Busta, but didn't wear one because he didn't expect violence at the video shoot.

Ramirez's funeral is slated to take place in New York's Church of Ascension. Busta is expected to attend.

Ramirez's killing apparently isn't the only incident Busta was involved in this past weekend. Reports are surfacing that Busta and his four bodyguards assaulted a photographer shortly after leaving a Manhattan restaurant this past Friday (February 3). Photographer Justin Baggoo claims the rapper quickly became hostile when he attempted to snap a photo.

"When [Busta] saw me, he rushed to me and one of the bodyguards came around me and grabbed me," Baggoo told The Daily News. "He grabbed me by the hand and they started to check me. [Busta] just came directly to me, and then he grabbed me by the hand and one of the bodyguards took the camera from me and it hit against a glass [wall] on the bank."

Baggoo claims Busta's bodyguard pushed his hand on the wall, causing his $10,000 digital camera to fall and crash on a ledge.

"[Busta] was telling me he did not want his picture to be taken," revealed Baggoo. "I was scared."

Baggoo also contends that one of the security guards twisted the lens and snatched the disk out of the camera before the group walked back to the SUV. The photographer says he then called 911 before one of the bodyguard returned, warning him not to start trouble by alerting the cops. Once he hung up, another guard gave him back the disk. Baggoo later told cops, "I was just to the point where I wanted them to leave me alone. His picture wasn't worth it."

A representative for Busta Rhymes had no comment.

taken from sohh.com

das hat weniger was mit g-unit zutun...
Snitching ist da drüben nicht so angesagt ;)

Schon klar, dass die sich nicht gegenseitig an****** und ausliefern. Aber trotzdem wird es Busta nicht passen, dass auf ihn geschossen wurde (bzw. den Leibwächter) und er wird sicherlich seinen Leibwächter "rächen" wollen. :confused:

nochmal news von Busta

Als wenn Busa Bus momentan nicht genug Stress haette wegen dem Mord an seinem bodyguard, nun sind nicht nur die POPO's hinter ihm her wegen dieser Tragoedie sondern auch noch das Manhattan Supreme Court!

Der Caribbean-Brooklyn Wortspiel Meister und sein bodyguard Troy Green wurden vor diesem Gericht angeklagt von einem 37 Jahre alten Klempner, weil sie ihm angebl. ohne jeglichen Grund eine der beruehmten BK -ass kickings- verabreicht haben sollen. Besagter handyman Namens: Melvin Smith soll lediglich in einem Imbiss in der naehe des Rathhaus in Manhattan den Rapper um ein Autogramm gebeten haben. Was er jedoch dann von den beiden bekommen hatte war soviel mehr, das er anschließend eine Schnittwunde ueber seinem Auge Naehen lassen mußte.

Ferner habe Melvin Smith auch einen Verdienstausfall erlitten wegen Verletzungen an seinem Ruecken sowie Nacken die Busta & Troy Green ihm bei dieser Autogramm-Stunde der etwas anderen Art zugefuegt haben sollen. Nun verlangt besagter Klempner eine bisher ungenannte Summe Schadenersatz..
taken from rapz.de

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben