[Digital] DJ Earthian - Te-Nos EP - (LIVING016)

H

hhvmk

Mitglied
Reaktionen
Digital - MP3, FLAC, etc.

DJ Earthian

Te-Nos EP

LIVING016

Released: 2010-07-12

Te-Nos EP is out NOW, and available from: Beatport, JunoDownload, iTunes, AmazonMP3, 7digital, HMV Digital, eMusic, WhatPeoplePlay, Zero Inch, DJTunes, TrackItDown, **********, DJShop.ch, DJDownload, Stompy, Clone Digital, Digital-Tunes, and more.

Coverbild
Myspace url

DJ Earthian is half of successful duo Animaltek. He was born in Azerbaijan, spent some time growing up in Israel and now lives in New York. He's had releases on Treibstoff, Wir, Resopal and of course Living.

For his debut solo release on Living he brings us a slightly tougher sound with sights set firmly on the dance floor. That said, there's no loss of the obsession in the refinement of sound and trademark melodic and atmospheric textures.

Te-nos is a solid chugger with insistant bass line and lovely chewy synth hook.<span style="font-weight: bold;"> </span>Skrower is kinda more cheeky. It has a real shoulder bounce, head nod quality to it - but maybe that's just the way I dance...

The Te-nos 5:4 Dubbed Mix, as the remix name might suggest is dubbed out and in an intriguing 5/4 time signature. The track really works with the "extra" beat, in fact I think I've fallen in love with 5/4 dub bass lines.

The Kife Remix of Te-Nos is back to the dance floor and nicely rounds off this EP. There's a real nice use of the original's samples and makes for a trippy, heads down, late set track.

You can preview these tracks on the Living website.

DJ Feedback:

"Skrower is the one for me." - Estroe
"Interesting relaxing tracks! Great Release!" - Lars Wickinger
"Very nice - Dubbno - Play this" - Orde Meikle (Slam)
"Knife Remix is right up my street. Will be supporting " - James Trystan (Filth & Splendour)
"Lovin the EP, Te-Nos original and the 5/4 dub are good! Will play!" - Oleg Slepak (Animaltek)
"I will play Te-Nos [Kife Remix]" - Anderson Noise
"Knife remix is a tad funky! like it, will play this fo sho" - Paul Loraine
"Feeling the Kife remix - Defo in the bag!!" - Marco Smith
"Te-nos original i like" - FC Kahuna
"Pretty coool" - Benoît Carretier (Tsugi)
"i like Te--Nos original mix and kife remix, thanks" - Clement Meyer (Get The Curse)
"Liking the groove of "skrower" thanks" - Mr Henry Von (Excentric Muzik / Rekluse)
"Will play Te-nos this week! I love all of them, awesome work!" - Moog Conspiracy (Elektrotribe / Buena Onda)
"Skrower is a sweet little track" - Mark Sun
"Killer EP! Supporting the original track and Kife remix!" - Aerodroemme
"Nice 'n' moody. We like." - Simon Foundsounds (DJ Magazine)
"Liking the original of Te-nos, and defo diggin Skrower's bounce." - James Teej
"Original of Te-Nos is the one, nicely dark & rumbling" - Russell Deeks (IDJ)
"Great release here! Te-nos (original) is my pick. Plenty of ways to work this in!" - Dela (Projekt Intl / Mindshake)
"Feelin te-nos orginal - Great off-kilter house" - Thomas Tuft (3 Beat / Juice FM / Cream)
"Te-Nos is cool for me" - DJ Harri (Sub Club)
"Kife mix for me on this" - Christian Homan (RTÉ Pulse Radio)
"Again: Great tracks!" - Martin Böttcher (Byte FM)
"Very Nice Release, Definitely Gonna Play. Thanks For Good Music!" - Taylan
"My fav. is the Kife rmx, really cool tune!" - Mark Jackus
"Really enjoying Skrower and the Kife remix of Te-Nos." - Andrew Duke (Uzuri / Nice & Nasty / Open Concept)
"Wow...a funky, chunky workout!" - Phil Turnipseed (DJ Times)
"Very nice EP! Deep and techy..." - DJ Fame
"Original is the one for me!" - dPen (Danceradio Greece)
"Te-Nos sounds good to me." - Kazuumi Ishii (Electronic Directory)
"Quality release, Te-Nos is deep and progressive, with some great remixes I'll be supporting this release." - Grant Paterson (Edinburgh Evening News)
"Kife remix is very good." - Meat Katie
"Kife is the one for me- support on this" - John Digweed
"Great tracks specially Kife Remix" - PussySelektor (Meant/Lebensfreude)
"Te-Nos is cool" - Timo Maas
"I like The Kife Remix of Te-Nos, deep and groovy, full support" - Alan Prosser
"5/4! So wrong yet so right!" - Tommi (Wet Yourself)
"Love the 5:4 dub" - Harry Avers (Noice! / Proton Radio)
"Really like Skrower and the Kife remix." - DJ Tronic (DanceFloor Mayhem / KBOO)
"Like the darkness of the original Te-Nos and the Kife remix steps it up for the funkier part of the evening. Good work." - CTO
"Kife Rmx of Te-nos is the one. Dig." - Medicine8
"Nice and dubby - Will play Te-Nos" - Greg Dowling (Fish Go Deep)
"Will play on Flomotion radio show tonight. Love it." - Nick Luscombe
"Its the remix of Te-Nos for me." - Adam Symbiosis (HarderFaster.net)

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben