[Digital] Oliver Morgenroth - Contrast ARTIST ALBUM - Jetlag Digital

G

Gast15453

Contrast-Master.jpg

JED022 Oliver Morgenroth - Contrast (Artist Album)
Release Date: Oct 17nd, 2008
» User Rating: 4.17 / 5
» Promo Pool: 3.97 / 5
» Top Rank: Reached #2 on Oct 15th, 2008

Oliver Morgenroth's album 'Contrast' shows to us, how different and
contradictive progressive sound can be and that it still can harmonize
and take advantages of its different styles.

This year, Oliver's track Flair & Jetlag's Jetstream EP plus his
remixes for Shamanah, DJ Taucher (all on Jetlag Digital) have been the
first harbingers of the inevitable:

Oliver Morgenroth's comeback!

Get addicted to his rich diversity of the progressive and enjoy a
contradictive but harmonizing contrast.

1. Flair ( Traveler Extended Mix )
2. Arsalan Inside
3. Ultra Focus
4. Care
5. Each Other
6. Sidechain
7. Eye Of Jupiter
8. Roots
9. Jet Stream

Prelistening here: KLICK HERE please

Reactions from MyPromoPool.com:

"This a great album relly nice tracks all! flair & Eye of jupiter are really good for my self and the others too this are a great progressive house!" - 4.0 / 5
Light (Mexico)
(InfraDigrecords)

darin_epsilon2.jpg
"A lot of hard work must have gone into the making of this album, so I have to give the man a lot of credit for that. Ultra Focus and Flair (Traveler Extended Mix) are my two favorites." - 4.0 / 5
Darin Epsilon (USA)
(DI.fm, Proton, Groovecollection, Curvve, System Recordings, Dissident Music, Balance Record Pool)

nikko_z.jpg
"nice album ;) thnx" - 3.0 / 5
Nikko.Z (Greece)
(www.danceradio.gr)

ira.jpg
"oliver morgenroth shows spurts here and there of some real and interesting music, especially in the last three tracks, but unfortunately i find far far too much of this album rehashing very standard progressive and trance from ten years ago" - 3.0 / 5
Ira Heinichen (USA)
(friskyRecords, friskyRadio)

sasha_le_monnier.jpg
"Each Other...cool twisted, dark number! The overall album makes very good listening for both home and club!" - 4.0 / 5
Sasha Le Monnier (UK)
(Source Of Gravity/Ascension Records/Nightshade Music /Balkan Connection/Pangea Recordings/Bellarine)

tom_solo.jpg
"really diggin Each Other and Jet Steam, lots of interesting ideas in this album, nice work" - 3.5 / 5
Tom Solo (Invisible DJs) (USA)
(InvisibleDJs.com ProgressiveHouse.com, DJMix.net)

mike_nielsen.jpg
"top stuff, a great listen! clear quality production and talent on all levels. Jetlag is here to stay so watch out. here's one to kick it over the threshold." - 4.5 / 5
Mike (Invisible DJs) (USA)
(Progressivehouse.com, DJMix.net)

" Wow!! This Album is just amazing. Great Great release from Jetlag." - 4.5 / 5
Xaric (France)
(Danceradio / Jenny Fm / Stripped Rec / Atlant Digital)

"Though I can't say each track fit my taste, I can say that each was well done in nearly all aspects. Roots definitely did it for me though. Have to give it the top seed here." - 4.0 / 5
Soren LaRue (USA)
(System Recordings/Source of Gravity/Protium Music/Visionary Mindz/Televisionary Records/SINsation)

"Oliver Morgenroth has a production down, this album is amazing. Tons of bombs here, the "Flair" extended mix is my fav. Love the drums and ill beats used throughtout this album." - 4.5 / 5
Dirty [M] (USA)
(Solvent Entertainment)

"what an amazing release. I will play every song on this. Oliver Morgenroth just topped my list" - 4.5 / 5
Matty (USA)
(London West Records, Relentless Beats, HOUSE 7340, Club Myst)

"Many good traks, i prefer Arsalan Inside, Each other, Eye of Jupiter and Jet Stream. Great work, i realy enjoy the oriental feel in a coupple of songs. " - 4.0 / 5
KyneticS (Manuel) (Italy)
(Rosa Dei Venti Club - Monumento - Paips Café)

miss_nine.jpg
"Flair, Eye of Jupiter, Sidechain" - 3.0 / 5
Miss Nine (Netherlands)
(Turn On..., Vonyc Sessions, 925 Digital, Armada, Yoshitoshi, Harem)

"Phenomenal release. Oliver's latest work is superb and Jetlag has been putting out very high quality music. Outstanding. A 5 star rating from me. Will support heavily. " - 5.0 / 5
DJ Marcus (USA)
(DI.FM, XTC Radio London; frisky Radio; Progressions with DJ Marcus)

"Great variety of tracks, excellent production skills. A couple of the tracks are a bit too dreamy to play out in my sets, but most are the perfect tempo and energy. Arsalan Inside is a good track as well." - 4.0 / 5
Spesh (Jondi & Spesh) (USA)
(Loöq Records, Loöq Radio, Qoöl, Jondi & Spesh)

"Great progressive album here, good work. Nice tunes from Jetlag as usual. Will support. Keep em comin!" - 4.5 / 5
Jehr (USA)
()

chloe_harris2.jpg
"good productions" - 3.5 / 5
Chloe Harris (USA)
(further, b-sides, proton radio, litheum, machine agency, djdownload)

Ja, das Album ist wirklich Klasse!

Der Oliver haut echt gute Produktionen raus.................

Marian

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben