DJ`s evolution

• Ersteller André Luis Delgado
  • Erstellt am
A

André Luis Delgado

Neues Mitglied
Reaktionen
I`d like to receive some information about DJ profession`s origin, including equipment evolution.
If you know something about this, please send it to my e-mail:andre.cardel@ig.com.br.
Thanks for your help

Interesting topic, unfortunately this forum is in German, so I guess it'll be some kind of difficult to some users to write/read everything in english.

However, some minutes of using popular search-engines came up with heaps and heaps of links like this one:

DJ-History.

I would also very strongly recommend you reading the book "Last night a DJ saved my life" by Bill Brewster and Frank Broughton. This is an essential piece of literature!

In the recent 2 decenia, the "evolution" of DJ-ing was strongly connected to the technics 1210 turntable. You'll find also loads of interesting stuff by using your favorite search engine.

Many books were written on that topic, so please excuse us for not writing another one, translating it and sending it to you as an email. :))

Cheerio

edit: spelling

I would additionally propose a book written by Ulf Poschardt -named "DJ Culture".

He has written that book as his dissertation, but I'm not sure if there exists a translation to english, so it is hard to understand for you. Even I had some problems to understand everything *gg*

grüsse

marco

... HuHu

für alle die der Englischen Sprache nicht so sehr mächtig sind...

André Luis Delgado will Informationen über den Ursprung des Dj'ing, und die Entwicklung des Equipments haben .Wenn ihr etwas darüber wisst, sollt ihr ihm ne E-mail schreiben .

Wenns geht auf Englisch... *haha*!

Wenn einer noch mehr Übersetzt haben will ... PN an mich oder hier Posten...

E-Mail von dem ist oben...

ein schmumzelnder
.:.:.[swordfish].:.:.

edit: Sorry ,hab`s eben erst entdeckt...

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben