DJ Stuff aus "China" [Ebay]

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PICTURES

read below before asking any questions:

THIS IS AN AUCTION FOR A DJ SETUP THAT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:

1X DENON DN-X1500 MIXER

2X TECHNICS SL-1210 M5G

2X ORTOFON CONCORDE NIGHTCLUB-S HEADSHELLS

13X ORTOFON NIGHTCLUB NEEDLES FOR THE HEADSHELLS ABOVE. ONLY 4 OF THESE TIPS ARE USED.

1X BEHRINGER AUTOCOM PRO MDX1400 COMPRESSOR

1X YAMAHA YST-SW320 POWERED SUBWOOFER

1 PAIR OF ELECTROVOICE EVID 4.2 SPEAKERS WITH BRACKETS

2X GEMSOUND ALUMINUM TURNTABLE CASES

1X EUROLITE MIXER CASE

mixer,tts,compressor,and speakers are 1 YEAR OLD and in very good and clean condition. mixer is updated with the latest plugin. THE YAMAHA SUBWOOFER is about 3 years old. and have a minor dent in one edge.

one of the speakers have the front grill is slighlty bend towards inside but doesnt have any scracthes or dents and still in working condition.

with the exception of the subwoofer all of the items above come with their original boxes and manuals.

SPECS FOR THE YAMAHA SUBWOOFER:

SUBWOOFER
Driver 10-inch Downfiring Cone
Amplifier Built-in 250 Watt Yamaha Advanced Active Servo Technology
Frequency Range 20 to 160 Hz
High-Cut Filter Continuously Variable from 40 to 140 Hz
Dimensions Width = 13-3/8 in.
Height = 17 in.
Depth = 14-9/16 in.
Weight 37.4 lbs.

Zahlungshinweise des Verkäufers
RETURN POLICY: Everything I offer always comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not 100% completely satisfied with anything you purchase from me, please return it within 14 days of auction's end, and I will happily refund the entire purchase amount INCLUDING the original cost of shipping.All return items must have a confirmation or a tracking number and insurance is highly recommended. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged return items.

Lief noch 22 Minuten und war bei 101 Euro ! ... der gleche anbieter hatte gleich mehrere Technics + Mixer Drin alle so um die 99 Euro !

habs jetzt nur überflogen, aber was soll damit jetzt sein?
100€ bei soviel Krams ist natürlich sehr günstig..(besonders auffällig das Dutzend Nightclub Nadeln :D )
denkste das Zeug war geklaut oder was?

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben