New GOGO Music release – Bucie – Your Kiss

G

GOGO

Aktives Mitglied
Reaktionen
GOGO Music presents “Your Kiss” by Bucie with a pivotal package including versions by Ralf GUM, DJ Christos, Andy Compton and Demor’s Original. South African Bucie, the voice of the highly successful “Turn me on”, returns to GOGO Music with another more than sweet song. Releasedate vinyl: 30th of November 2009.

Get it here now:
www.traxsource.com/gogo

PRESS REACTIONS AND REVIEWS:

Tillate (UK)
Ralf GUM has an amazing ear for great music, this is definitely no exception, with the main man delivering a great vocal and instrumental mix himself. It's instantly hooky, the groovy bassline is so effective. Then the beautifully yet eery vocal rides the rhythm effortlessly, putting you in a trance. Great instrumentation and second to none production. Dj Christos serves up a more electronic sounding groove, equally as effective and pleasurable on the ear as the Boss's mixes, with the addition of some wicked drums and much deepness on his dub. To round off this great package Andy Compton injects some real soul in his Soul Jam mix that will please the likes of Timmy Regisford, Kevin Hedge, Danny Krivit and many many more. This is a great slice of soulful vocal house at its best and my pick of the tracks this month 10/10. by Craig Bartlett

SpiritOfHouse.com - Pick of the week!
"Your kiss" is a masterful follow up to the world wide smash "Turn me on", with the original being a supa smooth afro groover featuring sultry vocals by the one and only Bucie alongside warm keys. Ralf GUM is getting deep and hypnotic on his resistless tech-soul take fuelled with contagious chords, while DJ Christos goes interstellar on his version with lush keys and chords over a groovy afro-tribal drum beat. Finally Andy Compton servers an organic yet truly soulful rework with a gorgeous jazz-funk touch. by Michael Fossati

Magma DJ web (Italy)
Great release on GOGO Music after the big success of "Little W. 12th St.". The track is extremely refined with a sweet voice over the sounds... love for Bucie's vocals. The Ralf GUM mixes have a deeply touch with overall rhythm perfect for big dancefloor. The Christos mixes have a deeply touch too but with more tech flavour. Lovely percussion rhythm in the original mix with piano synths. For classic sounds lovers. Another big hit from the most important German label...for sure in top selling. by Alessio Furia

DJ Times (USA)
Check out these smooth, delicate, titillating vocals by Bucie. Ralf GUM’s mix brings an edgy flare with a rugged bass line and stylish, cascading keys. DJ Christos brings a bit of bounce to the party with some beefy stabs and chunky percussion. Andy Compton funks it up with a swinging bass line and some sweet, melodic keys. This is fresh, sparkling, classy, serious, soulful house at its best. by Shawn Christopher

jjazproject.com
The most obvious thing that stands out when you first hear “Your Kiss” is how remarkably sweet Bucie’s voice is. The biggest dilemmas, as is often the case with releases on GOGO, is which version to play. In this instance, there’s a choice of mixes from Ralf GUM, DJ Christos, and Andy Compton of the Rurals along with the “Original”, “Dub” and “Instrumental”. I’ve been favouring the deep soulful vibe of “Andy Compton’s Soul Jam Mix” but that’s more a reflection on my taste rather than anything else. High quality as usual! by Dean Serafini

Some Bucie - Your Kiss - GOGO 039 DJ reactions:

:: "Super slamming, full support!" Marlon D (Underground Collective, Colombia)

:: "Your Kiss is sensational!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" DJ Le Roi (Switzerland)

:: "Another lovely project...not sure of my favorite mix just yet they all have something to offer...sounds like another sure fire winner from the GOGO camp!" DJ Dealer (Look At You Records, USA)

:: "Wicked!!" Luis Radio (Italy)

:: ""GOGO never fails to impress us with the powerful releases. Supporting Ralf's mixes of Your Kiss" Soulmagic (Sweden)

:: "Very nice release. Ralf GUM vocal mix in the wallet. Full support from me!" Richard Earnshaw (Duffnote, UK)

:: "Loving this! Will definitely be supporting this!" Master Kev (USA)

:: "Amazing release as usual on GOGO!!!! Full support!" Danny Marquez (Bubble Soul, Spain)

:: "Nice tune bro!!. As usual the best vocal tracks are GOGO tracks. My mix is DJ Christos vocal mix." Joan Ribas (Ibizaglobalradio, Spain)

:: "I'm feeling 'Ralf GUM Vocal Mix' on this release, I'll be spinning this one. The vocal is really nice and the smooth strings and effects create a lush sweeping track that is growing on me all the time. Good stuff." Steve Parr (Faizemusic, UK)

:: "Ralf GUM Vocal mix for me as always. Ralf's always on it." CJ Mackintosh (UK)

:: "Ralf keeps up the heat with his remix of Bucie's 'Your Kiss'. Top production! Will get full support from me." Roed Svensk (Germany)

:: "Strong Release! Loved every track in there." Baggie Begovic (Netherlands)

:: "Great track and mixes." Robert Owens (UK)

:: "I love this song and these remixes are killer. The one for me is the DJ Christos vocal. Full support on all." Andre Harris (Innate Soul Digital, USA)

:: "I really like the Ralf GUM Vocal mix. Its working for me. Good for the floor with great beats and smooth style. In the box" Graham Sahara (Seamless Records, UK)

:: "Liking all mixes on this. Love bucies vocal style, thanks for the music." The Layabouts (UK)

:: "I really like this song. I will rock this with you in mind this weekend." Wil Milton (New York, USA)

:: "Bloomin marvellous! Spoilt for choice on the mixes - but as ever Mr GUM presses all the right buttons and twiddles all the right faders." Russell Pollitt (UK)

:: "Nice, deep vibes!!" Marcus 'Makossa' Wagner-Lapierre (FM4 head of music, Austria)

:: "This tune is great! Love all the mixes but particularly Ralf GUM Vocal mix for the clubs and Andy Comptons mix more for the bars." Gary Ward (Days like this, Birmingham, UK)

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben