New GOGO Music release … Joseph Junior & MAQman – I Don’t See Love

G

GOGO

Aktives Mitglied
Reaktionen
GOGO Music comes up with a real deal in the form of “I Don’t See Love” a seductive and meaningful vocal tune by “Joseph Junior & MAQman”. Additionally to MAQman’s profound Original and Jazzy Dubs, he teamed up with fellow musician Jezrael to deliver a skillful uplifting classic remix and rising producer star Ezel adds an impressively grooving rework.

Pre-release out now Traxsource. Get it here: www.Traxsource.com/GOGO_Music

Out on 31st of October 2011 on vinyl and in all download shops.

Some reactions:

:: Danny Krivit (USA): "Definitely digin it."

:: " Really feeling the Ezel mixes on this....Kwality" Karizma (Kohesive Productions, USA)

:: Vinny Da Vincy (House Afrika, South Africa): "This is HIT BOUND!!! Loving all the mixes and will support as usual."

:: Mehdi (Yellow Productions, Bob Sinclar, France): "Amazing vocal, love the Original version!"

:: Carlos Mena (Ocha Records, USA): "I am loving the Original, what a beautiful tune!"

:: Groove Assassin (UK): "Slamming stuff yet again from GOGO...Beautiful song and a great set of mixes to boot! BIG!"

:: Oli Lazarus (Reel People, UK): "Great music. Love Ezels mix. Thanks."

:: Franck Roger (Realtone Records, France): "Ezel Mix is already a classic to me... Excellent job and clever vocal."

:: Yass (France): "Wonderful classic vibe!! Will def try it in my future sets."

:: Robert Owens (UK): "Beautiful track and vocal."

:: David Harness (USA): "Loving the Original and Ezel mixes. Overall this is a great package."

:: CJ Mackintosh (Mn2S, UK): "Loving the Original & Jazzy Dub Mixes."

:: Spirit Of House (Switzerland): “Pick of the week! … once again, GOGO Music bless us with a classic in the making - Joseph Junior & MAQman's "I don't see love" is a definite moment in history of soulful house music.” by Michael Fossati

More info & reactions on:
http://gogo-music.net/releases/Joseph-Junior-MAQman-I-DonT-See-Love.php

GOGO Music…music it is and is it!

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben