SUCHE 05 PRO Q BERT EDITION

B

BC

Neues Mitglied
Reaktionen
suche den alten 05 pro golden q bert edition!!!!
ja, genau der. vielleicht hat einer mehrere vestax zuause stehen, so das der q bert edition wenig benutzt wurde und er s loswerden will oder was weiss ich. auf jeden fall will ich das teil. besser etwas ungenutzter.
peace, BC

ach ja?
Habe mich mal umgeschaut, nachdem mir BC ne Message gexchriben hat...

Vestax Limited Edition ISP/Q-Bert PMC-05 Pro LTD

Opinion: My opinion of the 05 LTD is basically the same as the 05 Pro except that the LTD does have a few extra features as mentioned below.

Features/Specifications:

multi directional input switches (line/phono)
2 channel high end scratch mixer for DJs
2 line inputs
2 mic inputs
TRIM on each channel
balance on each channel
2 band EQ on each channel
aux send/return
user replaceable faders
crossfader curve adjustment
photo coupler crossfader system
multi directional input switches
double panel system
the 05 LTD has also been released in both red and blue faceplate colors in limited numbers in addition to the gold version pictured above

Differences from the standard PMC-05 Pro:
built in hamster switch (reverses crossfader direction)
main program/cue monitor/headphone switch
gold fader knobs and gold eq knob/pan fader plate instead of black like on the standard PMC-05 Pro (the red and blue versions still have black fader knobs and a black eq knob/pan fader plate, but with silver eq knobs and white writing instead of gold)
pan faders for balance on each channel and on main volume instead of round balance knobs like on the standard PMC-05 Pro
monitor balance fader moved from bottom right of faceplate to upper left of faceplate

Frederik

pmc05pro_qbert.jpg
Editiert von Frederik am 08.07.01 @ 15:12 h

ey steve

... ich kann nix dafür das Du net weisst was da alles anders ist. schau Dir das teil mal an wenn Du es mal zu  gesicht bekommen solltest. da sind viele sachen anders. sowohl anders angeordnet als auch andere features.

ja ok mag sein das du meinst der ist wegen den wenigen features besser, aber ich bin mit mein hak 320 glücklich.

stimmt

... ja, normal, der soll auch gut sein. ist in europa hergestellt, oder? ist ne alternative. bin gespannt was abgeht wenn der rane ttm 54 im preis etwas sinkt und stärker auf den europäischen markt kommt. hab gehört der hat den allerkrassesten crossfader. mal sehen.
peace, BC

yo der rane, der ist auch geil. Wird innen staaten gemacht, da wissen die wie das geht : )

aber auch teuer, ich seh aber in den hak mehr als nur eine alternative, ich find den besser als vestax.
Zudem viel billiger, must aber jeder selbst wissen was der besser findet.

Mal ein Exler-user !Hab eventuell auch vor mir den 320 zu kaufen !
UND DER IS SICHER KEINE GUTE ALTERNATIVE !
Da is eher Vestax ne Alternative dazu !!!!!
DaZe

genau, so isses, nur wollens die meisten leute noch net so richtig wahr haben.

was wollen sie nicht war haben ?!?Das Der Ecler besser is als so mancher Vestaxmixer ?!?
DaZe

Text genau das mein ich   ;D

aso aso ..... !Naja es gibt mittlerweile schon viele Hersteller die besser als Vestax sind !oder zumindest gleichgestellt sind !!!!
Stanton seit neusten, Numark, Ecler eben usw.... !
Die Zeiten haben sich geändert und anderer Hersteller produzieren auch gute Mixer zu annehmbaren Preisen !!!!
DaZe

hah!
Frederik sagt euch jetzt, wie ihr euch jetzt einen eigenen Pmc 05 Q Bert Edition bauen könnt!

Zutaten:
PMC 05 Pro
Die mail adresse, von einem, der ne Q-bert-Frontplatte für 05 er verkauft...rsun125@aol.com
und folgende Anleitung:

Monitor/cue - modification
Only the PMC-05 PRO QBert Limited Edition has an extremly helpful feature build in. Especially for people who like to practice at home with headphones it is inalienable to monitor the master signal instead of just beeing able to cue over the small cue-monitor fader. On a regular PMC-05 PRO this is not possible, except you connect a seperate amplifier on the master-output and take you headphone-signal out of this amplifier.

The easiest way to create this feature is to use a 2-position "special" switch. This switch must be able to switch 4 connections at the same time. Besides the two possible positions of the switch must NOT be "on-off" BUT "on-on" (this is not very common, therfore "special"). Of course you can also use a 3-position switch ("on-off-on") were the middle position ("off") does not generate an audio signal at all (your crossfader is "turned off").

In the example below I used a 2-position switch (switch-type # 7 see picture (50 kb) ):

In the 1st position the audio signal from channel 1 and 2 are re-directed to their original destination.
To find the 2 original plugs from channel 1 and 2 inside of you PMC-05 PRO is quite easy. Just take a look at the two exactly same looking sections of channel 1 and 2. On each you will find the 2-pin jack-connector ("Original plug" in the drawing below). If you are still not sure, contact me.

In the 2nd position the audio signal from channel 1 and 2 is no longer passed to the monitor-section. Instead it is directly passed to the master-output of the PMC-05 PRO. Unfortunately there is no plug to directly connect to the master-output section. Therefore you have to solder the 2 master-output wires onto the master-output section. If you are an expert you should be able to figure out before what is the left and what is the right channel. Otherwise go ahead and solder one wire to pin R54 and one wire to pin R56 and try subsequently if this configuation is right - if not switch the wires.

Of course BE CAREFUL. If you have no equipment at all, trying would be the last method before soldering. Just connect the wires for a very short time while checking the result. The labeling of the circuitry board on other PMC-05 PROs could be done differently. Who knows ?
If you do this modification, please let me know.

Once again I would recommend not cutting the wires. Rather watch out for the original jack-connectors. If you can not get those, contact me and I'll see what I can do for you.

und noch ein Bildchen...
pmc_mon.gif

Quelle u.a.:
http://www.reinhard.de/vestax/#monitormod

Frederik

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben