H

horst69

Bekanntes Mitglied
Reaktionen
found on skratchworx

pdf download:

http://www.skratchworx.com/images/Vestax/new_vestax/pmc08pro.pdf

08pro_small1.png

Now this is more like it - a serious lump of metal for the serious scratch heads.

The Rane 56 is the acknowledged daddy of the mixer scene but we must all show the 07 it's proper respect for being the blueprint for today's large crop of wannabe scratch mixers. It's a tough act to follow but Vestax swallowed a bottle full of bravery pills and released the 007. Oh dear - the less said about that the better. But here it is people - a truly worthy successor to the 07 - one that (on paper at least) looks like it might well become a real winner for Vestax. I might just forgive them for the 007 if it does.

Instead of subjecting you to yet more Japanglish, Vestax have very kindly supplied me with the latest information in a PDF. Now I started processing a load of images from this PDF and copy/pasting all the text like the good scratch journo that I am but I figured it's just so much easier for you to download the PDF, read and digest it and then come back here and discuss it.

Download the 1Mb PDF - click on the image.

From the correspondence I've had with Japan about this, I think that Vestax have really high hopes for the PMC-08Pro. They stress some important points right from the start:

• It's made in Japan, not China. China has been getting quite a bit of bad press of late. Might be cheaper but there's a quality hit for cheaper components.

• The crossfader is the CF-CC (see previous post) - digitally controlled infinite lag, adjustable on the front face.

• Digitally controlled separate isolator and EQ, the isolator giving a kill feature but flatter overall sound.

Now in the original NAMM post from last year, the 08 way back then had iPod compatibility but that has gone. But instead, the Japanese translation says something about optional USB but the most recent info I have says nothing of this.

wow.der erste mixer für den ich vielleicht meinen 707er hergeben würde...
preislich schon was bekannt?

nee, ich glaub nicht!

Endlich bring Vestax mal wieder frischen Wind ins Haus! *freu* Das wird dann wohl der neue ITF Battle Standart! Aber preislich bestimmt NICHT unter 600,- €!

Gruß, Fruchti

der is schon hammer aber mal schauen was der für ne soundqualität hat die anderen vestax sind in dem punkt ja nicht gerade helden
ich fand die werbung von denen ziemlich groß****ig
"Already a legend" "untouchable from the rest"

Vom Sound her nicht so Helden? Nunja, da bin ich absolut anderer Meinung! Der Sound von Vestax ist, zumal das ja bisher immernoch analoge Mixer waren (den neuen mal ausgenommen), absolut klasse!

Aber was die Werbung angeht gebe ich dir voll und ganz Recht!

Gruß, Fruchti

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben