wir suchen eine gute DJane für neues project!!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
R

reksta

Neues Mitglied
Reaktionen
Looking for a DJane in the Köln area for up-coming project!!

Hi

think i would have done better to let my partner write the details of what we are actually looking for (she's German)! so i am left to do it in my mother tongue...English (i'm American).

We are a serious and very professional show production Company in need of a good DJane. The reason for mentioning looks is simply because our DJ's are intergrated into our stage show! We're not looking for super models, just someone who has a good show presence on stage!

If you might be interested, would be great to recieve a demo from you via mp3!

If you want more info., than by tarzan Deutsch allowed, please don't hesitate to ask.

Again: we are forming an all female group with singers, dancers, musicians, VJ and DJ, it is all very professional, stylish, and tasteful!

our shows are mostly corporate events and cater to such companies as: Siemens, Sharp, Nike etc.

If you are interested please let us know, if not then thanks for taking the time to read this and all the best for the new year!

Thanks

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Falls eine DJane Interesse haben sollte, dann soll sie sich per PM an den Threadersteller widmen. Ich sehe keinen Grund den Thread hier weiter offen zu lassen...

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben