[1605023] Costantino Nappi & Micky da Funk - Home To Wait EP

S

Sixteenofive

Mitglied
Reaktionen
1605023.gif

Costantino Nappi & Micky da Funk - Home To Wait EP

Listen & Buy at : BEATPORT - TRACKITDOWN - DJDOWNLOAD - RESONANTVIBES - JUNODOWNLOAD

Tracklist
1. Costantino Nappi & Micky da Funk - Home To Wait
2. Costantino Nappi & Micky da Funk - The Way We Do

Press Release
Our latest and greatest on 1605 comes from the upstart Italian duo of Costantino Nappi
and Micky Da Funk. Hailing from Napoli, these two are no strangers to high energy, pounding techno
with a modernistic edge - so we thought we'd snap up their newest offering and release it on our humble label! The "Home to Wait" EP is a double a-sided EP showcasing their pair's knack for angular, effective techno beats and production aesthetics designed specifically for destroying dancefloors. The titular "Home to Wait" focuses on tight percussion arrangements and clever FX placement, creating moments of extreme tension and release that are sure to work wonders for enthusiastic techno bodies on any dancefloor. "The Way We Do" adds a touch of melody in the form of a highly effective and well conceived oscillating and modulating bassline that ebbs and flows its way through the arrangement causing serious damage as it goes!

Another gem added to the collection-we're sure you will agree. Enjoy... Responsibly!

Listen & Buy at : BEATPORT - TRACKITDOWN - DJDOWNLOAD - RESONANTVIBES - JUNODOWNLOAD

Reactions (Selected)
Koen Groeneveld - "Quality stuff!"
Deepgroove - "fantastic heavy tracks. thank you.."
Marco Bailey - "Peak Time bombs !"
Len Faki - "pushin' dark track, support for this!"
Spektre - "The Way We Do is the one for me here...full on hypnotic groove that locks you in... another killer from 1605! "
Manuel De La Mare - "killer relase! thanks"
The Scumfrog - "Twisted!!!"
Tomcraft - "niiiice!"
Lucca - "Both big tracks for peak time! Support."
Misstress Barbara - "I like Home To Wait!"
Popof - "the way we do is cool"
Anderson Noise - "i will play!!! "
Markantonio - "support!!"
Eddie Halliwell - "Great stuff!"
Anthony Pappa - "I like Costantino Nappi and Micky Da Funk - "Home To Wait" (Original Mix) and l will play this out. Good tune"
Loco & Jam - "Wow - 2 Bombs!!! 2 great producers to watch out for in 2010.. Full support!!!"
Erphun - "Love Home to Wait.. simple and destructive! :) Will play The Way We Do as well.. groovy."
Miniminds - "Two great tracks here. Can see them doing some dancefloor damage! Full support!"
D-Unity - "Love the Home to wait track :) Def. will try and play it on our radio show and drop it in our sets D-Unity"
Jerome Ism-Ae - "support"
Spartaque - "Oh really great EP! Home to Wait for me. Full support!"
Jamie Stevens (Infusion) - "The Way We Do is a winner for sure! love it :)"
Andrea Roma - "Finally 2 Bombs for my dj sets! Full Support! "
Roman Gertz - "I love the The Way We Do (Original Mix). I will play it!"
Autistic - "Nice Nice ! We played the promo of The Way We Do ! It was really cool!"

Digital [1605]:
www.trackitdown.com
www.djdownload.com
www.junodownload.com
www.resonantvibes.com
www.djmr.com
www.masterbeat.com

Save The Viny [1605]:
www.decks.de
www.deejay.de
www.juno.co.uk
www.web-records.com