Abe Duque - Hypocrisy (with John Digweed & Nick Muir remixes) - Out Now!

H

hhvmk

Mitglied
Reaktionen

Artist: Abe Duque
Title: Hypocrisy
Cat No: PRCS134
Format: Digital
Release Date: Out Now

Tracklist:
1. Hypocrisy
2. Hypocrisy (John Digweed & Nick Muir Remix)
3. Hypocrisy (John Digweed & Nick Muir Remix)

All tracks Written and Produced by Abe Duque.
Published Copyright Control.
(P)(C)2009 Process Recordings (Musiqware Ltd).

The Don't Be So Mean album, singles and tour have been going well for Abe Duque. The remixes from Hell, Oliver Huntemann, Joey Beltram and various others have been rocking dancefloors from New York to Berlin, Barcelona, Buenos Aires, Tokyo and Sydney. His 2004 classic What Happened? collaboration with Blake Baxter also re-surfaced with new official mixes by Marc Romboy and Max Cooper, as well as a remix competition which gaves us the monster DJ Glen remix.

One track had been completed just too late for inclusion on the Don't Be So Mean album, but has been doing the rounds in the shape of John Digweed's remix. It's Hypocrisy. A vintage Abe Duque track, which has been part of his live sets for the past 18 months. And that track, including the killer John Digweed remix, will now get its official release on Process Recordings early this summer. It will be the last in the DBSM series, but also the introduction for Abe's next project: the Live And On Acid compilation, due out later this summer.

Please also check out Koto Kodama's fan-video for Hypocrisy on YouTube.

You can preview these tracks on the Process website.

Hypocrisy is out NOW, and available from: Beatport, JunoDownload, iTunes, AmazonMP3, 7digital, HMV Digital, Napster, eMusic, Boomkat, Zero Inch, TrackItDown, **********, DJShop.ch, DJDownload, Stompy, Clone Digital, and more.

DJ Feedback:
"One of my favorites from Abe recently. Digweed mix does it justice but original still really has the flave." - John Selway
"Love the original!!" - Matt Walsh (BuggedOut! / Turbo)
"Remixes are off the hook!" - Tom Novy
"Superb release. Original deep and nasty. like it a lot. JD&NM remix is stunning." - Stretch Silvester
"Very nice prog vibe going on here ;)" - Timo Garcia
"Great tune, full support. Diggin the orig and remix." - Tedd Paterson
"Both mixes are very strong, Will be playing" - Max Cooper
"Fantastic original, my full support!" - Marc Romboy
"John Digweed's remixes are great! Thanks for sending me Promo!" - Lars Wickinger
"All mixes are very strong. Full support" - Corrugated Tunnel
"Great title track and amazing remix!! dig it alot! will play" - Animaltek
"Nice team up - Strong release" - Orde Meikle (Slam)
"Like the Digweed & Muir Dub mix best on here - great, tracky late night acid tackle." - Elite Force
"All versions are great, but I think the original is the one I will play out. Thanks!" - Neil Quigley
"Yeah feeling this... All mixes are good... Like the loopy riff in John and Nicks mix the best." - Jim Rivers (Global Underground)
"Nice package... Feeling the digweed mix. Perfect for big room shows" - Dom Chung (Ministry of Sound)
"Bedrock mixes are awesome! I'll be playing these for quite a while, I'm sure" - Mateo Murphy
"Great release, all versions have something, but I think the John Digweed & Nick Muir remix suits the best in my sets. Big fan of Abe Dugue lately too!" - Estroe
"Abe always on form. John and Nick do bigger room take that works in the more higher energy parts of sets" - Chris Fortier (Fade Records)
"The original is a fantastic piece of music, big fan of Abe's material." - James Teej (Rekids)
"Am such a fan! massive support!" - Stimpy
"Yep like this... original especially..." - Ivan Smagghe
"Great package all round. Acid-tinged, playful and slightly sinister. Supported" - Djamel (RTÉ Pulse Radio)
"Quality all round! BOSH!!!" - Robbie Younan (Resident Advisor)
"More good beats from Abe" - Nico De Ceglia
"Nice groove!" - Nils Brokerhof (Slam! FM)
"Such a big room epic, full support in my sets." - Guy Garrett (Buzz Chart)
"I'm a big fan of Abe Duque so I cannot say something else than full support and full respect above all" - Clement Meyer (Get The Curse)
"Superb! Charting and playlisted!" - Mark Dynamix
"Original the one for me... All his stuff lately has been wicked and I have been rinsing them, this one is no different. Quality, Full support." - Ben Irving (Nish Nish)
"Digweed and Muir remix is gripping and compelling " - Mr Henry Von
"He's at it again! The dub is the best of the remixes but the original trumps both." - Alexander Theory (Kiss FM Melbourne)
"Loving the remix, intense moody track" - Tom Findlay (Groove Armada)
"The remix is great!! Will play it for sure!" - Joseph Capriati
"SLAMMING! Can't wait to play this out, the remix is absolutely massive." - Felix Hot Chip
"Wicked" - Sasha
"Abe Duque is on the top of the game with his last productions and this track is one of his high tech deancefloor burners. Full support." - Filterwolf
"The original is the better one I think, but thats me;)" - Samuel L Session
"Nice one" - Sander Kleinenberg
"Nice Pack. Like the dub mix" - Miss Nine
"Like the loopy dub" - Andy Cole (Coley / Luv*Jam / WeLove)
"The original is the one for me." - Raymundo Rodriguez (Jaded)
"All track are fine club stuff, I prefer John Digweed & Nick Muir remixes" - Josef Sedloň (Czech Radio 1)
"Great remixes, will def. play" - Makossa (ÖRF)
"Nick and John's dub is the one for me" - Stel
"Digweed and Muir mixes are cool. " - Oli Cassidy (Filth & Splendour)
"Strong package. Original mix seems to my choice and for more of a mainroom choice the Digweed and Muir mix sits well wicked!" - Marco Smith
"Abe is a bad ass. Love it." - Rennie Foster
"Love all versions here. Best thing I've heard from Digweed & Muir for some time." - Danny Graham (Tokio Recordings)
"This is bomb!" - Uncle Roll (Kiwi Club/ Proton Music)
"Strangely John Digweed is doing some remixes I can relate to these days, and this is no exception, good late night vibes." - Dave Clarke
"Original mix - killer!" - Murray Richardson
"Digweed and Muir remix for me." - Anil Chawla
"Great release! Love the original and the remixes. Will play during the summer!" - Calle Dernulf (Radio P3 - Sweden)
"Love it thanks" - Phil Hartnoll (Orbital)
"Abe Duque is never wrong!" - Martin Böttcher (Byte FM)
"Oh this is some brilliant work here! The Original is a bonified classic." - Paul Zimmerman (The POP! Stereo)
"Loving the Digweed and Muir mixes. Best is probably the Dub. Original is pretty good too." - Derek Taylor (Tilllate.com)
"Cool!!!!!" - Miss Kittin
"Abe Duque is a producers' producer... His productions are meticulous and always spot on! This is funky as **** and has a massive room sound!" - Mike McKenna (Discoscience / Samurai FM)
"I really like the Digweed & muir mix, but the original is great too." - Meat Katie
"More excellence from Abe Duque, the original is superb & the remixes are sounding mighty fine too." - Mitch Davis (Electric Sheep)
"This release is HUGE. Ideal for the big hour on the dancefloor. Thanks for this massive EP." - Franco Bianco (Hypercolour, Multivitamins, Dilek Records)
"Great remixes" - Dave Seaman
"Great stuff, John and Nick's remixes have a hypnotic vibe which reminds me of the early bedrock remixes - amazing!" - Jamie McHugh
"Amazing music! The original is really good, and the mix's are pretty epic too." - Lewis Ryder
"Digweed and Muir dub is cool" - Marty Leama
"John Digweed & Nick Muir Dub rocks!!" - Alex Caytas
"Quality release. The Digweed and Muir remix is the one for me" - George Lanham
"Love the release. Will support the original." - Alex Parsons
"This is sick!" - Jasper Gape (Nerdy Frames Blog)
"Deeper dub remix is massively atmospheric. Good work!" - CTO
"Great tune by Abe. John Digweed RMX is also very good. Will play this" - Peter Kruder (Kruder & Dorfmeister)
"Great release! Digger's mix is superb - Full support on this one." - Stu Hirst
"Gotta love DIggers in the Studio...Love it" - Harry Avers (Noice! / Proton Radio)
"I like the original and John&Nick's dub. Will play these worldwide!!" - Randall Jones (Tigerhook / Bedrock / MyntMusic)
"John & Nick hiiting the spot!" - Greg Churchill
"Tough to choose a fave, as the original has a slightly sweeter, deeper vibe, but then again, you can't go wrong with Digweed!" - Anji Bee (The Chillcast)
"Original is solid" - Arveene Juthan
"Great shit here. Digging the original best." - Michael Stukes (Mystic Vybes WHCR 90.3 FM)
"Digweed and Muir smash this one. Full support" - Dave Cronin (RTE Pulse Radio)
"Are mixes have something. Will try all 3. Original and dub are my favorites so far. " - Steve Rachmad
"Heard Ivan Smagghe play the dub at our gig last week. Great stuff." - Ewan Pearson
"Another great track from Abe. Thumbs up for the original" - Alkan (Android Muziq/IF?)
"Wonderfull original!! Will playout tonight at uaf_viena!" - Stephan Bodzin
"The Remixes are amazing!! very nice release!!! Abe & Digweed & Muir is a combination that can not fail!!" - Ignacio (Mixside.com)
"A cool dervish dance technoid single !!!" - Richard Linon (Mucho Bizarre)
"The remix is brilliant! Full support!" - Aga Heller (Bacardi B-Live Radio Show)
"Great remix and great dub mix! Like it!" - Patrick Kunkel
"Good stuff! Thanks you" - James Zabiela
"Digweed mix is dark and great. Will play" - Matt Walsh (BuggedOut! / Turbo)

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben