[File] Paul Lyman - Tozer / Witchcraft (VVWI031)

H

hhvmk

Mitglied
Reaktionen

Unusually, we have been told to "take the rest of the day off" and give the stupid quill and idiot inkpot of VVWI copy directly to our evil leader Tim Sheridan, and we quote:

"I have to say a few words here. This man is ****ing awesome bordering on the supernatural. I've been playing these two for a while now and there is no point writing a load of bollocks to a load of DJs who already love us or hate us. Nobody buys tunes anymore anyway outside of DJs. I run this label exactly for tunes like this and people like Paul Lyman. It's dead simple: In a set of 2 hours maybe one or two tunes get people rushing up to the decks to ask "What the **** is this!?" Both of these get that. Every time. Now you can have them too.

"Say what you like about us, we have a track record for helping artists who eventually become very well regarded. Paul Lyman doesn't need our help at all. He will be massive. I know because of the damage these tracks do from extensive road testing. We are lucky to have them. I'm a bit amazed that such a phenomenal group of producers have come to us over the last few years and they just seem to get better. I did some talks at Universities recently and a kid asked "If the music industry is so bad, why do you persist?". I said that I just love it... and even now I have to pay for it I will never give in... and I won't let a shit government or load of bankers stop me. That's all there is to it. Cheers."

There you have it then. Nothing more to say than dunk yourself in the nearest village pond and if you drown, you are very wrong. And if you float, you are very wrong indeed.

Witchfinder General! If you please.... Burn the remains just in case.

Yours by bell, book and candle,

The VVWI Team​

You can preview these tracks on the Veryverywrongindeed website.

Tozer / Witchcraft is out NOW, and available from:

DJ Feedback:

"This is a little bonkers and I kind of like it" - Luke Solomon
"Bigness from the Lyman!" - Pete Jordan (iDJ)
"Tidy! I'll take a nice, thick slice of that if you don't mind." - Kristian Dando (iDJ)
"Very good. I think Tozer is the stronger track." - Rocky (X-Press 2)
"Yes, feeling these. I think my fave VVWI release to date!" - Jim Rivers (Global Underground)
"Two very slick tracks, loving them both - 10/10" - Mitch Davis (Electric Sheep Recordings)
"Two corkers here, with Tozer being my pick" - Nick Warren
"Witchcraft is my pick here!" - Tom Novy
"Will play both of these, Thanks." - Tom Findlay (Groove Armada)
"Can't help but move to both of these, nice!" - Raymundo Rodriguez
"Nice groover that will definitely featured in my next set." - Ben Mono (Compost Records)
"Great stuff here, Both tracks are very cheeky and very groovy so that means Paul Loraine's playing them!" - Paul Loraine
"Huge! Both tracks are just massive!!" - Alexander Theory (Kiss FM Melbourne)
"Funky cold medina... This tozer track is spot on" - Timo Garcia
"Very solid package. Supporting." - John Gibbons (Spin 103.8 FM)
"Witchcraft all the way." - Pete Morton (HarderFaster.net)
"Really like 'witchcraft'. The pads and rolling percussion create an awesome atmosphere!" - Boom Merchant
"Tozer is a BOMB!" - SQware
"Love these trackx!!! I'll play surely thanx" - Abyss (Buzzin' Fly)
"2 cool tracks here but "WitchCraft" picks the post for me... Cheers" - MrCenzo
"Loving 'Tozer' nice late night quirkiness... Looking forward to dropping this in my latter sets" - Jesus Pablo (Deeper Vibes Radio)
"Loving Tozer! Nice work!" - Dave Irvine (Prehab Recordings / Slinky FM)
"Big fan of Tozer. Great piano vibes." - Taylor D (CKEY FM)
"A lil Witchcraft will do it to ya every time" - Michael Stukes (Mystic Vybes WHCR 90.3 FM)
"Loving 'Tozer' - the label's strongest release so far..." - Dave Hooligan
"Loving Tozer, but both mixes are great," - Schadenfreude
"Yeah I like it" - Nico De Ceglia
"WITCHCRAFT for me here!" - Matt Walsh
"Again another top notch pack from VVWI can't do no wrong guys. Wicked stuff." - Chris Rayner (Inhale)
"Both of these are quality stuff. Enoying 'witchcraft' most." - Rob Warner (Our House Magazine)
"Gimme gimme gimme! Both track are luuush" - Mark Sun
"I love "Tozer" !! Will write an article about that!" - Nicky Flow (Puissance 5)
"Witchcraft is pretty solid." - Lewis Ryder
"Really love Witchcraft. Will play it 10/10" - Lo (Superfreq)
"Love Tozer... Dark goodness that grooves with a subtlty and seduces you with ease. Love all the sounds and vibes." - Paul Zimmerman (The POP! Stereo)
"Lovely Tozer piano break, but prefer groovy Witchcraft!" - Unu (Darek Recordings / Electrone)
"Good quirky stuff here. Think Tozer is the one for me." - Keydin (Sideways Recordings)
"Tozer is the one for me" - Steve Boardman
"Both of these are indeed weapons!" - Mark Gwinnett (Cubism)
"Nice tracks. Will try and support where I can" - Funkagenda (Toolroom)

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben