GOGO Music – Hood Natives feat. Mac Z – Sax In The City – GOGO 046

G

GOGO

Aktives Mitglied
Reaktionen
Not too many instrumental tracks have the potential to substitute a song, but after “Capricorn” by the “60 Hertz Project” GOGO Music found another one of that kind, which seems to be sparkled with a similar secret magic dust. With the deeply spiritual “Sax In The City” we introduce the “Hood Natives” of Sir LSG featuring the saxophone talents of Mac Z. The release is rounded of with mixes by Raw Artistic Soul and Nastee Nev.

Now on www.Traxsource.com/GOGO_Music

Release on all digital sites and on vinyl on 22nd of August 2011.

SOME REACTIONS:

:: Jimpster (Freerange, UK): "I'm loving the sound of your Raw Artistic Soul Dub. Definitely something I look forward to playing out. Got a lovely vibe to it. Nice one."

:: Vinny Da Vinci (House Afrika, South Africa): "Awesome package. DOPE!!!"

:: Dean Zepherin (Tribe, UK): "Really liking the release."

:: The Layabouts (UK): "Raw Artistic Soul is hands down my favourite producer of at the moment and has been a strong favourite of mine now for a couple of years. Always a pleasure to receive promos from you Ralf and this is another touch of magic. Deffo one for us. Expect max support from us."

:: Jonny Montana & Craig Stewart (Universe Media,UK): "This package is beautiful, deep dance music at it’s very, very best - Raw Artistic Soul remix is incredible."

:: Roog (Hardsoul, Netherlands): "Quality stuff as always! Support from Amsterdam!"

:: Lars Behrenroth (Deeper Shades of House, USA: "Heard the original last time I was in South Africa and couldn't wait to get my hands on it! Another winner from the house lover making machine GOGO Music!")

:: Russell Pollitt (Soulfuledge, UK): "Some SERIOUS deep loveliness going on here.... Original & Raw Artistic Soul mixes sound lush!"

:: Ben Moss (Loss Audio, Germany): "Gooood one!"

:: Bobi (Club FM, Macedonia): "This is an absolutely stunning release - GOGO Music just don't put a foot wrong at the moment... The original is a wonderfully unique and original track, and on first listen, both the Raw Artistic versions, and Nastee’s 0808 mix are standing out most for me. Great stuff once again."

:: Lorenzo Aldino (7th District, Austria): "All mixes are useful. My fav this time: Raw Artistic Soul Remix. 10/10"

:: Raul Campos (Kcrw, USA): "This track is super dope! I can't wait to drop the Raw Artistic Soul remix on air and in the clubs!!"

:: SpiritOfHouse (Switzerland) - In the Spotlight!
History repeats itself as GOGO Music follow-up the highly acclaimed "Capricorn" by 60 Hertz Project with another seminal instrumental production courtesy of South Africa's Lesego Sefako aka Sir LSG. "Sax in the city" is a spiritually deep production featuring an incredible saxophone by Mac Z alongside gorgeous keys and chords over thrilling rhythms. Raw Artistic Soul stays close to the original on his remix, an eleven minute journey into deepest truly hypnotic grounds that oozes with exquisite melodies and intriguing percussive elements. Next is Nastee Nev who contributes a glamorous laidback interpretation built around a fiery yet smooth backdrop that is laced with a grand jazzy piano that perfectly complements the saxophone. by Michael Fossati

Magma DJ web (Italy)
Hood Natives feat. Mac Z - Sax In The City - GOGO 046

Incredible deep sounds by Hood Natives with slamming jazzy sax by Mac Z for the new release on GOGO Music. Huge bassline with dancefloor percussive rhythm on Raw Artistic's remixes. A sax reduction on his Dub version. More classic with refined pad the Original Mix. Lounge sounds with slow rhythm, piano melodies and hands clap on the Nasteee's 0808 Nevas Mix. Both useful in more listening situation. This package is an instrumental track that will work in all situations. By Alessio Furia

More reactions, soundfiles and info on:

http://www.gogo-music.net/releases/Hood-Natives-feat-Mac-Z-Sax-In-The-City.php

GOGO Music … music it is and is it!

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben