Sixteenofive

Mitglied
Reaktionen
1605022.gif

Listen & Buy at : BEATPORT

Tracklist
1. Umek - Individual Breath

Press Release
Moving things right along in the new year, we have an excellent a-side offering from label
head, Umek. Of course, being no stranger to the 1605 "sound" he is largely responsible for pioneering
and developing, he delivers a typically intense and dancefloor-smashing techno workout bearing all the hallmarks of the high standard of production that characterizes his studio work.

"Individual Breath" is actually the second single from Umek's upcoming album and is another excellent representation of the album's aesthetic and direction. Mixing his knack for frenetic percussion and driving rhythm sections with original, standout sci-fi lead sounds, he creates a solid groove that shakes and shuffles while layering his "hooks" and teasing them in, out and over the track.
The effect is one we are all very familiar with, and one Umek's tracks guarantee: dancefloor mayhem.

Don't say we didn't warn you!

Reactions (Selected)
Joey Beltram - "Very cool track. Will support."
Slam - "cool techno - big room killer"
Meat Katie - "some late night action.... yes i can play this!!!"
Popof - "nice !"
Dave Seaman - "Another quality release from Umek and 1605. Boys are on fire!"
Ken Ishii - "Umek never fails to give quality techno. I like this one, of course."
Joey Beltram - "Very cool track. Will support."
Meat Katie - "some late night action.... yes i can play this!!!"
Manuel De La Mare - "perfect for me!"
Mario Piu - "Very good!"
Piatto - "Great track!"
The Advent - "top track as always from Uros.."
Hybrid - "Dirty club beast of a tune, underground quality groove of the highest order.. Love it..!!!!"
Spektre - "Another beast...what can I say...looking forward to the rest of the album!"
Deepgroove - "wicked!"
Lucca - "I will definitely play this in my set"
Jamie Stevens (Infusion) - "Heavy and straight for the jugular! wicked :)"
Tomcraft - "yeah this strong"
Anderson Noise - "i will play a lot"
Billy Nasty - "great club track from uros ,productions bang on as per usual..BN"
Loco & Jam - "Another monster track from Techno's original legend!!! Full support!!!"
D-Unity - "Full Support, love this track. Will def be rocking it out on our Radio Show and Sets!!"
Joseph Capriati - "great track!"
Nick Warren - "rocking stuff from Umek again"
Stanny Franssen - "Another fine release from Umek. Partytime for sure!!!"
Jerome Ism-Ae - "2009 is umeks year! great!"
Paul Oakenfold - "Great big room techno!"
Tocadisco - "Umek never dissapoints..."
Erphun - "Wicked tune!"
Mark Knight - "SUPERB!!!!!!!!!"
Psycatron - "another whopper from Slovenia."
Alex Di Stefano - "Powerful track!"
Eric Entrena (Dirty Players) - "BOOOOOOMB!!! What a 2010 Starter!!! Wicked track!!"
Miniminds - "More great stuff from Umek, got an excellent groove!! Full support from us!"
Eddie Halliwell (Fire it Up) - "awesome as usual"
Deepchild - "Jackin' but well smooth. Diggin' the stylish mayhem. Umek has the techno-world at his fingertips with bad-ass joints like this. Deadly."
Dandi & Ugo - "another big track by Umek we love it the break of this track !!! WICKED !!!"

Digital [1605]:
www.trackitdown.com
www.djdownload.com
www.junodownload.com
www.resonantvibes.com
www.djmr.com
www.masterbeat.com

Save The Viny [1605]:
www.decks.de
www.deejay.de
www.juno.co.uk
www.web-records.com
www.music-head.de
www.vinyl24.de
www.**********
www.technique.co.jp

info
1605 Web
1605 Myspace
1605 Facebook
1605 Soundcloud

hab mir den track heute gekauft, der hat echt was im gegensatz zu den vorigen Releases des Herrn Umek :)

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben