Ralf GUM feat. Wunmi - out now ::: GOGO Music @ ADE

Peavey

Peavey

Booker & Promoter
Reaktionen
Promo out now on Traxsource:

Ralf GUM feat. Wunmi - Brother Like No Other - GOGO 031

http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=26821&alias=upfront

GOGO031.jpg

Ralf GUM is on a roll in 2008 and drops another supremely fantastic single on GOGO Music. With Wunmi on vocals and with a fat remix package including versions by Benny Pecoraio, Rufuss and Joyful Noise, 'Brother Like No Other' is a truly diverse release. Mature music for mature people!

Some early Ralf GUM feat. Wunmi - Brother Like No Other - GOGO 031 - DJ feedback:
::"All the mixes are beautiful... I am looking forward to play it loud this weekend! Respect." Jamie Thinnes (Seasons Recordings)
:: "Dope release! Really hard to choose a favourite cut, but original and Rufuss’ will trip with me for my next gigs for sure!" Señorlobo (Lovemonk)
:: "You've hit the mark again, always sending beautiful vibes." Robert Owens (UK)
::"Ralf GUM dubs go straight into rotation. Another fine release from this remarkably consistent producer." Charles Spencer (Loveslap, USA)
:: "Yes! Been waiting for this one to drop. One of my fav tracks of Uniting Music. Fell instantly in love with Ralf's Horn Dub and Benny Pecoraio's Remix. Lovely stuff as always on GOGO." Dalminjo (Norway)
:: "Another smash hit for the headz." Mike Stukes (Mystic Vybes, NY WHCR 90.3 FM)
:: "Just diggin on this new promo vibe. Perfect i must say." Huwston - Knowfoowl Music, 2SER Radio, 3D World Magazine (Sydney, Australia)
:: "Very very good release!!! Orig Mix: Very solid track! Will keep them on the floor and also bring them to the floor. Horn Dub: Energy x3. Love the Wunmi vox sprinkled in. Joyful Noise Mix: Peak time mix with a taste of Broken beats...should be a crowd favorite! Rufuss: My favorite mix. Hot afrobeat treat, Wunmi sounds great and the vibe on this one is relentless. Benny: HOT! Great bassline, soulful, sexy and seductive. Ladies should shake their hips to this. Minimized: Great mixing tool. Keep this in the folder for some on the fly remixing..." Michael Alan (Sweat, Sole Notes of House, USA)

Tracklisting Ralf GUM feat. Wunmi - Brother Like No Other - GOGO 031 - Download

1 – Original Main Mix 6:22
2 – Ralf GUM Horn Dub 6:35
3 – Joyful Noise Remix 8:05
4 – Rufuss Remix 6:34
5 – Benny Pecoraio Rmx 6:50
6 – Ralf GUM Minimized Dub 6:02
7 – Rufuss Instrumental 6:34
8 – Benny Pecoraio Instrumental 6:50
9 – Joyful Noise Instrumental 8:05

More info on http://www.gogo-music.net/releases/gogo-031.php

:::

Yes Please! at ADE on 24th of October 2008.

GOGO-Music-at-ADE-2008_.jpg

GOGO Music, Atal Music, Bubble Soul Music, Soulsessions and the Mansion are putting their hands together and make sure that househeads nationwide will enjoy the sounds of quality house.

Line up:
Ralf GUM (GOGO Music), Dj Pierre (DJP Muzik), Greg van Bueren (Hardsoul), Dj Pippi (Alluminium, Ibiza), Hanna Haïs (Atal Music), Danny Marquez (Bubble Soul Music), Sergio Flores (Defected), Dj Le Roi (MN2S, Deeptown Music), Samir Maslo (Peppermint Jam), Boddhi Satva (Offering Recordings, Atal Music), Michael Canitrot (Hardsoul Pressings, So, Happy in Paris ?), Oded Nir Live! (Budde Music, with special performance by King Dread James and Claudio Di Lemme), Jay Serano ft. Chappell (Soulsessions), Lewis Ferrier ft. Mavis Acquah (Soulsessions), Massimo DaCosta (Aroma), Nicolas Vautier ft. Rachel Claudio (Jaffa Music), Dutchican Soul (Soulfuric, Hermosa Recordings, Salted)

The Mansion is known for its devine kitchen, good service, bombastic interiour and great soundsystem. Cause of the fact that the Mansion is known for its international recognition the organisation of Clubs Of The World have decided to host the executive room during this YES PLEASE event.

To prevent problems at the door please make sure to purchase your ticket in advance by going to paylogic.nl !

Door: 21:00 – 03:00
Price: 15 euro, presale 10 euro

More information can be found on:
http://www.the-mansion.nl || http://www.gogo-music.net

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben