Corrugated Tunnel - Threadbare (Orlando Voorn & Norman Nodge Remixes) Out Now!!

H

hhvmk

Mitglied
Reaktionen

The next single from Corrugated Tunnel's excellent album "Minor Obsessions" is "Threadbare". It is one of the most ear-catching tracks on the album, with haunting vocals by Martin McCann, former lead singer of Dublin band Sack. The release will come with two very special remixes, which both stay true to the original version, but each of them taking the track in a different direction.

Orlando Voorn was one of the first Dutch musicians to establish a vital connection between Detroit and Amsterdam, and has long been recognized as one of The Netherlands' most original and inventive producers in the world of electronic dance music. He has been releasing music for two decades, under his own name, but also under a long list of aliases. He released Corrugated Tunnel's "Distant Sounds" and "My Machine Code" on his Night Vision label in 2008, and now follows that up with this killer remix of "Threadbare".

The other remix is a more minimal affair by Norman Nodge, one of the residents at Berlin's most important club: Berghain. Norman has previously released original tracks on Marcel Dettmann Records, as well as an ever-growing list of remixes for Sandwell District, Baum Records, Time To Express, Synewave and Perc Trax.

The two remixes will be released on vinyl. The digital package will be complemented by the original and instrumentals of the original and Orlando Voorn's remix.

You can preview these tracks on the Process website.

Threadbare is out NOW, and available from: Beatport, JunoDownload, iTunes, AmazonMP3, 7digital, HMV Digital, Napster, eMusic, Boomkat, WhatPeoplePlay, DJTunes, TrackItDown, **********, DJShop.ch, DJDownload, Stompy, Digital-Tunes, and more.

DJ Feedback:
"Norman Nodge is greatttt. I gonna play it a lotttt" - Agoria
"Nice mix from Norman Nodge. Best of the package." - Simon Langham
"Will try the Nodge mix!" - Tom Novy
"Orlando's mix is my fave. Reminds me of Henrik Schwarz." - Rocky (X-Press 2)
"Good for Matt Darey." - Matt Darey
"Nice feel to it" - Samuel L Session
"Epic, thank you! " - Oli Cassidy (Filth & Splendour)
"Norman Nodges mix is the one for me, also feeling Orlando Voorn's Danger Zone Remix" - Raymundo Rodriguez (Jaded)
"It's the haunting vocal that makes this track go. Martin McCann's moody delivery works perfectly over several outstanding deep and dirty mixes. Excellent! " - Phil Turnipseed (DJ Times)
"Great track with super cool remixes. Will play." - Paul Hamill / Psycatron
"The Norman Nodge remix is really nice" - Philip Sherburne
"Love the Nodge mix!" - Ross Holland (XLR8R Magazine)
"Norman Nodge's Berghain Remix is super cool!" - Tedd Paterson
"Norman Nodge mix for me. Gives the vocal a whole new lease of (dark) life!" - Darren Rice (Beat 102-103FM)
"Tasty Remix package. Excellent treatments, my favorite is Norman's. Lovely. " - Christereo
"I'm really liking the Voorn danger mix. It's a yes from me." - Grant Paterson (Edinburgh Evening News)
"The original is beautiful. Love it! Nodge's mix rocks it too. Good stuff!!" - Danny Graham
"Really digging the Norman Nodge remix of Threadbare here, absolutely lovely, very stripped down mix of the fantastic original, Lush and lovely deep stuff!" - Dave Fields (PowerFM)
"Strong EP - all good mixes - Mr Nodge just edges it for me - Playing" - Orde Meikle (Slam / Soma Records)
"Edwin's doing it again! I like the instrumental versions." - Martin Böttcher (Byte FM)
"Love the quiet power of the Norman Nodge remix, but the upbeat spin Orlando Voorn put on "Threadbare" is fun, as well. Not sure either quite compares to the genius of the original mix, though!" - Anji Bee (The Chillcast)
"This is a dark ballady treat. I think the original works the best but the Norman Nodge Remix has some nice chill vibes to it and is a nice pre-bar kind of tune." - Paul Zimmerman (The POP! Stereo)
"Norman Nodge remix for me." - Uncle Roll) (Kiwi Club / Proton Radio)
"These tracks are killer. Deep and dubby... Beautiful strings... Great work guys." - Randall Jones
"Love Orlandoo Voorn's instrumental here!" - Fine Cut Bodies / Biscuit Reality (Chi Recordings)
"Great track off a fantastic album - Norman Nodge's mix is a 6am mind screw - quality" - Salvador Guzman (4Clubbers.net)
"Love the Orlando Voorn mix. Great vocal and a killer production. Big support." - Ashley Beedle
"Orlando mix is the one." - Jody Wisternoff
"Very catchy, deep, soulful. " - Phuture Traxx
"Loving the Norman Nodge mix." - Konrad Black
"Great to have OV back" - Ivan Smagghe
"Threadbare (Orlando Voorn's Danger Zone Instrumental) is the one for me!! Congrats for this nice release." - Debector

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben