GOGO 066: Ralf GUM feat. Omar – Love Core (incl. Sir LSG remix) - OUT NOW

G

GOGO

Aktives Mitglied
Reaktionen
GOGO 066: Ralf GUM feat. Omar – Love Core (incl. Sir LSG remix) - OUT NOW

Reactions:

:: ‘The latest single taken from Ralf GUM's ingenious and seminal third artist album "In the city" is the marvelous ‘Love Core’ featuring UK soul-don Omar on vocals. ‘Love core’ is a masterly crafted soul infused gem fusing Omar's unmistakable deeply felt vocals with illustrious keys, grandiose horn section and enthralling rhythms. Sir LSG takes the song to the next level on his paramount interpretation laced with enchanting melodies and captivating afrocentric rhythms. Put differently, ‘Love Core’ is sheer musical bliss, a soulful house music gem that will stand the test of time... Spirit Of House (Switzerland)

:: 'Fantastic smooth grooves on both your Original and Sir LSG remix.' Hector Romero (Def Mix, USA)

:: ‘We have just listened to it with my team and we will be supporting it.’ Kaya FM (Johannesburg, ZA)

:: 'Fantastic!! Will rock this tonight at Yoruba Dance Sessions.' Carlos Mena (Casamena, Yoruba Soul, USA)

:: 'Lovin all the mixes. The LSG Vocal will be on heavy rotation for me.' Ricky Morrison (UK)

:: 'Lovely vibe mate! On it!' Richard Earnshaw (Duffnote, UK)

:: 'What we NEEEEEEED right about now.' Mike Stukes (Mystic Vybes WHCR 90.3FM NY, USA)

:: 'Full support.' DJ Pope (Baltimore, USA)

:: 'Loving the Ralf Main Mix.' CJ Mackintosh (UK)

:: 'Nice Track and mixes.' Robert Owens (UK)

:: 'Awesome track. Really love it, especially Ralf GUM's mix. Full support guaranteed.' Franco Martinelli (Housepage, Italy)

:: 'Lovely track - RG's mixes are my fave on here, but Sir LSG's are sure to get support from me too. Thank you for the great music.' Russell Pollitt (Soulfuledge, UK)

:: 'Sir LSG Vocal mix is really nice, so is Ralf's Main Mix…will play for sure.' Niall Redmond (RTE Pulse, Ireland)

:: 'Another massive GOGO release which will definitely finds it's way to the Freak31 playlist, many thanks!!' Pim Bergkamp (Freak31, Netherlands)

:: 'Big Omar fan here. And you did it just right. Vibes...' Michael Ruetten (Soulsearching, Germany)

:: 'Thank you so much for the remixes! Still love the Main Mix but the Sir LSG vocal mix is really fine and elegant. Love it too!' DJ Sascha

:: 'Very nice.' Jan Siegmund (Department Deluxe, Germany)

:: 'We love Sir LSG Vocal, we will airplay.' Michael Ramirez (XD Radio, Spain)

:: ‘Lovely package on this one, the LSG mix is really great!’ Sarah Foote (Favouritizm, UK)

:: ‘Absolutely beautiful release. This has summer written all over it, it oozes true quality - both in the production and in Omar’s superb vocal skills.’ Dean Facer (Colours of House, UK)

:: 'Awesome!' Charl Chacka (Infusion, House of Afrika, Dubai)

Get it here http://www.traxsource.com/label/15/gogo-music or pre-order on iTunes

Preview: http://www.gogo-music.net/releases/Ralf-GUM-feat-Omar-Love-Core.php

GOGO Music ... music it is and is it!

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben