Ralf GUM feat. Daniel Thomas - Higher High

G

GOGO

Aktives Mitglied
Reaktionen
Ralf GUM feat. Daniel Thomas – Higher High – GOGO 035

Available now!

GOGO Music continues its superb output with this stomper by Ralf GUM who features UK vocalist Daniel Thomas on the title ‘Higher High’. Always searching for originality in his productions Ralf returns with ‘Higher High’ to his disco roots. The release is completed by some serious deeper Ralf GUM reworks and remixes by UK's The Realm.

Releasedate Vinyl: 30st of March 2009.

Get it here:
http://www.traxsource.com/gogo

Some reactions:

:: “Pick of the week!” SpiritOfHouse.com

:: "DOPE!" Frank Ryle (Soulportal, Denmark)

:: "Amaaaaazing!" Sarah Foote (Favouritizm)

:: "Love it!!!" Richard Earnshaw (Duffnote, UK)

:: "Slamming!" Marlon D (Underground Collective, USA)

:: "Great track!" DJ Meme (Brasilia)

:: "You guys are rocking with the new tracks. Thank you so much. I love em all." David Harness (USA)

:: "The package is hot as always." Luis Radio (Equal Recordings, Italy)

:: "This is simply amazing. LOVE IT!!!!!!! 10 out of 10 for this gem." Franco Martinelli (Housepage.net, Italy)

:: "No doubt it's gonna be an anthem!! In the Top 3 of my play list." Leo Cuenca (Radio FG, France)

:: "Another A++++ GOGO release." Dave Wareing (RedSoul Music, UK)

:: "Wooowww a very strong record! This is a must have - another bomb from GOGO Music! Play this and full support from me - fav mix: Ralf GUM Original Disco Attack Mix." Mark Stone (UDM Radio Show, Switzerland)

:: "Respect Ralf, I put my headphones on then closed my eyes and the disco-attack-mix of Higher High made me feel like i was in the Paradise Garage listening to Larry play, great track all mixes." Robert Owens (UK)

:: "Wicked tune guys!" Jamie Thinnes (Seasons Recordings, USA)

:: "Higher high stands out as one of the best tracks this month and if its is anything else like work that Ralf touches it will be huge year round!!!! The world is in need of good uplifting tracks especially like this!" Shawn Philipps (Laterdaysoul, USA)

:: "It is time to dust off the roller skates for this new one, disco is alive and well nice one!" DJ Dealer (Look At You Records, USA)

:: "Excellent release as usual. All mixes are great will definitely fit in my sets.” Bobi (Club FM, UK)

:: "Simply fantastic." Greg (Discovelopment)

:: "The deeper deep dub does damage!" Charles Spencer (Loveslap, USA)

:: "Genial!" Bernd Niedergesaess (Radio42, Germany)

:: "Superb production, 5****" DJ Tokn (Germany)

:: "I absolutely love this release great work as always." Andre Harris (Innate Soul, USA)

:: "Feeling the Realm Vocal and the Deeper Dub." Soy Mustafa (Shack Music, UK)

:: "LOVING IT! What a TUNE, AWSOME JOB! All mixes are superb. Really really good work, so far in my world, the best Quality Uplifting Disco Release in 2009." Martin Schroeder (DV.FM Radio Manager)

:: ""Very very good, BOMB track!! Thank you so much." Ivan F (Deephousesection, Italy)

:: "Nice one, Disco Attack, yeah!" C-Rock (Cocoon, Germany)

:: "Timeless with lots of soul." DJ Peavey (Prog City Deep, Peppermint Jam, Germany)

:: "Liking the loony Original Disco Attack Mix as well as the gorgeous Deep Dub! Once again superb quality from the GOGO Music camp. Full support!" Roes Svensk (Germany)

www.GOGO-Music.net
www.B-King.org
www.myspace.com/RalfGUM

WOW! Echt gut!

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben