Archiv: New Releases - Plattentips direkt von den Labels/Artists !

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Vitorio

Vitorio

Brummschleife
Reaktionen
AW: New Releases - Plattentips direkt von den Labels/Artists !

Vitorio ft. Annie - The feeling was right

Katalog#: MP017
Label: Mochicoprimo!
Format: MP3 / WAV
Remixe von: Mr.Magneto

Gibt's im Moment nur bei Beatport.

Mein allererster Release mit ganz viel Hilfe Brüderlicherseits. Es handelt sich um Club House mit einen Tick Ibiza feeling. Vocals eingesungen von der wunderbaren Anne (wenn ihr eine schöne Frauenstimme braucht, meldet euch).

Gruß,

Vik

K

karmarouge

Reaktionen
[Karmarouge 26] Max Cavalerra - Luck'n'Love

Artist: Max Cavalerra
Title: Luck'n'Love
Release Date: June 18, 2007
Label: Karmarouge Records
Cat. No.: KR26
Format: 12" Vinyl, Digital Audio

A1 Luck’n’Love 6:00
B1 2007 5:45
B2 Space Department 7:21

Play all tracks

The Luck’n’Love EP by Munich based producer and DJ Max Cavalerra comes along in Karmarouges typical warmness, with lots of energy in rhythm and in an emotional sunny spellbound robe. Picturesque sounding melodies are moving in bewitching clarity and danceable elegance among minimalist harmonies and playful techno rhythms. Three tracks, each a unicum with distinctive temper and recognition value. Three tracks filled with heart's blood and emotions that stand in times of great love as well as in times of huge desperation solid as a rock.

Max Cavalerra has produced with his Luck’n’Love EP a record that evolves a unique style of sound, influenced and inspired by techno, jazz, classical music and ambient. A very special sound which one unfortunately often does not get to hear. A breath of trance is also part of the game but without becoming easy to see through and sublimates this harmonical techno interpretation to a extremely positive and remarkable sound sculpture that is native in the huge and colourful metropoles as well as on the dancefloors with an astounding ease.

Download the presskit

Purchase Vinyl
Purchase MP3

Karmarouge Records Labelwebsite
Max Cavalerra @ mySpace
Karmarouge @ mySpace

Peavey

Peavey

Booker & Promoter
Reaktionen
GOGO Music Release: Ralf GUM feat. Akira Dee – GOGO 026

New GOGO Music release:
Ralf GUM feat. Akira Dee – Everything U R – GOGO 026

Vinyl out on 25th of June 2007 - Promodownload out on Traxsource now:
http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=8503

GOGO Music head honcho Ralf GUM teams up with Akira Dee to deliver the heart felt track Everything U R. Akira is a native New Yorker born into a family of musicians and singers. Her older cousin, Solomon Roberts Jr., was the leader and only male singer of the legendary R&B / Funk band Skyy of Call Me, Let's celebrate, High and Skyy-Zoo fame. Her dad is a well known producer and keyboard player. Her brother Poison Pen (of Stronghold) is an up and coming underground rap artist signed to a subsidiary label of Universal. She's the little cousin of house music's own Inaya Day, who can be heard in the background together with Paris, who wrote the fine lyrics of Everything U R. Akira is also no stranger to the stage. She played the rolls of 'Star to be' in 'Anni' and "Evilene" in a New York production of "The Wiz". Like her cousin Inaya, Akira is deeply rooted in gospel music, erego, her inspirational lyrics on each of her house tunes. Keep an ear out for this young lady. She's going to make a lot of noise.
Ralf GUM and CrisP on production live-up to their reputation as Germany's prime deep house producers and come up with 3 very contrasting mixes. While the Original is a beautiful deep and moody house gem, the Alternative mix is a pumping 13 minutes journey using real fresh sounds interdigitating perfectly. The Splendid Dub is a leg-shaking affair and surely will leave it's mark on any dancefloor. Certainly another aureate release on the constantly rising GOGO Music label.

Check the soundfiles and reactions on: http://www.gogo-music.net/releases/gogo-026.php

Enjoy the music…www.GOGO-Music.net

D

DJ Puppy

Reaktionen

Blazing Funk - Hate & Jealousy // Direct Drive Digital // DDD029 // House/Elektro

Nach Remixen für Eric Marquez und Robert Vadney bringen Blazing Funk nun ihre erste eigene Single "Hate & Jealousy" an den Start.

Veröffentlicht wird erstmal als digital Release und eine Maxi CD wird in den nächsten Tagen nachgeschoben. Allerdings erscheint diese nur in den USA.

Neben dem Original Mix von Blazing Funk, finden sich auf der Single noch Remixe von Fruehbel, Eagle Rokkaz, addicted, Dave Kurtis, Groove Juice und London Issue. So das ein bunter House Mix garantiert ist.

http://www.myspace.com/blazingfunk

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
G

GOGO

Reaktionen

Plug Plug … some Ralf GUM feat. Akira Dee - Everything U R - GOGO 026 …REACTIONS:

:: For the inspirational "Everything U R", Ralf GUM and his production partner CrisP team up with New York native Akira Dee who provides a passionate vocal performance over a deep'n'moody groove that is enriched with melodic keys and sweet percussion. The dub creates a hypnotic vibe by taking it to deeply rumblin' grounds, with irresistible keys leading the way for the thumpin' beats. The alternate mix is a 13 minute journey built around a relentless groove and wicked keys, with the vocals creating an intensve vibe - and there is an incredible break around the middle that will set a frenzy on the dancefloors. SpiritOfHouse.com (Switzerland)

Some Ralf GUM feat. Akira Dee - Everything U R - GOGO 026 DJ reactions:

:: "The Splendid Dub is top notch! Love it and will play it." Jimpster (Freerange Rec., UK)

:: "Ah man!! The original mix is right down our alley!! 100% Soulcandi support on this." Euphonik (Soulcandy, South Afrika)

:: "Amazing! This tune is smoken! I cant wait to get it too the floor tonight." Jamie Thinnes (Seasons Recordings, USA)

:: "Another dope single with something for everyone. This is already getting plays with me. Keep up the great work!" Carlos Mena (Ocha Records, Bembe)

:: "Ralf does it again with "Everything U R" ft Akira Dee with her sexy and soulful voice is sure to seduce any dance floor." DJ Pope (Baltimore/ WEAA88.9fm/ Handzonradio/ Motivation/ Sanctuary)

:: "Quality package indeed." Groove Junkies (Morehouse Rec., USA)

:: "Quality." Boddhi Satva (Yoruba, Atal)

:: "Wow! Another great release bro! loving it!" Andy Compton (Peng Records, The Rurals, UK)

:: "Thanks for the new music...really lovely package once again. The Original Vocal mix is the one for me.´Actually played it out last night and it sounds wonderful. Lovely music and really 1st rate from Akira & Inaya, well done!" DJ Dealer (Look At You Records, Juke Joint Productions, USA)

:: "I absolutely love the new production. GOGO is on a run! The vocal here is just beautiful! Will give this much support in my chart, on my show and look forward to test running the track this weekend!" Myles Chalmers (Naked Soul Radioshow, Handzonradio, UK)

:: "I like that! The voice of Akira Dee's like a crystal I prefere the Original (have a good feelin with this track!), and the Dub as second. It's so sexxxxxyyyyyy... I play it tonight on my radio show." DJ Rork (Stalwart Rec, Radio FG, France)

:: "Cheers. Another lovely release." Craig Bartlett (UK)

:: "Nice tune. Like the Original Mix for radio and the Dub for the dance floors." Tim White (Houseafrika, South Afrika)

:: "DEEPHOUSE IS ALIVE!!! Super release. I love it" Cay Taylan (Austria)

:: "The soundtrack to the summer. The break in the Alternative Mix is devastating." Mike Stukes (Mystic Vybes, NY)

:: "The Original Vocal Mix has gone straight on the A list of our stations across Europe! Another top top tune!" Steve Marshall (CEO/Program Director, The Northern Radio Group)

:: "It's amazing!!! I love it! Full Support! 10/10. Respect to Mr GUM!" Danny Marquez (Bubble Soul, Spain)

:: "Beautifully produced House Music from Ralf. Exactly what I’ve come to expect from this label." Umberto Giannini (Ministry Of Sound Radio, UK)

:: "Another good production from Ralf GUM. My favourite track is the "Splendid Dub" Mix...very much underground sound, but also i love Akira’s vocals! Full support from my end…will play it this weekend!!" Ivan F (Deephousesection, Italy)

:: "The Splendid Dub amazing. Love the vibe on this mix, deeeeeep, sexy and definately a winner for me. Will be rocking this out for sure. Appreciate the music!" Christian Alvarez (Delecto Recordings, UK)

:: "Full Deep Vocal as I like, full amazing support." Chris G (The Henchmen / Nightlife Magazine / France)

:: "Classic touch by Ralf GUM and Akira Dee, this duo is the right choice for a solid vocal House for your Club, between the three respected versions I love a little more the "Splendid Dub", finest instrumental & vocals.... massive!!!" Danilo D'Andrea (Partygoove, Italy)

:: "Fantastic release ! GOGO confirms to be one of the best labels for soulful stuff with an innovative touch. All the mixes are beautiful. Full support." Franco Martinelli (Housepage, Italy)

:: "Great production. High quality. My fav is the original." Joan Ribas (Ibiza Global Radio)

:: "Again a great track." Syke-N-Sugarstarr (Germany)

:: "This is soooo nice man. I am feeling the deepness now. Very inspiring for the soul and the vibe, Akira's vocals are like sugar. And that deep chord is the catch. Lovin' it!" Mundovibes

:: "Very beautiful production. Very well for this summer. I like all the versions. Very good works. House music Alive!!!!!" DJ Rico (SlipNSlide, GKK, Raisani Dubai)

:: "Very nice project this! Friday 8th I introduce into INDAKLUBB as first Future Tune!" Andrea Belli (Radio 105, Italy)

:: "I like to Original Mix, its a lovely dance track, funky baseline and great hook. Very grown and sexy club track. Like the "clap your hands reference on the second half of the track. It should do well on many dance floors. The Dub is great, very energetic and should be big on the dance floors. The production is very high quality and should be a dj favorite to work the crossovers and to use as a remix tool. The alternative mix brings the best of the original and dub together. I love the project and look forward to rocking the SWEAT crowd with these mixes." Michael Alan (Sweat, Atlanta / USA)

:: "Amazin tracks. Thank you so much. I do love Alternative Vocal mix." Edground (Grooveland Records, Brasil)

:: "How bloody fortunate am I to receive this cracking track tune just as the summer is kicking off. With the over powering electro sound manipulating the dance floors the tune is refreshing." DJ Chewy (RWD Magazine, UK)

:: "Lovin the Splendid Dub!!!! and the Alternative Version." Craig Woodrow (UK)

:: "As expected this has all the qualities of something very special…a breath of soulful fresh air in today’s over-clouded electroness." Russell Pollitt (Amato Distribution, UK)

:: "Great tune!!! We all love it." Shioji Mori (Rambling Records, Japan)

:: "Splendid Dub is cool. Will play on Saturday!!" Ian Pooley (Pooled Records)

:: "In my new charts. Deep & Underground… nice sounds, harmonies and vocals, my one is the Spledid Dub." Roberto De Carlo (Switzerland)

:: "Nice and deep this! Like the Splendid dub. As for the vocal - I think the original tips it for me." Richard Earnshaw (Duffnote, UK)

:: "Congratulation for this release. The "Ralf GUM & CrisP's Original Vocal" is awesome. Beautiful voice, beautifiul music. That's Real House music. I love it. Keep the vibe!" DJ Floy (Paradise Garage Radio Show, France)

Peavey

Peavey

Booker & Promoter
Reaktionen
ProgCity Deep presents Ciappy DJ & Pablo – PCDMS019

http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=8759

EXCLUSIVE TRAXSOURCE RELEASE JUNE 8TH
VINYL JUNE 22ND

CIAPPY DJ & PABLO
FEAT. SAVIO VURCHIO PRESENT
THE LOGICAL GROOVE ELEMENTS
'I FEEL'

PCDMS019

Ciappy DJ returns for a deep house jewel that is the result of a collaboration with some of his friends. The original version is on a deep and mellow tip, featuring Savio Vurchio on vocals who adds an inspirational touch to it, with a wonderful jazzy piano line giving it a timeless feeling. Raw Artistic Soul provide a deeply rumblin' dub/vocal dub* with marvellous atmospheric keys that give the track a deep underground feeling. *only on vinyl

www.myspace.com/progcityrecords
www.myspace.com/ciappydj

S

spchris

Reaktionen

eto - hideaway

Melancholie auf Synthiebeat. Die kühlen Achtziger treffen die trickreiche Moderne. Eto schreibt hochauflösende Songs über Dinge, die ihn bewegen, die aus seinem Kopf wollen, um sie dann mit Elementen aus Elektro, Downbeat oder Minimal zu mischen. Er sieht sich selbst als Songwriter im klassischen Sinne, trotz aller gewollter Synthetik und Tanzgefühl.

Remixe von Voltaxx, Napsugar und Taras van de Voorde vervollständigen den Release

Missb4

Missb4

♫ Turntable Artist ♫
Teammitglied
Reaktionen

Zwischendurch nochmal die Bitte, daß ihr keine Shopslinks zu euren Releases schreibt.
Wenn es bei jeweiligen Künstler oder Label Soundfiles gibt, dann könnt ihr das gerne posten.
Aber wo es die Tracks zu Kaufen gibt sollte doch mittlerweile jeder wissen egal in welchem Format.
Alle Beiträge werden von mir entsprechend bearbeitet, sprich ich lösche alle Shopnamen und Links raus.

Dankeschön !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
H

housetraxx

Reaktionen
New upcoming release. UMM the ultimate collection

Hello Djs and producers, I am here to tell you that by the end of this month there will be a new release in the House music market.

Do you remember UMM thtat stands for Underground Music Movement? Well it was a prestigious italian label in the 90's producing house hits that sold all over the world...
The new release is "the best of" UMM, a double CD, extended, unmixed, remastered tracks. There are some new remixes and unreleased tracks as well.

You can check out the official site of the compilation with the tracklist and prelistening:

http://www.mediarec.it/umm/splash.htm

I will be here in the forum to reply to your questions...

styledriver

styledriver

Reaktionen

Vinyl – Maxi: Viermalair "Vibrations" Unicat Color Vinyl
(stdr001 / Release : 22.06.2007)
Mit aus Detroit beeinflusster Smoothness findet Viermalair genau die Mischung aus technischer Perfektion und talentierten Chordlines. Minimale, leicht euphorische Melodiebögen unterstützen das rhythmische Fundament, das zusammen mit der Bassline den Körper in absolutes Wohlbefinden versetzt. Der Gastauftritt von Maja Kunzelmann krönt den Sound. Auf Viermalair’s Debüt Maxi leiht sie Emotionen, die wohl jeder gerne lebt ihre Stimme.

Artist: Viermalair
Title: Vibrations
Release Date: June 22, 2007
Label: Styledriver Records
Cat. No.: STDR001
Format: 12" Vinyl, Digital Audio

A1 Original mix 5:42
A2 Spicelab mix 6:52
A3 Dj tool 2:14

B1 Exciter mix 8:16
B2 Mocca mix 6:26

www.viermalair.com <--- previews and reactions!
www.myspace.com/viermalair

Jaycup

Jaycup

Reaktionen
[ETK003] ag-auflegen : dreckschlüpper ep

Jetzt draussen !!!

Label: ElektroTekknoKlash Records
Name: Dreckschlüpper EP
Künstler: ag-auflegen

Katalognr.: ETK003
Format: 12” E.P.
Veröffentlichung: 16.06.2007
Vertrieb: Discomania
Stil: MinimalTechnoRaveKlash

A: Schadnager | 6:06
Produziert von der ag-auflegen
AA:Stumpen | 7:12
B: Gummilitze | 8:57

Das Jenaer Label ELEKTROTEKKNOKLASH Rec. hat für seinen dritten Coup die ag-auflegen aufgegabelt.
Nachdem SNEAKER&MACOMA auf den ersten beiden Releases die Tiefen zwischen UK-Smiley-Rave,
knarzigem Techno und Italo-Klängen ausgelotet haben, hauen einem die Jungs der ag-auflegen
einen schwergewichtigen Triple-Whopper in die Tüte. Die „Dreckschlüpper-EP“ stampft und schleift
und zirpt durch die unendlichen Sphären zwischen Minimal und Maximal. Kurzum: OPTIMAL!

SCHADNAGER und GUMMILITZE pumpen im Bassbereich das Blut in die Beine, peitschende Grooves zwingen
zum Arschwackeln und der hypnotische STUMPEN zieht dich mit seinen psychedelischen Synthies
unaufhaltsam in die Tiefe der Nacht!

ag-auflegen sind APU, JAYCUP & MACOMA. Wer mehr über diese drei Gesellen erfahren möchte, der
findet nützliche Informationen unter:

ag-auflegen.com
myspace.com/agauflegen

M

marc_depulse

Reaktionen

Juhu weiter gehts :)

Label: PM Music
Name: Something More Less
Künstler: Marc DePulse

Katalognr.: PLAYM015
Format: 12”
Veröffentlichung: 11.06.2007
Vertrieb: Word And Sound
Stil: Minimal-House // Minimal-Electro // Electro-Techno

A1: Lagoooon
B1: Lagoooon (Afrilounge Remix)
B2: Something More Less

w&p by Marcel Sterling
www.marc-depulse.com
www.myspace.com/marcdepulse

Nach seinen aktuellen Singles auf Flicker Rhythm Music und den Upcomings auf Electrochoc, Ostwind, u.a., geht der Leipziger DJ und Produzent Marc DePulse nun neue Wege.

„Something More Less“ heißt seine Anfang dieser Woche auf Ron Flatter´s PM MUSIC erschienene Single, die die Open-Air-Saison 2007 wohl endgültig eröffnet.

Marc tischt mit der PM-Music 015 einen äußerst reizenden Zweitracker auf, dessen Nummern zusammen mit den Afrilounge Remix allesamt Volltreffer sind. Die Single macht mit "Lagoooon" den Auftakt, einem Primetime Burner, der die Crowd über Ihre Limits hinwegbefördert. Ein Track so voll gepackt mit Leidenschaft, die man garantiert nicht aus dem Gedächtnis vertreiben kann.

"Lagoooon" im Afrilounge Remix ist da schon bodenständiger. Die drei Schwaben verwandeln den Track ganz simpel und straight auf den Floor, wo dank des leichten Sounds und den ergreifenden Arrangements einfach nur Grooven - mit Gänsehaut, versteht sich - angesagt ist!

Die Single schließt grandios mit "Something more less" - minimal, infektiös und komplex! Eine fliesende Landschaft voller Emotionen, die dieser neuen PM-Music ein Gesicht verleiht, das man sicher nicht so schnell vergessen wird.

played & supported by: Stephan Bodzin, Loco Dice, Karotte, Mathias Schaffhaeuser, da Fresh, DJ Emerson, Holgi Star aka Holger Nielson, Ron Flatter, Kollektiv Turmstraße, Plasmik, Super Flu, Stereofunk, Phunklarique & Dejonka, Dani Casarano, Pele, Sebastian Roya, Dave Ellesmere, Strich Acht, and many more...

Viel Spaß :))

der Marc

E

elektrotribe

Reaktionen

Hi all,

We are proud to present the new EP of Digital Filth on Elektrotribe records! (out 29 June as digital / 12" : 16 July)
The producers from Manchester comes here with a highly breaked techno release with 2 new tunes.

Digital Filth - Issues

"Paul Carroll AKA Digital Filth is becoming a bit of a regular to these pages this time he’s here with an EP for German label Elektrotribe. Title track ‘Issues’ is a tech-y monster of a track that rolls along sweating acid and taking no prisoners. The second offering on this EP is ‘Beta Bug’ another top notch effort lying somewhere in-between Techno, electro and acid house. Moog Conspiracy provide a more minimal take on ‘Beta Bug’ which will go down well in the right place. This EP is well worth checking out and is sure to rock any dancefloor." 5/5 ( Zigmund -IDJ mag August 07)

Tracklist
1. Digital Filth - Issues (6:44)
2. Digital Filth - Beta Bug (6:23)
3. Digital Filth - Beta Bug (Moog Conspiracy rmx) (5:34)
click here to listen the tracks

let us know which track you like the most ;D

Hugs
Elektrotribe
info@elektrotribe.com
www.elektrotribe.com

S

skyk

Reaktionen

Label: Producer-Network Recordings
Catalog#: PNRLP0002
Format: File, MP3, Compilation
Released: 23 May 2007
Genre: Electronic
Style: Breakbeat, Dub, Experimental, Minimal

Tracklist:

1) Cruel Culture - **** The Truth
2) Skyence - Deep Secrets
3) Skyk - Enigma
4) Er.iC - Hades Dub
5) Skyence - Alien
6) Marauder - Incognito
7) Cut - So Much
8) Hi-Lar - Dream Sequence
9) Skyence - In Between
10) Polarity - Siddhartha

Shops und Hörproben

Beatport, iTunes, Juno, digital-tunes, Napster, Rhapsody und eMusic

Mein Track (skyk - Enigma) ist übrigens ein gechillter Minimal House Track :)

Peavey

Peavey

Booker &amp;amp; Promoter
Reaktionen
GOGO Music: Inaya Day meets Nativeson - GOGO 027

New GOGO Music release:
Inaya Day meets Nativeson – The way it was (The Ralf GUM & CrisP Mixes) – GOGO 027

Vinyl out on 16th of July 2007.

Promo out now on Traxsource:
http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=9261&alias=upfront

Be prepared for something fresh and special when Ralf GUM signs a track just to put out own remixes. Instantly when he heard „The Way It Was“ he deeply was into the brilliant, spiritual vocals of this Inaya Day tune. Unfortunately the music of the original version, produced and recorded back in 2001 by DJ Nativeson, got lost, but fortunately the vocal tracks still existed on his hard drive. Hence Ralf GUM and CrisP got onto it and added their own stamp of musicianship. The infectious beat plus the slightly electronic but ultra deep music create the right background to let the vocals shine.

Choose between the full mix entitled “Ralf GUM & CrisP’s Way” and the reduced “Acid Soul Dub” for those who prefer an instrumental tune. As a bonus “Ralf GUM’s Beat” is added for the creative DJ. This is 2007 deep house in perfection and after the latest celebrated GOGO Music releases “The Way It Was” has without any doubt everything to get another classic.

Enjoy the music - www.GOGO-Music.net

B

Benne

Reaktionen

One Bit Wonder proudly presents:

Artist: Le Cantin
Titel: Vapor Referral
Katalognr.: 1bit 024

"Our favorite Canadian is back on 1bit: Happily, we present "Vapor Referral". Three new stunning pieces of glitchy digital deep tech - plus a remix by Steffen Bennemann for Le Cantin's "Granny" (original track appeared on 1bit 019). The perfect kind of stuff to close your eyes and dance to in early spring 2007."

Tracklist:
_01 Lorsque le cerveau flanche
_02 Otwo
_03 Bing-Bong
_04 Granny (Bennemann Rework)

Alle Files stehen in einer Qualität von 256 kbit/s zum (kostenlosen) Download bereit.
MP3s, Cover und "all inclusive" ZIP-Paket (48.1 MB) gibt's auf:
www.1bit-wonder.com

B

Benne

Reaktionen
1bit 025: V.A. - Celebration Compilation #3

One Bit Wonder proudly presents:

Artist: Various Artists
Titel: Celebration Compilation #3
Katalognr.: 1bit 025

"It took us a long time to get this collection done, but finally we have a new compilation! And again, it's a perfect cross section of the sound of 1bit. Starting with pumpin' minimal tech the journey continues via dub and funk to reach its end with beautiful electronica and rough blues sounds. Old faces meet new artists - great talent joining the 1bit family. Have a listen and join us in looking forward to another year of 1bit sounds!"

Tracklist:
01 Juno6 - Salamis
02 Steffen Bennemann - Don't Look Back
03 Douglas Greed - Underneath Those Stairs
04 A'dam - Minimal Slut
05 Kultobjekt - C1AL15
06 Frank Molder - Reflectocube
07 Koerner54 - Das Dub Ding
08 Audiokonstrukte - Deciding in Space
09 Glander - Haecho
10 Nicorola - Franz
11 Latex Distortion - Time for Oxtail Soup
12 Endlos - Das musste ja so kommen
13 Gary West feat. Funky Lothar - Millstone Blues

Alle Files stehen in einer Qualität von 256 kbit/s zum (kostenlosen) Download bereit.
MP3s, Cover und "all inclusive" ZIP-Paket (142 MB) gibt's auf:
www.1bit-wonder.com

Peavey

Peavey

Booker &amp;amp; Promoter
Reaktionen
JAFFA Music 02 - Rachel Claudio - Freedom

Out now on Traxsource
RACHEL CLAUDIO
FREEDOM (FUDGE/RAW ARTISTIC SOUL & RALPHSKI MIXES)

JAFFA MUSIC JM02
http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=9391

Jaffa Music’s second release, "Freedom" is a politically-inspired hard-hitting soul-tune in the spirit of traditional gospel. Written, performed & produced by Rachel Claudio, the ferocious funk elements & 24 backing-vocal channels of this track will have you unapologetically waving your arms about like a possessed ape as she boldly poses the question, "What’s your definition of Freedom?"

With three happening mixes to tickle your esoterical-House fancy from DJ Fudge, Raw Artistic Soul & Ralphski, this eclectic package will have you & your dancefloor rioting in the streets…

www.myspace.com/jaffamusiclabel
www.myspace.com/nicoandrachel

moebius

moebius

Deep Solution
Reaktionen

Out NOW:

iZmO - Where is Eddie? EP [9TS002]

Listen:

Where Is Eddie ?
Blue Light
What's Izmo

First release from the up and coming Deep House producer iZmO from France, this E.P. originally named in tribute to Eddie Perez from Smack Production, will please House Music lovers from around the world with its deep driving melodies and the raw phunky vibes ! This is Deadly ! ! !

About 9ts Records:​

- Music For DeepHouse Lovers ! -​

9Ts Records (say NiNeTies Records) was founded in 2006 in Dunkerque, France. It's the result of the energy of a passionnate deep house music lover and underground dance music , DJ NiKkY, and a dancefloor addict by night and law woman by day , gWn !

The aim of 9Ts Records is to promote underground deep house music throught the talents of InNeR SeNsE & iZmO who joined the label since its creation.

Since our first release , the label has had great support from all around the globe in the underground house music scene ,especially upon a few legendary dj's such as Victor Simonelli or DJ Pope.

Izmo@myspace

9ts@myspace

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.