Archiv: New Releases - Plattentips direkt von den Labels/Artists !

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
AW: New Releases - Plattentips direkt von den Labels/Artists !

One Bit Wonder proudly presents:

Artist: Le Cantin
Titel: Canadian Biz
Katalog-Nr.: 1bit 019

019_150.gif

"Le Cantin of Archipel fame joins the 1bit family with his taste of finest minimal dubby techno. Precisely selected sounds seem to echo along wide elongated halls. Though danceable by all means, this is definitely mind music in the first place. With this typical nordish freeze, Le Cantin brings you a digital shiver that can only come straight from Canada..."

Tracklist:
_01 It's always a good thing - (ça mene a rien!)
_02 Time box
_03 One thing I know
_04 Catapult
_05 Promptrain
_06 Granny

Alle Files stehen in einer Qualität von 256 kbit/s zum (kostenlosen) Download bereit.
MP3s, Cover und "all inclusive" ZIP-Paket (64.2 MB) gibt's auf:
www.1bit-wonder.com

[KR 22] Gabriel Ananda - Glücksmelodie Remix Contest EP

kr22_cover_180px.jpg

Artist: Gabriel Ananda
Title: Glücksmelodie Remix Contest EP
Release Date: November 27, 2006
Label: Karmarouge Records
File Under: Minimal
Cat. No.: KR22
Format: 12" Vinyl, Digital Audio

In early 2006 the Gabriel Ananda "Gluecksmelodie" Producers Contest took place. It was organized by Karmarouge Records together with FOEM/Electronic Youth, an independent talent pool and producer community. Now the five winners of the contest are official. The best tracks amongst over 270 submissions have made it onto this release.

Tracklisting
Flekk – Meine persönliche Glücksmelodie
Gabriel Ananda – Ihre persönliche Glücksmelodie (Stefan Tretau Remix)
Gabriel Ananda – Ihre persönliche Glücksmelodie (Hardmoon’s Dim Illuminated Remix)
Gabriel Ananda – Ihre persönliche Glücksmelodie (Ümit Han’s Glück Im Unglück Remix)
Da-Roh – Sommerkräusel of fortune

Stuttgart based producer Flekk presents his personal Glücksmelodie, a funny and ridiculous tune that has similarities to older Mosquito releases. A weird techno track with electroclash approach and numerous harmony changes.

Stefan Tretau’s remix doesn’t deny its closeness to the original even if it is less ravish. This remix is characterized by psychedelic and spheric elements and a pour forwarding detroitish bassline.

The third track comes from Netherland producer Hardmoon. This remix is a dreamful ambient master piece that finally diffluences more and more. We never dreamed that the 'Glücksmelodie” could sound so mellow and dreamy. A perfect tune to chill out!

Ümit Han’s 'Glück im Unglück” remix is a modern minimal techno tune that focus on functionality with a pinch of aggressiveness. A track that is delightful frisky and outstanding fragmented produced and that coquets from time to time with some oriental samples.

'Sommerkräusel of fortune” is Da-Roh’s personal Glücksmelodie interpretation, a summerly robed Detroit alike techno tune well touched by charming melancholy. The track is characterized by a minimal sound architecture, builds itself up then drops into a break and finally builds itself up again.

Play all tracks

Download the presskit

Karmarouge Records Labelwebsite
Karmarouge@mySpace

Artist: Frank Molder
Titel: Firefox
Katalog-Nr.: 1bit 020

020_150.gif

"It has been a long time since we've heard from Frank Molder. But he hasn't been lazy - not at all: With "Firefox", he presents us five new pieces of spaced-out electronic future music. Like no other artist of 1bit, Frank stands for the combination of two worlds: His sound surely is inspired by the great works of our past while being formed with most up-to-date production methods simultaneously. Lean back and relax with his sapid broken beats and "Space Night" atmospheres..."

Tracklist:
_01 Firefox
_02 Ganz ruhig
_03 Kometenschweif
_04 Hände hoch
_05 Traumphase

Alle Files stehen in einer Qualität von 256 kbit/s zum (kostenlosen) Download bereit.
MP3s, Cover und "all inclusive" ZIP-Paket (58 MB) gibt's auf:
www.1bit-wonder.com

[BFR006] B.Fuse - "Twisted Reality"

Am 22. Dezember 2006 erscheint das neue Album "Twisted Reality" von B.Fuse auf Busy Folks Records.
Musikalisch erwartet Euch feinster Drum&Bass. Viele nennen den Style auch gerne Atmospheric-Drum&Bass.

Cover.jpg

Auf dem Album werden folgende Titel enthalten sein:
  1. Just Want To Be With You (feat. Hannah)
  2. Twisted Reality
  3. Blue Narcosis
  4. Deep Side
  5. Sweet Things
  6. Just Want To Be With You (Dub)
  7. One Moment
Das Album wird als CD und Digital Download beim Musikdealer Eures Vertrauens erhältlich sein.
Wenn Euer Plattenhändler das Album nicht im Regal hat, einfach mal anfragen. Das kann ganz easy bestellt werden. Unser Vertrieb sorgt für einfache und sorgenfreie Abwicklung. :wink:

Banner-01.gif

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Artist: Endlos
Titel: Das musste ja so kommen EP
Katalognr.: 1bit 021

021_150.gif

"Since our start off, we have been looking for music that combines electronic with hand-made stuff. With Endlos, we finally found the perfect piece of the puzzle - just another amazing story of soul brothership written in our wonderful home city of Lipsia (Leipzig). This first Endlos EP is an excerpt of their 2004 album which was published as a very limited CD edition only. However, we think these songs are timeless: Enjoy seven epic pieces of deep electronica, fusing jazz with samplers, lo-fi drummachines embracing manipulated guitars and warm synths."

Tracklist:
_01 Am Stau
_02 Die andere Seite (Martin am Saxophon)
_03 Fernsehn hab ich nie gelernt
_04 Zartbitter
_05 So mir nichts dir nichts
_06 Vorsicht Stufe
_07 Es wächst uns über den Kopf

MP3s, Cover und "all inclusive" ZIP-Paket (70.2 MB) gibt's auf:
www.1bit-wonder.com

Free Bengston-Tune auf NuSkoolBreaks.net!

Okay, zur Weihnachtszeit müssen wir wohl einen drauflegen, was den Trackdownload angeht. So sollt ihr eben diesmal ein wenig mehr zum Herunterladen haben, und bekommt einen Tune vom Schweizer Ritmic-Labelchef Bengston im Outcry-Remix, der sich schnell als 9-minütiges Groovemonster entpuppen wird, sobald er den Weg auf eure Festplatten gefunden hat. Na dann frohes Fest!

Bitte HIER downloaden...

Und mehr zum Artist gibt’s HIER.

Weitere Infos rund um Breaks – viele Interviews, Dates und Reviews – gibt es unter www.nuskoolbreaks.net !

[DEF2023] Various Artists - Solid Players Part III (Definition Records)

23.jpg

Artist: Various Artists
Title: Solid Players Part III
Cat.No.: DEF2023
Label: Definition Records
Worldwide Distribution: Intergroove
official Releasedate: 27.12.2006
Format: 12" Vinyl
Tracks:
Track A1:
Christian Fischer & DJ Murphy - Married to the Break

Track A2:
DJ Mika - Invader (wehbba Remix)

Track B1:
Davide Squillace - I ment to be sharp

Track B2:
DJ Mika - Invader (org.)

After great success of I and II. We bring you the long waiting third Part.
Here you find some still solid and progressive sounds beside the minimal thing.
Davide Squillace produced a very warm and analog sounding track.
Murphy and Fischer found a again a nice way between straight techno and nice effects.
On the other side DJ Mika and Wehbba give their debut on Definition Records. Welcome!
We are still solid. And you?

DJ Support, in da case of:
Boriqua Tribez: Squillace one is cool, plays..
Steve Bicknell: I ment to be sharp: Diz track is amazing
Space DJz overall like all tracks
Spiros Kaloumenos: straight to the case
Stephane Signore: Wehbba Remix is my favourite
Eric Sneo: very club orientated Vinyl with 4 good tracks.
Preach: I love the Wehbba Remix. Defiantly in my case.

Chart Support:
Felix Kröcher: Number 4 – August /September
Elton D – Number 5 – October Charts

Compilation Support:
Schranz & Loops 5 - Invader Wehbba Remix
Schranz & Loops 5 – Married to the break
Hypno Series 1 – I ment to be sharp
Felix Kröcher Mix CD – Married to the break

Magazine Support:
Raveline “the EP makes fun..”October 4/6

www.definition-records.com

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

hello, i didnt know that this thread exists and i posted our release into the wrong topic...

so...

BITD001 - Instead of playing madonna bootlegs EP

New tunes for the new year's eve!

After the succes of the previous downtempo compilation (incl. Vector Lovers, Miles Tilmann, Ten and Tracer and more..) Bitlab Records strikes back with its fourth release which goes to an entirely new direction: that is none other than floor and soulfiller electro, breaks, and dubstep melted into a remix EP featuring Hungarian electronica artists.

The original track, Instead Of Playing Madonna Bootlegs was created by Noise64 (Complementary Distribution – HU), an inventive Hungarian electro talent whose sound is a fusional rough and tough mixture of pure minimal electro, techno, and some – maybe 8 – bits of oldschool demoscene rave. What else do we need?! The title speaks for itself as well: Instead of playing straightforward pop bootlegs it’s high time for creative works to satisfy the listener’s mind and soul, while not forgetting to get the limbs move well too. The remixers follow the original track’s path powerfully: DST’s (Digital Distortions – UK, ChiWare – HU) remix is a bass fuelled party droid that defends every good deejay behind the decks, fully armoured with dangerous percussive soundwaves. Techno and breaks with witty bassline in one track? Indeed. Our next hero is Cord (Nerve Recordings – UK Chi Recordings – HU) who goes wicked, and spins everything up to get further from the original track, taking us to the metallic highlands of some dark and shocking electro breaks! Cooler (U-Cover – BE Chi Recordings Bitlab Records – HU) closes down the EP with his final warning, pointing out in full effect that we really have got nice – dub-step-electro-break-freak – sounds to generate. One great dubstep mover for the road!

bitd001_forums.jpg

Check out our website for more info!

Sample1
Sample2

Juno digital

DEEPLAY SOULTEC/NEWCLEUS/CLASSIC DOUBLE PACK ALBUM/OUT NOW
DTECLP1.jpg

NEWCLEUS_CLASSIC DOUBLE PACK
(D-TEC LP 1)

A Jam On It
B Computer Age (Push The Button)
C1 Jam On Revenge (The Wikki Wikki Song)
C2 Automan
D Destination Earth (1999)

LIMITED EDITION OF THE CLASSICS

So much could be said about this electro/hip hop cult act from the 80's. But we won't be rambling about it so buy it while it last. It's an exclusive limited double pack with 5 of the most profilic songs they made in their original shape. And if that's not enough, there are mega RARE mixes* never been released before...

*Jam On It is included complete with Chilly B's entire rap verse and the entire 1st chorus.
Destination Earth (1999) with the original arrangement and vocal.

For all you guys who grew up with their music. Now you have the chance to experience the great vibe again. And for all of you youngsters, now it's your turn to see/listen to one of the artists who influenced many of the famous producers of today.....

OUT NOW!!!

You can also find this release on CD with even more extra material in form of bonus mixes and unreleased versions

NEWCLEUS_DESTINATION: EARTH:
THE DEFINITIVE NEWCLEUS RECORDINGS*(D-TEC CD 2)
01. Destination Earth (1999)
02. Why
03. Computer Age (Push The Button)
04. Jam On Revenge (The Wikki Wikki Song)
05. Automan
06. Jam On It
07. Space Is The Place
08. Cyborg Dance
09. Teknology
10. Greedy Girls by The Move
11. Jam On This (Old School's Back In Session)
12. Jam On This (Party Mix)

MORE INFO
www.deeplaymusic.com
www.jamonproductions.com
www.myspace.com/deeplay

Free „Raw Blaze“ - Tune auf NuSkoolBreaks.net!

Im Neuen Jahr legen wir gleich ordentlich nach mit dem nächsten „Track des Monats“ for free und in spielbarer Qualität zum Download!
Im Januar steuert der Berliner „Raw Blaze“ einen kickenden Tune bei, der fette Breaks mit lustigen Moviescore-Samples und Ravesynth-Alarm zum Totalausrasten liefert. Das alles um tanzfreundliche 130 bpm herum, so dass sich die gebrochenen Beats zur Auflockerung in so manchem DJ-Set abseits des Breaks-Dschungels ebenfalls bestens einstreuen lassen. Auschecken dringend empfohlen!!!

Bitte HIER downloaden...
Und mehr zum Artist gibt’s HIER.

Weitere Infos rund um Breaks – viele Interviews, Dates, Reviews und weitere Tracks – gibt es unter www.nuskoolbreaks.net !

Aw: Hot Release !!! Out Now !!!! Great Support + Dj Feedbacks Worldwide

Hey Everybody,

Artist: Jon May
Titel: Play the music ep
Tracks: Bush breaks, Smile, Scratch time , Side steps
Styles: A side: Techno / B side: Electro & Minimal
Format: Vinyl

Raveline Magazine January 2007

Vinyl OUT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 POWER TUNES

DJ FEEDBACKS:

Miss Remedy aka Ariane (U60311):

a1) "Bush breaks" - Techno power Track, sehr abwechslungsreich & interessant durch viele Spielereien & einem schönen Break!

a2) "Smile" - treibender Beat + Vocals = Stimmung pur!!!

b1) "Scratch time" - hier kommen die Electro Freunde voll auf ihre Kosten.
Reinhören & wohlfühlen!

b2) "side steps" - das Beste zum Schluss, Minimal vom Feinsten mit gute
Laune Faktor!

Jon --- we want more!!!

Valentino Kanzyani:

Hello Jon May Bro,
Welcome on board...
Keep up the good work....
thanks. VK

DJ MURPHY:

Yo mate,Thx a lot to send to me a very good stuff!I download 6 tracks from you
and I really like:Bush Brakes, Smile, Scratch Time, Global Drummer and Blog.All
of this tracks related above have a very cool sounds and nice efect tricks,
so...this sounds will apper in my next sets for sure Keep rocking...Thx.
Murphy

Max Walder:

„I'm listening that at this time. It's terrible !!! It's my music style.
Very goood. I will play that this week end.
The 4 tracks are very good.
The A1 is massiv !!! Thanks. Max.“

Ruslan Mays:

Hi May !
VERY VERY GOOD SOUND your RElease PLAY THE MUSIC EP!
Today has heard. Very much it was pleasant. It will enter into mine TOP!
Positiv from Ukraine ! Wink
Ruslan Mays

DJ Balthazar:

„In my top 10 and I play next time in England, France, Slovenija,
everywhere. Thanks man... really nice ep Smile keep up the good work! regards
from
bulgaria.“

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feedbacks from the world:

A&R / Radio & Club DJs

Artist: Jon May
Title: Scratch Time (Play the music EP)
Remix: Original
Label: May Recordings

All submitted reactions below:

DJName: Ebbers
Affiliation: Club Womb, Nitrous resident (Tokyo, Misawa Japan)
Reaction: Very Good
Rating: 9
Charting: no
Comments: Interestingly drives me wild

DJName:Adam Gillett / Jex / Majex
Affiliation: Family night club; 240V Bar; Monastery night club (Brisbane)
Reaction: Good
Rating: 7
Comments: crazy... loose... mainroom drugs are pumping! hehe bring it! almost
acid it hurts!

DJName: J e l o
Affiliation: Universal Canada/BugeyedRecords/Eden Recordings
Reaction: Excellent
Rating: 10
Charting: yes
Comments: 3 words for these wonderful people at May Recordings : so ****ing
solid. MORE PLEASE!!!!

DJNamehaty Mclefto
Affiliation:ancc productions,nsbradio.co.uk/nuskoolbreaks.co.uk (Saskatchewan)
Rating: 8
Comments: fast and techy

DJName:Joseph Christian
Affiliation: www.desertfmradio.com Floor Management/ The Citizens (El Paso)/
Full Spectrum (Dallas)/ Olive Nightclub (Albuquerque)/ The Collesium Nightclub
(Albuquerque)
Rating: 8
Comments: A hard speaker wrecker!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit: post.replace(/size/, '');

Anhänge

• Jon May-Play the music ep (MAYREC001)-front cover.jpg
    Jon May-Play the music ep (MAYREC001)-front cover.jpg
    33,7 KB · Aufrufe: 242
  • Jon May - Play the Music EP (Front Cover).jpg
    Jon May - Play the Music EP (Front Cover).jpg
    49,1 KB · Aufrufe: 247
Progcity Deep/tiger Stripes/kayoko/incl. Kiko Navarro Rmx

kayoko_banner.jpg

CLICK TO LISTEN
WWW.TRAXSOURCE.COM
WWW.DANCETRACKSDIGITAL.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/PROGCITYRECORDS

INFO
Welcome Sweden's hottest import for deep, atmospheric house cutz:
multi-instrumentalist/DJ/club owner Mikael Nordgren aka Tiger Stripes!

On his second release for ProgCity Deep he continues his superb musical work with "Kayoko" after the great success of his first release "New York, New York" (out on ProgCity).

The Original Mix is a percussive deep afro-beat driven track with a powerful bassline, warm keys and guitar chords and in interplay with hypnotic breaks. The B-Side offers another high-quality remix by Kiko Navarro who took the main melody of the original, added a throbbing bassline and a synth in tribute to Mr. Laurent Garnier. (only on the vinyl release)

"Kayoko" already gets pushed by Osunlade, Dennis Ferrer, Kerri Chandler, Karizma, Charles Webster, Mousse T., Tedd Patterson, DJ Spen, Rocco, Danny Marquez, Jimpster, Edground, Amnaye, DJ Chus, DJ Fudge...

Digital release package includes 4 additional remixes by Mark Joyce & Koki.

PROGCITY DEEP THANKS
AARON ROSS WWW.SOUL-HEAVEN.COM / WWW.OSIRIS-MUSIC.COM
Bangin tune

AL FERRIS (SPYCE RECORDZ, SOUTH AFRICA)
I love the first track, the vocals makes me love the track more.

ALEX FROM TOKYO WWW.ALEXFROMTOKYO.COM
Thanks so much for the music! The Kiko Navarro mix is the one for me. All my very best from NYC

ALIX ALVAREZ WWW.SOLECHANNEL.COM
Nice work man, really dig it, like em yeah, nice touch on them , dub bis heavy

AMNAYE WWW.AMNAYE.COM
This track is dope especially the orginal mix, I love the mood very african music but with this electronic touch that give me the possibility to play it in a lot of situation.
Kiko did a good job on his remix increasing the electro touch of the track with his good skills on production. A well balanced record.
ProgCity Deep rocks!

ANTONIO OCASIO WWW.TRIBALWINDS-INNERMUSIC.COM
I'M DIGGIN' THE ORIGINAL MIX

COLIN SALES WWW.COLINSALES.COM
Have to say Kiko's mix is simply amazing! Actually there are elements in there that remind me of The Man With The Red Face, it's really really good!! Not feeling the original as much but i'll be dropping Kiko's mix for weeks to come! I'm going to review this and submit it to defected.com site (where im doing reviews now) so look out for that in the next week or so

DANNY MARQUEZ WWW.BUBBLESOULMUSIC.COM
I love this song! Specially (KikoNavarrosTributeToLGRemix)! CONGRATULATIONS 10/10

DEAN SERAFINI WWW.JJAZPROJECT.COM
So varied are Tiger Stripes productions that I never know quite what to
expect: as a rule it's best not to have any preconceptions. "Kayoko" is a deep affair with subtle afro beats, synths, and guitars intertwined
cleverly with vocal chants. Kiko Navarro's "Tribute to LG Remix" injects
extra synths into the equation, dubbing the vocal chants further back into the mix and firming up the bassline. Whilst I'm not sure which mix Iprefer, I do know that I enjoy them both. With several further mixes to come on the forthcoming digital release I can see this doing some damage.
(review by Dean Serafini)

DJ POPE WWW.HANDZONRADIO.FM
ProgCity Deep & Tiger Stripes does it again with Kayoko, this time it's deep and funky a dealy combination for any dance floor. Peace.

DSF PRODUCTION WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DSFPRODUCTION
Both artists r my favourites. I don't know which mix is my perfect. Normally both will be included on my playlists.

EDGROUND WWW.GROOVELAND.COM.BR
played in my radio show! full support..

EUPHONIK & HARAEL WWW.SOULCANDI.CO.ZA
Loving both mixes. ProgCity Deep delivers yet again! full SoulCandi support!..

FRANCK ROGER WWW.REALTONERECORDS.COM
BOTH MIXES ARE COOL. GOT PREFERENCES FOR THE SECOND MIX.

IVAN WWW.DEEPHOUSESECTION.COM
cool package...my favourite track is "Kiko Navarro Rmx"...nice, deep and very underground beat...will get support from DeepHouseSection...on monthly chart and clubs...
+ review on www.deephousesection.com

JAMIE THINNES WWW.SEASONSRECORDINGS.COM
i enjoy both mixes very much! each mix will work for me at different times of my sets! thanks so much and keep the music alive!

MFSB WWW.INDAMIXWORLDWIDE.COM
Thank you for sending me this piece of beauty.
Gotta go for our Single Of The Week this week.

What we're provided here with no doubt stands as the archetype of the contemporary groove embodying the current process of globalization while incorporating the best from a whole bunch of different perspectives, having the listener left at the crossroad leading to various universes. A feeling amplified when checking Kiko Navarroís rework of this Mikael Nordgrenís originally produced cut built on a progressive construction inherited from techno over an African-influenced drum pattern led by a melancholic synth line not to say plaintive givin' the whole a hypnotic feel with the insertion of breakdowns. Lookin' like a damned clever mix of both Ron Trent, Dennis Ferrer, Pepe Bradock & Derrick May's worlds. Fascinating, to say the least... MFSB

MICHAEL FOSSATI WWW.SPIRITOFHOUSE.COM
We gave you a first glimpse on "Kayoko" in our WMC 2006 Update in April 2006, now this magic track by Mikael Nordgren aka Tiger Stripes is getting a full release with new mixes courtesy of Kiko Navarro. Mikael Nordgren's orginal version is a deeply stormin' affair, built around afro beats and percussion elements, featuring wicked spaced-out keys on top that together with the vocal samples create an irresistible vibe. Kiko Navarro provides a whole bunch of remixes that take the track to the next level, with a relentless tribal beat leading the way for the percussion and throbbing bassline, with a magnificent synth in tribute to Laurent Garnier being featured on the vinyl only 'Tribute to LG Remix' (the other mixes by Kiko Navarro will be available in digital format only, together with an alternate remix by Mark Joyce).

RAFAEL MORAES (NOMUMBAH/YORUBA REC) WWW.KIZUM.COM.BR
I really like Tiger Stipes music, and on this release he made a really nice afro/latin groove. The original is perfect to play on my Sunday Sessions@Bar 13 and Kiko Navarro's remix just make the crowd shout when they listened the Laurent Garnier sample on my monthly party Go Deep!@Royal. Very usefull and groovy!!!
Listen to my radio show next week...The track will be played for sure!

ROBERT GRAF WWW.HOUSEMUSIC-ONLINE.COM
Sehr gut - wird auf jeden Fall gespielt!

ROCCO WWW.BUZZINFLY.COM / WWW.RODAMAAL.NET
Charted

ROY DAVIS JR. WWW.MYSPACE.COM/ROYDAVISJR
Great record! it has been doing well for me keep it up the Original works best for me.

SOY MUSTAFA WWW.SHACKMUSIC.COM
All over it, Tiger Stripes doin it again!

TEDD PATTERSON WWW.TEDDPATTERSON.COM
****in'' hotttttttttt! Im all over this!

TOM MIDDLETON WWW.TOMMIDDLETON.COM
"lovely...warm..deep...insane percussion"

TOMMY BONES WWW.DJTOMMYBONES.COM
I Like The Kiko Thing

TONY H WWW.TONYH.COM
Played in his Dinner in Ibiza show

WEI SHEN (AUSTRALIA)
Love this one! I've been playing it out a fair bit.

WILLIE GRAFF WWW.CIELOCLUB.COM
Thank you so much for this! Kiko is like my big brother.He gave this to me a while ago.It is super good! I play it all the time.Kikos mix is my favourite.Great record!

YANNICK WWW.NEEDSMUSIC.COM
kiko's remix is the one for me, nice uplifting detroit vibe.. like this a lot, thank you.

YASS WWW.DJYASS.COM
I will try it on my radioshow this week!

Googoo Records 003 - Mario Kober:
Der Stuttgarter Produzent und DJ Mario Kober baut fleißig an seinem Eigenheim namens Googoo Rec.. Kürzlich ist bereits die dritte Veröffentlichung auf seinem Label erschienen und kommt vom Macher selbst. Kobers "Worin EP" ist ein überzeugender 4-Tracker im Minimal-Kontext. "Im Doppelpack" bringt mit seinem Break und den catchy Sounds Qualitäten eines Dancefloorfillers mit sich. Auch die drei anderen Tracks stehen mit ihrer minimalen Verspieltheit, gut gewählten Sounds und klaren Grooves anderen Veröffentlichungen des gleichen Genres in nichts nach.

Wir haben euch vier Snippets a 45 Sec zum download bereit gestellt.
Link zum Snippets:
http://www.goofiles.de/fileadmin/goorec003/goorec_003_clips.zip

Und zwei Links zu Mario Kober Mixe:
Im Sommer

im Sitzen

Mehr Infos unter: http://www.googoo.de

ach kommt... ihr könnt doch alle nach hause gehen... :D (spass).

neues RELEASEWUNDER ...direkt aus der Zukunft:

mandroid-front-450.jpg

MANDROID, bekannt von DMX Krew's label Breakin Records (UK),
liefert auf dem deutschen label Dominance Electricity eine EP mit
7 neuen Songs voller spaciger Synth-Melodien und elektronisch verfremdeter
Vocoder-Vocals, die dem Zuhörer retro-futuristische Visionen von fernen Planeten
und parallelen Welten in farbenfrohem Technicolor bescheren! :eek:

Mehr Infos und Hörproben auf:
http://www.myspace.com/dominanceelectricity

die 12" ist unter anderem bei http://www.deejay.de
und http://www.web-records.com erhältlich.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

SWENO N FEAT. NIK FELICE - BLACK SUN (parquet002-6)

Coming Soon: SWENO N FEAT. NIK FELICE - BLACK SUN; including Remixes by MONOROOM (Bond Rec. / Session Deluxe / Livelarge Rec.) and SWEN WEBER (Craft Music / Great Stuff Rec.)

Watch out for the Vinyl Release (www.straight-audio.com / Releasedate: 23.02.2007) & Digital Release including additional Remixes by PASCAL VERT and SWENO N (www.beatport.com / Releasedate: 17.02.2007)

Played & Supported By: Sharam (Deep Dish), Satoshi Tomiie, Steve Lawler, Sander Kleinenberg, Play Paul, Fedde Le Grand, Max Graham, David Penn, Martin Eyerer, Bush ii Bush, Plastik Funk, Chriss Source, Mijk Van Dijk, Onno, The Beatchuggers, Fred Numf, Andy Moor, Rob Boskamp, Greg Zizique, Scott Mackay, Robert Feelgood… and many more...

Check out:
http://www.myspace.com/parquetrecordings
http://www.myspace.com/swenon
http://www.myspace.com/pascalvert

Artist: Sven Tasnadi
Titel: Collected Works
Katalognr.: 1bit 022

022_150.gif

"It has been almost a year since you have heard something from Sven. This pretty massive collection of works, ranging from ambient to dancefloor techno, is one of the reasons why it took so long for his new release. Contributions are made by fellow 1bit-wonderians Juno6 (with one of his typical mellow techno tracks) and lately renamed Steffen Bennemann (delivering his most dancefloor-oriented production to date)."

Tracklist:
_01 La Gomera
_02 Ingo DUB-inski
_03 Da geh ich ebend alleine (Schnauze Voll Mix)
_04 Der Schuffle Waffle Deep
_05 Wuchtbrumme mit Hasskappe
_06 La Gomera (Steffen Bennemann's Windowbrumme)
_07 Some Kind of Sign
_08 La Gomera (Juno6 Remix)
_09 Digital Transmission (Sven's Beautiful Summer 2006 Mix)
_10 Your Green Eyes

MP3s, Cover und "all inclusive" ZIP-Paket (126 MB) gibt's auf:
www.1bit-wonder.com

Kkc025__pres.__noferini__sex__incl.__tom_novy_rmx_ __out_now

KKC025B_250.jpg

PRELISTEN
A1 LELE CECCHINI MIX
A2 DBN'S SEXPRESS REMIX
B1 TOM NOVY'S GROOVIN BASSLINE MIX
B2 ORIGINAL MIX

The man behind Noferini is the extremly successful italian DJ, Producer and Labelowner Stefano Noferini.

With his tracks he wants to combine two musical styles, deep house and electro, that amalgamate perfectly, that are allowing the songs to reach the best italian and foreign clubs consoles. With his latest release on Kingdom Kome Cuts „C`mon“ he managed this impressivly, as shown on many DJ Charts all over the world.

„Sex“, his newest release, wants to exceed this success. The vocals are coming from LaTour, whose distinctive sentence „People are still having sex“ reached top positions in all charts back in the 90ties. Beside the Original Mix the 12“ Vinyl includes grandiose remixes by Tom Novy, DBN from Hamburg and Lele Cecchini.

READ MORE
www.kingdomkome.com
www.myspace.com/kingdomkomecuts

OUT NOW

ET23 Theken Ep

et_ab_kl.gif

Die "Theken-EP" entstand in der Berliner Bar 23 in der
Lychnerstrasse, die Pyonen-Kneipe im P'Berg, Party-Kaschemme
und Treffpunkt für Musiker. Vier Projekte aus dem
unmittelbaren Umfeld servieren 4 Tracks, frisch wie ein
kühles Bier. Mit dabei: Laan Unlimited aka Andreas Krüger
(Der Dritte Raum) & Lars Fenin, Phillip Bader, Pilocka Krach
& Sam nn, Neal White & Meto, Argon & Plastique. Die neue EP
mit der Katalognummer 23 wird ab 6. März in den Plattenläden
erhältlich sein.

The "Theken EP" originated at the Bar 23, a legendary meeting point for Berlin
musicians. The "Laan Unlimited" Project has been created exclusively for this new
Eintakt EP. Andreas Krüger from "Der Dritte Raum" and Lars Fenin (we know from
Shitkatapult) show us a mix of spacey atmospheres and funk-jazzed bass grooves.
"Just the two of us", is a berlin-styled minimal pattern from the freaky project
consisting of Phillip Bader, Pilocka Krach & Sam nn. Neal White & Meto return on
eintakt vinyl with the peak time track "Bobsie", a groovy and solid dancefloor
driver. "Kleine Steine" is a dry and dusty funky piece of wood with funny voice
sampling created by Argon & Plastique.

...der Laan-Track ist auch in unserem Cargo-Mix zu hören.

ET16.5 ist da! Telly Quin ist Eintakt-Mann der ersten Stunde
und wir präsentieren mit diesem digitalen Release vier
Produktionen, von denen drei zusammen mit seinen
Musiker-Kollegen vom Label entstanden - Plastique, Gunnar
Hemmerling
und Lars Hemmerling. Funkyness trifft Tiefe -
Telly holt hier ein paar dubbige Perlen hervor und spielt
sie seinen Amigos zu... Telly's Friends, exklusiv als MP3s.

Telly's Friends is a presentation of different projects from
Einklang freier Frequenzen's head Telly Quin. From spaced
out to funky minimalistic grooves, everything is possible.
Exclusively for the digital market.

We have a new digital distributor. Check higher frequencies
for MP3 releases. Greetings to our friends on the Asian
Continent.

www.eintakt.de
www.myspace.com/eintaktrecords

Ralf GUM – Easy (Part 2) – GOGO Music

Ralf GUM – Easy (Part 2) – GOGO Music
Out now on Traxsource:
http://www.traxsource.com/index.php?act=show&fc=tpage&cr=titles&cv=7154&alias=upfront
Already Single Of The Week on Indamixworldwide.com
Some info:
More mixes of the club smash “Easy” by Ralf GUM with Inaya Day on vocals, come here as GOGO Music’s second digital-only-release. With the “Alternative Vocal” Ralf GUM & CrisP turn their deeper original into a really funky and uplifiting affair, which makes this one just perfect for peaktime occasions. For those who prefer it with less vocals check out the „Alternative Dub“, which keeps the same vibe and adds some slight filtering. ??Additional, as many of you have been asking for it, we now have for you an instrumental version of Raw Artistic Soul’s Dub Remix. Pure spiritual groovyness as only Phil Kullmann can provide it.
On remix tip up and coming talent King DK, who released his first production entitled „Can't read your mind" last year on UK’s Black Vinyl. Having been resident for more than 3 years at the legendary Deelight Club in Frankfurt (Germany) he established himself as a DJ of taste and currently concentrates on own productions and remixes. King DK delivers a soul-drenched mix with nice live-baseline and guitar.
Mixes:
1.****** Ralf GUM & CrisP Alternative Vocal
2.****** Raw Artistic Soul Instrumental Dub
3.****** King DK Remix
4.****** Ralf GUM & CrisP Alternative Dub

Artist: Juno6
Titel: Queue
Katalognr.: 1bit 023

023_150.gif

"During the last months, Juno6 has been one of the most active producers in our artist roster - and still every production out of his hands is a quality of its own. A wonderfully warm sound has become his trademark and can be seen as rare exception amongst digitally dominated netaudio scene. Very proudly we present this collection of six incredibly deep and melancholic downbeat tracks."

Tracklist:
_01 100
_02 Sampled Souls
_03 Machin
_04 Radio AM
_05 Seecond
_06 The Fastest Way Out

MP3s, Cover und "all inclusive" ZIP-Paket (73.9 MB) gibt's auf:
www.1bit-wonder.com

Ich muß euch leider noch mal bitte, keine Links von Hörproben einzustellen die von einem bestimmten Shop sind, weil es einfach in diesen Moment dem Recordstore/Downloadstore einen Vorteil verschafft und das ist anderen Stores gegenüber nicht ganz fair.

Jeder der Interesse an einer Vinyl hat, sollte sich frei den Shop wählen und auf die Suche nach dieser Scheibe gehen.

Ihr könnte gerne Hörproben von dem entsprechenden Label oder Künstler verlinken. Shopverlinkungen werden gelöscht !

Dankeschöön :)

groove++ statement
Freedom led Romania to flat values. A different breed of Romanian artists lay dormant and is about surface. groove++ is a cradle.
groove++ keeps in touch with old values in order to create solid background music. Innovation loses the edge when placed in opposition to quality.

groove++ is change, where change is needed. We welcome the new, but will preserve only the good.

groove++ artists
Vania & Midy, Gojira & Kosak, Thornado, VRT, Xi

groove++ releases
groove++ tracks have been supported or played by artists like Marco G (Relic Rec.), Magda (M_nus), Fergie (Ex. Radio 1), Eduardo Rossell (Heineken Competition Winner in Mexico), Raresh (Coocon).

You can find our releases here!

groove++ is searching for talented artists! You can send your demo song here: demo@grooveplusplus.ro

Our Space here

[EKT000006] Moog Conspiracy - Is it Deep? (EP)

Moog Conspiracy - Is it Deep? Out now!

moogconspiracy_isitdeep_150.gif

Moog Conspiracy brings it s minimal berliner beats on Elektrotribe: "A blend of tweaky acid electronica, hard driving beats mixed with a delicious melody backgrounds, Its sounds like aliens on acid having sex in a funhouse!"
Included remixes of Lucio & Pep (It) and Digital Filth (Uk)
Trackliste : (1) Massif (2) Code Alfa (3) Code Alfa (Lucio&Pep remix) (4) Saw (5) Drop (6) Drop (Digital Filth remix)

Full EP preview : www.elektrotribe.com

To receive 320kbits promo mp3 of Elektrotribe, send us your myspace link to djpool@elektrotribe.com

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Rachel Claudio&nicolas Vautier/miscommunicate/yass Remix

jm01.jpeg

RACHEL CLAUDIO & NICOLAS VAUTIER
MISCOMMUNICATE

JAFFA MUSIC JM01

OUT NOW ON TRAXSOURCE (click here)
01 Original
02 Yass Main Remix
03 Yass Dub Remix
04 Dom Navarra's New Birth Remix
05 Soul Harmonics Remix
06 Yass Instrumental

Jaffa Music is the ear-child of Nicolas Vautier & Rachel Claudio, originally a dj & musician from Australia. When their collaborative efforts in soulful house began to create interest, they decided to form this baby as a vehicle for its distribution, and the distribution of the music of those talented few who need just a little bit of exposure. It just needs to be real, more musical than not, sometimes clever, always honest and always soulful. Holding down the Soul and Funk elements of the House scene, Jaffa Music will celebrate its first release 'Miscommunicate' by Rachel Claudio and Nicolas Vautier, a follow-on from the highly acclaimed debut track 'Do you even know'. Keeping it sexy and soulful, the variety of remixes by YASS, Dom Navarra and Soul Harmonics should provide something for everyone.

MORE
www.myspace.com/jaffamusiclabel
www.myspace.com/nicoandrachel

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben