[Digital] Djamel - Voyeurism In High Definition (PRCS142)

H

hhvmk

Mitglied
Reaktionen

Next up on Process Recordings is Djamel, a prominent Irish radio DJ, producer, and now co-founder and label head of Heavy Reel. His current release "Kireru" has already made it onto Dave Clarke's February chart, radio show and sets.

For Process we have chosen a more melodic track from Djamel: "Voyeurism In High Definition". The title is not referring to dirty old men, but to the increased visual scrutiny that all of us have to endure in the name of "security". 1984 came a few decades later than Orwell expected.

Process A&R fell in love with the main mix upon first hearing. Multiple melodies that intertwine seamlessly into a track in which we spot something new every time we listen to it. The main remix comes from Corrugated Tunnel, which loops the main elements on top of a unmistakeably Tunnel backdrop. Djamel's own "Lo-Def Mix" moves the original into a much more club-oriented direction.

Voyeurism is picking up momentum rapidly, and has already had plays on BBC Northern Ireland before entering the promo stage.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, but as always: Actual plays and chartings are much more important to us!

-- PROCESS Recordings

You can preview these tracks on the Process website.

Voyeurism In High Definition is out NOW, and available from:
DJ Feedback:

"Both original and remix are great - will play this a lot" - Laurent Garnier
"Wow, what a release.... amazing. Will definitely support this one. Amazing concept too. A Brave New World we live in." - Colin John (Techno Therapy)
"Nice electronica - thanx" - Orde Meikle (Slam)
"Loving this EP!! Great musicality. Tough to pick a winner here. Think it'll have to be the original, by a whisker." - Lee Waxman (Electric Sheep Recordings)
"Corrugated tunnel remix cool" - Chris Fortier
"Very cool, liking the CT remix and will be playing this out." - Simon Langham
"Such a powerful melodic score with vintage vibe (80's thing going on... Tangerine Dream anyone?), great remixes from the boys, this is sailing swiftly into my chart!" - Grant Paterson (The Guide - Edinburgh)
"Been playing the CT mix a lot. Nice to have the original here too. Great work lads." - Paul Hamill (Psycatron)
"Solid techy vibes" - Russell Deeks (iDJ)
"Sounding good Djamel. Love the melodies crashing into each other. Lo def mix is my fav" - Desy Balmer (Nice & Nasty)
"Excellent EP. Full support to Corrugated Tunnel remix" - Mathieu Alline (Pack Up And Dance)
"Corrugated Tunnel and Lo-def mixes are really cool." - Dave Mothersole (Proton Radio)
"Monster package. Love the Original, the bells remind me of Tears For Fears 80s classic Mad world and love the main riff/sound. Also fond of the Corugated tunnel remix." - Mark Kavanagh (Spin 103.8 FM / Irish Daily Star)
"Orig is great but CT remix is excellent!" - Michel De Hey
"Loving the Original of this but both the remixes are great as well. Will play this out. " - Schadenfreude
"As always, Djamel delivers melodic perfection! Lo-Def mix for me on this." - Christian Homan (RTÉ Pulse)
"Like the CT remix very much. Will definitely give it a spin." - Neil Quigley
"This release is ****ING HUUUUUUUUUGE!!! All tracks are balanced, groovy and outstanding!!!! Waw... thanks!" - Franco Bianco
"Great music, Love all 3!" - Boom Merchant
"This guy is on a streak right now. Expecting nothing but big things from here on out too! He's set his bar high. Low Def mix is BIG!" - Adam Fogarty (RTÉ Pulse)
"Corrugated Tunnel Remix is superb as always, full support" - Francesco Bonora (Abstract Theory)
"Nice one again!" - Dr. Zoldberg (electrosound.tv)
"Unbelievable!" - Mike Boorman (Data Transmission)
"The original Mix is nice!" - Nicky Flow (Puissance 5)
"Really nice, gonna be in my box for a while!" - Chris Rayner (Inhale)
"Really lovely EP. I like all mixes. Lots of great melodies - The original my favorite" - Greg Dowling (Fish Go Deep)
"Love every mix. Really great EP!" - Alex Parsons
"Both Remixs are amazing .. but favourite is definitly Corrugated Tunnel Remix. So sweet!" - DJ Unu (Darek Recordings / Electrone)

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben