[Hardstyle] Suche Track Vocals bekannt !

xam0r

xam0r

z.z ohne equipment
Reaktionen
Hi,
suche ein Track die vocals sind:

my mother want to be a dj my sister wants to ne a dj I just wanna be a raver

jemmand eine Idee ?

Hier hab ich das gefunden. Vielleicht hilft's dir weiter;) Kenn mich da selber nich aus, hat aber google ausgespuckt. Das hier steht drüber: Heavy Rock - (I Just Want To Be A) Drummer
So mehr kann ich leider nicht für dich tun;) :D

These days everybody wants to be a DJ. Let me just tell you who. My Mother wants to be a DJ. My Father wants to be a DJ. My Sister wants to be a DJ. My Aunt wants to be a DJ. My Cousin wants to be a DJ. My best friend wants to be a DJ. My Girlfriend wants to be a DJ. My cat wants to be a DJ. My goldfish wants to be a DJ. My Neighbor wants to be a DJ. The Postman wants to be a DJ. The Teacher wants to be a DJ. The Bus Driver wants to be a DJ. The Wed Nerd. The Bum wants to be a DJ. The Pimp wants to be a DJ. My Bucci Bag wants to be a DJ. The President wants to be a DJ. The Queen wants to be a DJ. The King wants to be a DJ. The Priest wants to be a DJ. Jesus wants to be a DJ. The Trees wants to be a DJ. The Ground wants to be a DJ. The Sheep wants to be a DJ. The Dogs want to be DJ’s. The Stars wants to be DJ’s. The Moon wants to be a DJ. The Sun wants to be a DJ. My Foot wants to be a DJ. My Ears wants to be a DJ. My Mind wants to be a DJ. My Hands wants to be a DJ. My Head wants to be a DJ. My Dick wants to be a DJ…I Just Want To Be a Drummer.

der text ist fast richtig, auss das beim Hardstyle track anstatt Drummer -> Raver gesagt wird.

Ich habe das irgendwo arrrg, ist ca 1/2 Jahr alt.

Ich such mal danach.

MfG,

Tobi

Hardstyle Masterz - Beat Diz

2003 bei Titanic im Original erschienen. Vor etwa einem halben hat es ein Rework von Tuneboy gegeben. In diesem Rework ist das Sample allerdings deutlich gekürzt.

Eine dieser Möglichkeiten müsste es sein.

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben