Sixteenofive

Mitglied
Reaktionen
mb.jpg

Loco & Jam - Roundhouse

Listen & Buy at : BEATPORT

Tracklist

1. Loco & Jam - Roundhouse
2. Loco & Jam - Roundhouse(Ascion & D.Carbone Remix)
3. Loco & Jam - 3D Symphony
4. Loco & Jam - Ripcord

Press Release

LOCO & JAM are Northern Irish based Techno duo, Lloyd Reid and James Peoples. Formed in 2007 they have went from strength to strength with a list of productions under their belts on major labels such as 1605, MB Elektronics, Rekluse and Hedgehog. Their Productions have been getting massive support from some of the worlds biggest DJ's including Dubfire, Marco Bailey, Richie Hawtin, Umek, Len Faki, Adam Beyer and Carl Cox just to name a few.

And now it's time for their brand new EP on Marco Bailey's MB Elektronics label.
First up is 'Roundhouse'. It builds up slow with a nice deep bass but turns into a big room techno track before you know it!
The second track is a splendid remix of 'Roundhouse' by Ascion & D. Carbone. What the funk! This track has such a nice groove and will fit in a variety of record-bags.
On the B-side you'll find the uplifting track '3D Symphony'. This track will surprise you again and again: so many things are happening here. Peak time slamming techno destroyer

Adam beyer - like the ascion and carbone remix here, support.
Len Faki - gonna take ripcord with me! thanks.
Cari Lekebusch - good work! will play asap
The Advent - great tracks on this release... will support...
Misstress Barbara - Great package! The original of Roundhouse and the Ascion & D. Carbone mix are the ones for me. Thanks!
Petar Dundov - groovin...4/5
Djtonio - bomb!
CP (Pulse Factory / Bedrock Records) - 3D Symphony is great !! Will burn the Pulse Factory floor !!
Billy nasty - love the Ascion & D. Carbone Remix
Tom Dazing - loving the roundhouse original, nice track! thanks
Aldrin - Roundhouse original works for me.
Chris fortier - love original roundhouse

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben