[review] Stanton ST-150/STR8-150, SynQ XTRM-1, Reloop RP-6000 etc

D

Dilandro

Neues Mitglied
Reaktionen
Mein Deutsch is nicht so gut, so dieses texte ist in english geschrieben.

Technics has ruled the turntable business for quite some years now.. 3 decades? And they did a perfect job there at Panasonic/Technics.

But now some OEM Factory made a completely new turntable. Pretty amazing piece of machinary.. I translated a 8 page Dutch review into English cause I know that some people could get interested in these turntables..

Click here to read the review

Don't consider this as spam, because all the time put into the review and translation don't pay off in money!! We as AboutDJ have to pay for the webhosting and we have no incomes...

Just see this as some information that might be interesting for a lot of people here.

Please read it and give comments in this topic..

Thanks in advance, Dilandro

The advertisment on your site is for free? NICE, advertise please for the deejayforum.de site too ...

Dreckiger *******spam mit alten infos ... als ob die decks neu wären ... *gähn*

Don't talk about things you don't know ANYTHING about..

We have to pay like 500,- each year for the hosting and we get like half of this record store.. Besides, what benefit does this record store has when GERMAN ppl come to the site? Like they would order records that they can buy in Germany too?

Dude, no disrepect, but try to think twice before you post something..

Besides, these decks aren't new, but a lot of people don't know how good these things are..

What have you got against a good review? Can't you stand that somebody else writes this and gets credit for it? Do you want some? I might have some left..

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben