DJ's Gesucht in Berlin für ONE80° Club

D

DerRolligeRalf

Mitglied
Reaktionen
ONE80° Resident DJ Search

'Soundsystem fixed? CHECK! Lighting installed? CHECK!! Bar staff at the ready? CHECK!!! DJ... erm, DJ…? Damn!' That's just a little insight for you into the train of thought Stella and I followed a couple days ago. A real ‘DOH!’ moment to rival the head of the Simpson dynasty himself. I mean, obviously, we were missing the most crucial component of our Club repertoire!

After knocking our heads together a bit more, we decided to launch a city-wide search for talented, budding DJs in earnest. So, consider this a call to arms, readers. If you know of anyone in Berlin who knows their way around a set of decks and is looking for the chance to show off their flair, send this post their way because this is just that chance.

Onto the nitty gritty then, what are we looking for in our prospective resident DJs? Well, we’re very open-minded regarding the genre of music played; the only real requirement being that the sets are dancefloor-oriented and fun. When do we need DJs to play? Regular slots at the ONE80° Hostel Club are on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday between 11pm-3am. If we feel that you're a good fit too, there's also the possibility of slots opening up on other days of the week in the lively Bar Lobby area too. Payment? Negotiable depending on experience, but rest assured, you won't go home empty handed.

All in all, this is a great opportunity for any up and coming DJ talents out there (of which I know there are many) to get real experience of performing in front of a crowd. So, if any of this has tickled your fancy, don't hesitate and get straight in touch! Either e-mail your details to stella@one80hostels.com or send us a message via our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/one80hostels or Twitter: https://twitter.com/one80hostels

Let's get this ball rrrrrolling!

Anmerkung:

Soundsystem steht bereit: Pioneer CDJ-900
eine Super Akkustik!!!! Lege regelmäßig dort auf

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben