Ein potenter dieb...:)

Qwest

Qwest

Checkt Patch Lunch! STMB!
Reaktionen
Tja, als ich mal wieder so durchs Netz gesurft bin, hab ich was interessantes über einen Dieb gefunden, der in Bielefeld verhaftet wurde.

Hier:

By BEN O’DRISCOLL
A BURGLAR was spared a stiff prison term — after a judge heard he was permanently aroused down below.

Maurice Baumann, 32, was given a year in a German jail for robbing homes in a British Army garrison town.

But he avoided the cells when he was admitted to hospital with an emergency case of priapism — a condition which keeps the manhood ever-ready for sex.

A clinical report showed he suffered from either “semi” or “maximum rigidity” at all times.

Baumann has been prescribed drugs, acupuncture and even wide trousers to hide his embarrassment.

He told the court at Bielefeld, in the North Rhine-Westphalia region: “I woke up one morning aroused. I didn’t think anything of it — that happens to men a lot.

“But it didn’t go away. I had sex with my girlfriend, but five minutes later I was aroused again.

“I took painkillers and drank beer hoping I’d get brewer’s droop. I even took scalding hot baths. But nothing helped — it’s not funny.”

Baumann, who has had his problem for several months, was given a week’s treatment costing £5,000.

But doctors told the court they could not cure him — even after sticking NEEDLES in his manhood.

The judge ruled the thief could stay out of jail until he recovers.

But Bielefeld’s furious chief prosecutor insisted he would have him in prison within a fortnight.

Harald Krahmoeller said: “Only patients with acute medical problems can stay out of jail — and I don’t regard him as an acute case.”
Quelle: The sun

Der arme Dieb... :)

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben