Mr.Dynamite - Stupidisco

Mr.Dynamite

Mr.Dynamite

Neues Mitglied
Reaktionen

http:// www.myspace.com/djmrdynamite

Mr. Dynamite – Stupidisco EP – Farbton Records

Farbton Records geht im ersten Quartal 09 gleich in die vollen. Frisch ausm Rechner und mit hervorragender Clubresonanz, haben wir mit der Stupidisco EP von Mr. Dynamite einen vielseitig einsetzbaren Floorkiller.

Abwechslungsreicher 4-Tracker der mit dem tollen Double C Remix klarstellt, dass die EP ihren Einsatz besser zur Peaktime findet. Der alex_Q remix kommt mit einer schönen einfachen Melodie, tiefen Synths und Soul wie wir es von seinem letzten Release Mejis kennen. Mit dem Remix von Marcus Schmidt, macht man auch nichts verkehrt, überzeugt er doch mit einer Bassline die trockenwie Zwieback, den Floor aufbröselt Alle vier unterschiedlichen Interpretationen haben den roten Faden im Auge ohne an persönlicher
Eigenständigkeit zu verlieren. Man kennt und versteht sich eben im Hause Farbton.

Mr. Dynamite – Stupidisco EP – Farbton Records

Farbton Records are really pushing forward in the first quarter of 2009.
(early support by Andreas Henneberg and Pierce)

With the Stupidisco EP from Mr. Dynamite they got an excellent 4 Tracker with the goal to stir up your crowd. The Alex_Q remix comes with a nice reduced melody, deep synths and a warm touch of danceable soul like we know him from his last release “Mejis”.The Double C Remix is a great piece of work with a charming southern state accent vocal, is an official approved floor monster which kicks ass for sure. With the Marcus Schmidt interpretation you will get a techy piece of music, which includes a strong and crispy Bassline which keeps your
crowd dancing as well.

Every interpretation has his own voice without loosing the leitmotiv of the EP.
That’s the big Advantage of the Stupidisco EP, the strength of each remixer addict to a great piece of work as a whole. Quality Tip!

DJ REACTIONS Part 1 Mr. Dynamite Stupidisco ep FT200901
DJ REACTIONS Part 1
Mr. Dynamite Stupidisco ep
FT200901

Laurent Garnier
this sounds great to me would love to play it out could u send me the 320 ? please
Thanks for that
a bientot Laurent Garnier

Fabrizio Maurizi (M_nus) - I really like the release...especially the Marcus Schmidt rmx..really good job! Thanx
Fabrizio Maurizi (M_nus)

Andreas Henneberg aka The Glitz ( Voltage Musique / Ideal):
Vielen dank für die Promo!
Der Marcus Schmidt & der Double C Remix sind sehr schön..
Einer davon kommt in die Sommer Playlist. ;)

lg.. andreas

Someone Else - i love the double c remix. i'll play this one for sure!

Mihalis Safras - sounds coool!

Electric Indigo - die stupidisco ep gefällt mir sehr gut, mag alle tracks bis auf den alex q remix ganz gerne und würd mich sehr über 320 mp3s freuen!

DJ Hyperactive (Plus 8) - very nice Ferdi. Macus Schmidt Remix and Alex Q'sis really good. Send 320's please!

pierce (mbf / trapez ltd. / yellow tail):
"loving the vocals of double c's remix - playing that one out for sure!"

REMERC (Yellow Tail Rec.) - cool Double C remix

Riva Starr - Lovin it! Can t wait for the 320 mp3s

Joseph Capriati - Good release,very nice tracks! :)

Ray Roc (Webster Hall, Punta Cana / New York)
Feeling this one .... The vocal is Crazy but a bit too much of it - Double C Remix will do well for the Island of Punta Cana but I will have to do an edit of it to keep the energy on the dance floor ... also the Original and the Alex Q mix for the deeper heads at the beach ...

Pablo Rez (Frankie, Opussum) - really like this new label expecially alex q deep intensive rmx and marcus s. minimal groovy house rmx

Mandy Jordan (Vektron) - My Favourite is Marcus Schmidt..s Remix. Sounds cool. Nice Release...

Miguel Garji (Ibiza Global Radio) - l like so much this ep ,,my friend ,,,good sound for my sesions more electronic,, can you send me at 320,,please,,

Lady Foursquare (Klientele, Noise Floor Crew, Dust Traxx) - Wow that sample comes out of nowhere. I will put the smackdown with this one. Digging hard. Reminds me of Wanderer by Romanthony

Nihil Young (Paradigma, Frequenza) - Yeah thanks! i would like to listen better to the Original, and the Alex Q remix! Nice sound :)

Matt Rissi (Solar Cathedral Rec, Klientele, Zuvuya) - wowzer! the original and the alex q remixes do it for me! please send mp3's

Misjah - I like that alex Q mix…pls send

Dj Rob Warner (OurHouseMagazine) - I like the Original and Marcus Schmidt remix of 'Stupidisco' heaps. Both very solid tunes.

eff&lle (Kaufe Musik, Weplayminimal) - Marcus Schmidt remix for me. I like it; nice atmosphere.

Bastian Schuster (OFF, Polar Noise) - the "double c remix" is one for me! i love this housegroove and the vocal...

Ben Anders (Waldliebe, Weplayminimal, Skript) - Nice EP... full support for the Double C Remix!!

Stuart Mcmillan (Soma Rec.) - I like one of your tracks

Kiko Martinez (DocePulgadas.com) - GREAT MUSIC, I LIKE VERY MUCH THE RHYTHM OF ALEX Q REMIX!

Christopher Çolak aka Christereo (Acik Radio / Istanbul) - This EP has goove and soul, not as most of the stuff you send regularly. I really like it!

Thomas Penton (Electric Candy Recordings) - like the double c mix, really different with that vocal

Esspapier (Kaufe Musik) - Finde den Marcus Schmidt Remix ganz gut, wird ihn mal im Club ausprobieren.

http:// www.myspace.com/djmrdynamite

Neue Themen

Zurück
Oben